So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Not to threadjack. BUT is my dude walking on water?
laugh.gif

That picture is more entertaining than this film.

laugh.gif

You obviously made this post just to get reactions from NTers. Even if you didn't personally like the movie, it doesn't take a genius to see that TDKhas all the ingredients of a great movie. And if you didn't like it.. I'd say that there's probably something wrong with the way you approached the movie, rather than that everyone else's taste in movies is crappy like you're implying.

i didnt like it. the joker gets a 10 for his performance but the rest of the movie sucked to me. i couldnt wait for it to be over. i guess the hype killed itfor me how everyone was talking about it, it just wasnt my cup of tea

Iron Man was a far superior film.

I don't get how some dudes watched TDK 3-4 times in the same week.

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Iron Man was a far superior film.
No. No, it wasn't. And it's not even close.

Yes. Yes it was. Batman is just some emo kid all grown up. Admit it.

Tony Starks > Bruce Wayne

I don't really get how people can try and tell someone else that they're wrong when it comes to a movie. Movies are strictly subjective when it comesto enjoyment and therefore can be great in one person's views and not so in another's. If you like the movie that's great, so did I, but youwon't convince someone else they are wrong for disliking it. And for that, it is the exact reason why I don't read into any critics ratings oropinions.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Bruce Wayne>Tony Starks
Not even close imo

Nah b. Bruce Wayne is that rich cat who tries way too hard to be down.

Iron Man suit > giant bat costume (lol)

any. day. of. the. week.

Wait a minute IM better than TDK, wow
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Heath's performance >>>>> IM

Now if you wanna see a super hero film better than TDK, just go peep Spider-Man 2. Yea I'm serious.

On another note the 1st Hulk film with Eric Bana and that 1st Punisher film weren't that bad

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Bruce Wayne>Tony Starks
Not even close imo

Nah b. Bruce Wayne is that rich cat who tries way too hard to be down.

Iron Man suit > giant bat costume (lol)

any. day. of. the. week.
frown.gif
my friend bought like the $450 batman suit so I gottagive batman the w. The Iron Man suit is legit but you can't just rock that around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Wait a minute IM better than TDK, wow
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Heath's performance >>>>> IM

Now if you wanna see a super hero film better than TDK, just go peep Spider-Man 2. Yea I'm serious.

On another note the 1st Hulk film with Eric Bana and that 1st Punisher film weren't that bad
No
No
And No

I forgot to make this post the other night

i saw it for the 1st time on saturday and for all the hype the movie got its hot trash. like Kool-aid said if it wasnt for the joker movie would suck %$+

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

wth, is hbo free right now?
certain areas of comcast or state to state include comcast free when you get basic cable. i pay for the cheapest one channels 2-82 and hbo forlike 20 a month and then internet so it ends up being like 50-75 when the 6 months ends on the internet

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.
1257.jpg
Not to threadjack. BUT is my dude walking on water?

ol eagle boy's swag is that impeccable.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

imo batman begins was waaay less entertaining than the dark knight. the storyline was corny and the characters were
sick.gif

I liked the movie but some people on NT think it was Gods gift to the human race. The Joker carried the whole movie and some scenes with Batman were corny.With that said it is def. in my top 25 movies.

There's a lot of space in the movie which makes it feel as though it drags and that there's little going on.

All to build the tension that plays off of the Joker.

Remember that Chris Nolan's goal was to portray these characters as real people; if you put them into everyday life this is how they'd function.

Most people still expect a comic-y interpretation but Nolan took a comic and made it as real as possible.

A great movie, I think.

Back
Top Bottom