So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

something tells me that new guy is more of a man than OP tho.
laugh.gif

True, I feel like any guy who could hold his own in any kind of fight wouldn't be objecting weddings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

something tells me that new guy is more of a man than OP tho.
laugh.gif

True, I feel like any guy who could hold his own in any kind of fight wouldn't be objecting weddings
laugh.gif

No matter what you think, this is NOT how it's going down (skip to 1:50)

Edit : video fail
embarassed.gif

No matter what you think, this is NOT how it's going down (skip to 1:50)

Edit : video fail
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

20b0obk.gif

Don't do it bruh... It's not a good look.
laugh.gif

And no you won't be Will Smith..You will be the one throwing up the airball layup that gets batted to halfcourt... Matter fact, your girl finna be Will Smith. Ya dig?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Master simp level unlocked

Lol Son its over, if she'preggo & she ain't takin it out, move on...
P43cr.jpg

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

20b0obk.gif

laugh.gif

And no you won't be Will Smith..You will be the one throwing up the airball layup that gets batted to halfcourt... Matter fact, your girl finna be Will Smith. Ya dig?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Master simp level unlocked

P43cr.jpg

if you show up the the wedding and try to stop it expect to lose your life soon. i know someone who tried and ended up in the hospital. a mob of groomsmen and uncles got to him.

if you show up the the wedding and try to stop it expect to lose your life soon. i know someone who tried and ended up in the hospital. a mob of groomsmen and uncles got to him.

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indeed 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indeed 
roll.gif

do it like a week before. you can't just show up at the wedding, she will not want to embarrass her mate like that.
and i think children should grow up in a stable home. you are not showing that you're someone stable, with all these last minute decisions and such.

do it like a week before. you can't just show up at the wedding, she will not want to embarrass her mate like that.
and i think children should grow up in a stable home. you are not showing that you're someone stable, with all these last minute decisions and such.

My Different World reference >>>>>> yours though Kane.
You weren't as detailed with it.

My Different World reference >>>>>> yours though Kane.
You weren't as detailed with it.

Me, I would never do some clown ##%$ like this, but in this world you got two type of men my kind and your kind smh, thats cool because every man aint built the same. I say go for it or try to contact her before because its clear already your not letting go. The only reason I say this is because if you dont your clearly the type that this will destroy if you dont, and probably keep waiting around. Either two things happen she says yes you get your way or you get denied and hopefully you man up from here on out. That real advice

Me, I would never do some clown ##%$ like this, but in this world you got two type of men my kind and your kind smh, thats cool because every man aint built the same. I say go for it or try to contact her before because its clear already your not letting go. The only reason I say this is because if you dont your clearly the type that this will destroy if you dont, and probably keep waiting around. Either two things happen she says yes you get your way or you get denied and hopefully you man up from here on out. That real advice

Nahh fam don't do it. You said she did bad things to you in the past so why would you go back? Just LIG it fam.

Back
Top Bottom