So I'm in the Union Vol. Celebrity Status *(Pics)*

thank you Nawzlew

you too are a true american heroine

Spoiler [+]
ima see if i cant make that the new catch phrase

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
  Such a weird and funny story.  A chess club meeting turned into an awkward encounter with Amy Smart.  She was probably thinking, "These guys better not try to put their arms around me."
lol Elizabeth, bruh
Damn.  Amy Smart is nice too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

which one is the niketalker in that picture?

Youd think this would be obvious
laugh.gif
oh yea.
roll.gif
Not gonna lie, the ethnicity is tripping me up. I just can't imagine the white dude typing that, but he does have the hova occupy shirt on 
ohwell.gif

OP said, "im not about to get hoover handed so im like +%+% let me throw em in the pockets right quick" Clearly OP is the white guy as the other guy has his hands behind his back.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

OP said, "im not about to get hoover handed so im like +%+% let me throw em in the pockets right quick" Clearly OP is the white guy as the other guy has his hands behind his back.

Neither of the 2 dudes pictured have their hands in their pockets.

Ever since I heard about this case, it puzzled me how you can get kidnapped 18 miles from your house at 14.

Originally Posted by beh235

Ever since I heard about this case, it puzzled me how you can get kidnapped 18 miles from your house at 14.
She was kidnapped in her room in the middle of the night, I dont think they told her "hey your house is 18 miles away"
Saw a news story and a man daughter was kidnapped and was a sex slave for 10 years and lived 2 blocks behind him.

Back
Top Bottom