So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

i respect yalls comments but i have a feeling a lot of yall dont know what its like to experience THAT girl.

oh god...smh :facepalm: good lord dont make me barf.

i think you been watching too many john cusack movies
laugh.gif

i bet this girl was your first right?

not trying to be disrespectful. seriously dude just do what you want to do. im tired of all these advice threads on niketalk. you ll just gonna have to learn from your own mistakes.

This would be a cool documentary, I guess. But if you do go have something really cool to say or meaningful. Not sure if it would make a big difference though being that she seems happy with dude and you can't reach her to meet up with her before the wedding.

This would be a cool documentary, I guess. But if you do go have something really cool to say or meaningful. Not sure if it would make a big difference though being that she seems happy with dude and you can't reach her to meet up with her before the wedding.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Like it was already suggested, if you HAVE to talk to her, don't do it on that day. Don't do it in front of her husband. Don't do it at the courthouse.
If you tried calling her and can't reach her, then write her a letter. Sit down alone by yourself, in front of a computer. Pour out all of your thoughts onto a piece of paper (it can be typed or handwritten). Tell her EXACTLY how you feel and why you think she shouldn't be going through with it. Do not hold anything back. Let it all out.
Put it in an envelope and give it to her. If you can't reach her, MAIL it to her. After she gets it, consider that your final word and leave it alone. She can either ignore you and go through with it or consider what you have to say. Either way, you'll feel good knowing you've said your piece and made your peace with her. The monkey will be off your back.

laugh.gif
You can't be serious man. I hope you aren't serious man.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Like it was already suggested, if you HAVE to talk to her, don't do it on that day. Don't do it in front of her husband. Don't do it at the courthouse.
If you tried calling her and can't reach her, then write her a letter. Sit down alone by yourself, in front of a computer. Pour out all of your thoughts onto a piece of paper (it can be typed or handwritten). Tell her EXACTLY how you feel and why you think she shouldn't be going through with it. Do not hold anything back. Let it all out.
Put it in an envelope and give it to her. If you can't reach her, MAIL it to her. After she gets it, consider that your final word and leave it alone. She can either ignore you and go through with it or consider what you have to say. Either way, you'll feel good knowing you've said your piece and made your peace with her. The monkey will be off your back.

laugh.gif
You can't be serious man. I hope you aren't serious man.

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?

Please print, sign, and date.

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?

Please print, sign, and date.

This thread belongs in the what are the most simpish things you have witnessed or heard about thread, right at the top of the page.  OP, you need to get your manhood in order champ.  It's quite clear that the girl has moved forward with her life and you should as well.  Talking about you still have feeling for her and think about her, was she thinking about you or letting her feelings be known to you when she was getting tagged from the back by her soon to be husband??.........exactly.  Why are you chasing this one girl, when there are plenty, I repeat plenty of chicks out here in the world, remember champ females outnumber men in this world.  

Not to mention, this chick is now pregnant by this dude so why would you even want to be involved in something like that.  It's dudes like you that end up being stalkers or end up killing themselves because they couldn't get the girl they wanted, SMH.  Let this be a lesson for all you dudes in here, this is now NOT to get a girl and how NOT to be a ladies man.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.      

This thread belongs in the what are the most simpish things you have witnessed or heard about thread, right at the top of the page.  OP, you need to get your manhood in order champ.  It's quite clear that the girl has moved forward with her life and you should as well.  Talking about you still have feeling for her and think about her, was she thinking about you or letting her feelings be known to you when she was getting tagged from the back by her soon to be husband??.........exactly.  Why are you chasing this one girl, when there are plenty, I repeat plenty of chicks out here in the world, remember champ females outnumber men in this world.  

Not to mention, this chick is now pregnant by this dude so why would you even want to be involved in something like that.  It's dudes like you that end up being stalkers or end up killing themselves because they couldn't get the girl they wanted, SMH.  Let this be a lesson for all you dudes in here, this is now NOT to get a girl and how NOT to be a ladies man.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.      

i think all of you are wrong. i think he should go there, stop the wedding and get shot or killed by some of the groomsmen.. it'll be awesome.. i say go for it.. like you said, no one here has experienced THAT girl. so go man, go... what are you waiting for?

i think all of you are wrong. i think he should go there, stop the wedding and get shot or killed by some of the groomsmen.. it'll be awesome.. i say go for it.. like you said, no one here has experienced THAT girl. so go man, go... what are you waiting for?

Back
Top Bottom