So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Don't listen to these clowns
Who cares if she did you dirty in the past?
who cares that she was getting smashed RAW on multiple occasions while you sat on the sidelines?
who cares that she's pregnant with another man's seed who she plans to spend the rest of her life with?
She obviously loves you and you love her and in the end that's all that really matters. Now go get her OP!
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Don't listen to these clowns
Who cares if she did you dirty in the past?
who cares that she was getting smashed RAW on multiple occasions while you sat on the sidelines?
who cares that she's pregnant with another man's seed who she plans to spend the rest of her life with?
She obviously loves you and you love her and in the end that's all that really matters. Now go get her OP!
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

What happens if he manages to throw down on you though? Getting destroyed at your own wedding
roll.gif
You think it's going to be one on one?  I know damn well all my boys at my wedding will try to get a kick or punch in there.  I probably wouldn't even have to throw any fists because all the goons will be on him as soon as he interrupts so OP definitely better be ready to get his +%% beat down. 

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

What happens if he manages to throw down on you though? Getting destroyed at your own wedding
roll.gif
You think it's going to be one on one?  I know damn well all my boys at my wedding will try to get a kick or punch in there.  I probably wouldn't even have to throw any fists because all the goons will be on him as soon as he interrupts so OP definitely better be ready to get his +%% beat down. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

roll.gif

Exactly...how I look getting served at my own wedding with my closest friends/family there.  We would hop scotch that fool and drag him out to the curb.

But in this case since it's at the courtroom it might just be the groom.  Something tells me that new guy is more of a man than OP tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

roll.gif

Exactly...how I look getting served at my own wedding with my closest friends/family there.  We would hop scotch that fool and drag him out to the curb.

But in this case since it's at the courtroom it might just be the groom.  Something tells me that new guy is more of a man than OP tho.
laugh.gif

...So how many bottles of lotion did you go through in a 3 year span, while waiting for your ex to return to you?

Back
Top Bottom