So im guessing this guy is really doing it....

Originally Posted by Noah Caine

Originally Posted by FourReal

Money Boy grew in the 15th District of Vienna Rudolf-Fünfhauson. By 2008, he studied journalism and communication science at the University of Vienna. He graduated with the degree ofMagister Philosophiae (Mag.) Successfully. His master's thesis he wrote about gangsta rap in Germany. [1] He also played basketball for a long time successfully, before he began as a hobby with rap. [2] At first, he wrote his lyrics in English. However,by 2010, he published any of his recorded songs. [3] Money Boy was in late summer 2010, known for his video outcoupling ChingChang Chung. The song was included on the mixtape rapswagger, which was released in August. By decoupling thesecond video rotation on the swag, a cover version of Turn MySwag On by Soulja Boy, Money Boys fame grew rapidly within a few days. Met, he created a huge hype. [4] [5] [6] [7] Among other things, Money Boy with rappers Sido, [8] Kollegah [9] and LaasUnltd. [10] It was followed by appearances on Austrian televisionand in the MTV Home MTV broadcast. [11] on the mixtapereleased in October by 1.0 Freezy Bumaye Eko Fresh MoneyBoy was on the track I can only win at a video which appeared to represent.
On 10 December 2010 was the record company Sony Music Entertainment Money Boy under the contract. [12] Since then he has toured through Germany, Austria and Switzerland to perform at various clubs and discos. He also was interviewed by severalradio stations like Kiss FM. By his own testimony, he is also working on various mixtapes, all of which will appear in the course of the year. His second mixtape called Money, Girls andFame, he published the beginning of August 2011. Money Boy isalso in a commercial fruit juices of smoke to be seen.
wikipedia

so im guessing in those videos he was speaking lil bit on english and the rest german
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i thought hes videos where parodies 

Man, what the hell did I just read? 
laugh.gif

That is one of the most illegible things I have ever read.
laugh.gif

german to english translation ftl

i dont know what to make of what i just saw, his videos are awkward to watch
laugh.gif

i think the best way to describe it is he has the most unnatural swag ive ever seen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Nowitzness41 wrote:
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Is that Bears shirt real? "Da Bears" Ninja x RL Collab?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If some of youdont know, "Da Bearz" is a referance to an old SNL sketch. "Da Bulz, Da Bearz, Da Hawx, Da Sox and Da sushi eatin' Cubz."

My Dads side of the fam is from Chicago, this was a hugejoke in our family and amongst most Chicagoians. Even thevanity plates onmyDadsold STSsaid "DA-BULZ" throughout the 90's when they were killing it.

reminds me of my favorite sketch of all time

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Is this dude rapping German?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
im not sure what language hes speaking
but @ the same time for some reason i like hes beat 
That's because like those cars, it ain't his either. He's sampling (one hit wonder) Rupert Holmes' "Escape" aka The Pina Colada song:

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

when you guys go ahead and make a music video in MONACO, then you can say he aint balling

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

First of all, calling that a "music video" is giving it entirely too much credence, and son is from Austria. That's like 500 miles or an hour and a half flight. You could probably get round trip tickets for $200. That's like saying someone in NY is balling because they are shooting a music video in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom