So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

You should get her some baby powder, so somebody can smack you with it and they can use it for their baby later too. Don't show up at a wedding without a gift.

You should get her some baby powder, so somebody can smack you with it and they can use it for their baby later too. Don't show up at a wedding without a gift.

Originally Posted by knightngale

She let some other dude get her pregnant and not you. Let it go. 
This.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Move on with you're damn life you sound pathetic.

And this.
ohwell.gif

If I was in the audience and you did that, that would be the best wedding I'd ever attend 
roll.gif
Some dude running down the aisle screaming "I OBJECT" 
laugh.gif

I'm not so sure that's a good idea though

If I was in the audience and you did that, that would be the best wedding I'd ever attend 
roll.gif
Some dude running down the aisle screaming "I OBJECT" 
laugh.gif

I'm not so sure that's a good idea though

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Why are waiting till the day of their marriage? Why don't you ask her to meet up with you and talk? You are saving yourself the embarrassment and you'd have her undivided attention. Either way, she has made her choice and YOU have to respect her for that.

Last statement, True. Ive been trying to reach her but no luck there. I was just THINKING bout it yall haha. Your opinions and comments may change my decision lol.
laugh.gif
Don't try to turn it into a joke now man. You know you were dead serious.

Let the girl be man. It has been THREE years. She has moved on. She has allowed another man to shoot an unguided torpedo into her system. She is pregnant now. Why do you want that? She did you terribly. Why do you want that. Go along man.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Why are waiting till the day of their marriage? Why don't you ask her to meet up with you and talk? You are saving yourself the embarrassment and you'd have her undivided attention. Either way, she has made her choice and YOU have to respect her for that.

Last statement, True. Ive been trying to reach her but no luck there. I was just THINKING bout it yall haha. Your opinions and comments may change my decision lol.
laugh.gif
Don't try to turn it into a joke now man. You know you were dead serious.

Let the girl be man. It has been THREE years. She has moved on. She has allowed another man to shoot an unguided torpedo into her system. She is pregnant now. Why do you want that? She did you terribly. Why do you want that. Go along man.

Like it was already suggested, if you HAVE to talk to her, don't do it on that day. Don't do it in front of her husband. Don't do it at the courthouse.

If you tried calling her and can't reach her, then write her a letter. Sit down alone by yourself, in front of a computer. Pour out all of your thoughts onto a piece of paper (it can be typed or handwritten). Tell her EXACTLY how you feel and why you think she shouldn't be going through with it. Do not hold anything back. Let it all out.

Put it in an envelope and give it to her. If you can't reach her, MAIL it to her. After she gets it, consider that your final word and leave it alone. She can either ignore you and go through with it or consider what you have to say. Either way, you'll feel good knowing you've said your piece and made your peace with her. The monkey will be off your back.

As far as your feelings for her, they're probably temporary. It's cliche but there are plenty of other fish out there. This isn't high school or middle school. Her life is a lot more complicated now than it probably was when you were seeing her. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Her life path is now to care for her child. It's hard to understand now because of your emotional state but in a few years you'll look back at this and cringe at how ridiculous you are being.

Like it was already suggested, if you HAVE to talk to her, don't do it on that day. Don't do it in front of her husband. Don't do it at the courthouse.

If you tried calling her and can't reach her, then write her a letter. Sit down alone by yourself, in front of a computer. Pour out all of your thoughts onto a piece of paper (it can be typed or handwritten). Tell her EXACTLY how you feel and why you think she shouldn't be going through with it. Do not hold anything back. Let it all out.

Put it in an envelope and give it to her. If you can't reach her, MAIL it to her. After she gets it, consider that your final word and leave it alone. She can either ignore you and go through with it or consider what you have to say. Either way, you'll feel good knowing you've said your piece and made your peace with her. The monkey will be off your back.

As far as your feelings for her, they're probably temporary. It's cliche but there are plenty of other fish out there. This isn't high school or middle school. Her life is a lot more complicated now than it probably was when you were seeing her. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Her life path is now to care for her child. It's hard to understand now because of your emotional state but in a few years you'll look back at this and cringe at how ridiculous you are being.

yea don't wait till the wedding day man, if u show up to the wedding u gonna get whooped. all of his boys gonna be there

yea don't wait till the wedding day man, if u show up to the wedding u gonna get whooped. all of his boys gonna be there

Ol' DWayne Wayne on the day of Whitley and Byron's wedding looking %!# ++*@%.

Ol' DWayne Wayne on the day of Whitley and Byron's wedding looking %!# ++*@%.

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?
Please don't brahh.  Please.

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?
Please don't brahh.  Please.

i respect yalls comments but i have a feeling a lot of yall dont know what its like to experience THAT girl.

oh god...smh :facepalm: good lord dont make me barf.

i think you been watching too many john cusack movies
laugh.gif

i bet this girl was your first right?

not trying to be disrespectful. seriously dude just do what you want to do. im tired of all these advice threads on niketalk. you ll just gonna have to learn from your own mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom