So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

word i thought it was good but nowhere near what people made it out to be. definitely not top 10 material but still good.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.
1257.jpg
Not to threadjack. BUT is my dude walking on water?

ol eagle boy's swag is that impeccable.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Good movie.

Is the Joker in the next movie?

indifferent.gif
Im hoping your being SARCASTIC
Uhh just because Heath Ledger died doesn't mean The Joker won't be in a next movie. Character isn't dead.

IDK how people could not like this movie, from start to finish it was fantastic.

IDK how people complain its "too long" 2 and a half hours is pretty average for big movies.

The Dark Knight
pimp.gif

Definitely one of the best movies i've seen, taking into consideration more than one factor of filmmaking. But if you're posting during the film likesomeone said, not your type of film anyways.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Good movie.

Is the Joker in the next movie?

indifferent.gif
Im hoping your being SARCASTIC
Uhh just because Heath Ledger died doesn't mean The Joker won't be in a next movie. Character isn't dead.

I know The Joker (character) isn't dead, what I'm trying to ask is that if The Joker will be playing a role in the next movie (as in played by someoneelse) or will it focus more on another villian?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?
If you waited till it came on cable to see it then it wasnt your type of movie to begin with.

word. It catered to the "core" fans, which is what should really matter in comic book movies, and brought in alot of "new" ones as well. but you can't win them all

But if you're posting during the film like someone said, not your type of film anyways.
I couldn't possibly have taken a total of four seconds to make this thread and still coherently follow the movie. No way!
grin.gif

You're right, though; average is not my type of film.

watched this the other day. first two times in theaters (i'm not one to watch a movie more than once) i was focused on the joker and the scenes. thepicture is amazing, blu ray 120hz ftw btw.

but watching it now. the store makes a little more sense and there is stuff you start to see a bit more. how bruce wants dent to succeed e.t.c. and all.

depp as the riddler though...

Batman Begins is a whole lot better than Dark Knight.

The only advantage Dark Knight has is Heath Ledger.

to be honest, i thought the film was good, but the length seriously took away from how great it could have been.

too many angles were addressed, but if they had narrowed the focus and expanded more on those, it would have been a classic.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

watched this the other day. first two times in theaters (i'm not one to watch a movie more than once) i was focused on the joker and the scenes. the picture is amazing, blu ray 120hz ftw btw.
Im about to cop a 60hz tv do you think I would tell the difference when watching in blu ray?

i just finished watching the 1st one..

they both arent that great now that i think about it..

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Really??

Easily are IMO the 2 best superhero movies of anything recent

Better than ANYTHING Marvel has put out

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

yea i was mad disappointed when i seen the 1st one for the first time, but everytime it comes on tv i feel compelled to watch it
laugh.gif

Better than ANYTHING Marvel has put out
iron-man-lego.jpg

i prefer watchin this then BB and TDK.

probably cuz IM has humor, and TDK is so serious......why so serious? i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom