So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Why are waiting till the day of their marriage? Why don't you ask her to meet up with you and talk? You are saving yourself the embarrassment and you'd have her undivided attention. Either way, she has made her choice and YOU have to respect her for that.

wow....just wow man.... you have got to be joking right? so she did you dirty, you havent been together in 3 years. she been with dude for a year and is about to have his baby. and you want to stop the wedding.....why?

be right back gotta go post in the whats the simpish thing you ever witnessed thread....

no offense

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

To make a long story short, my ex is getting married to a dude shes only been going out for a year. main reason is cause shes prego with his baby. I think thats a dumb reason to get married knowing that theyve only been together for a year. Having a baby doesnt mean you should automatically marry the person. Anyway, I still have strong feelings for her and she was pretty much the love of my life. I was somewhat waiting for her in hopes that their relationship wouldnt work out. We kept in touch even though she was going out with him up until a couple months ago, probably when she found out shes prego. When we would talk we would always get into the subject of feelings for each other. We broke up 3 years ago and she could never believe that I still had feelings for her. It was like it she thought it was impossible for me to still have feelings for her knowing what she did to me in the past. So now that shes getting married, I wanna show up at the wedding (at a courthouse) and stopping it. I dont have much of a plan, I just wanna show up. Maybe she'll finally believe my feelings for her? 
My question for yall is when they do ask if theres anyone that thinks these two should not wed say something now or forever hold your peace and people actually say something, what happens next? does it get ignored and it contiues? does it actually get stopped no matter what?
No, but you will get knocked out.

wow....just wow man.... you have got to be joking right? so she did you dirty, you havent been together in 3 years. she been with dude for a year and is about to have his baby. and you want to stop the wedding.....why?

be right back gotta go post in the whats the simpish thing you ever witnessed thread....

no offense

Why are waiting till the day of their marriage? Why don't you ask her to meet up with you and talk? You are saving yourself the embarrassment and you'd have her undivided attention. Either way, she has made her choice and YOU have to respect her for that.

great-white-buffalo-t-shirt_design.png

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Last statement, True. Ive been trying to reach her but no luck there. I was just THINKING bout it yall haha. Your opinions and comments may change my decision lol.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Last statement, True. Ive been trying to reach her but no luck there. I was just THINKING bout it yall haha. Your opinions and comments may change my decision lol.

Don't do it.

You're going to look like a crazy ex boyfriend in front of her entire family and at the "happiest day of her life"
What do you expect to happen? No music is going to play, she's not going to ditch her man and run away with you like the movies, you'd be lucky to get out of there without one of her man's famb's trying to knock the hair off your head.
No one forced her to say yes, that was her decision. I'm pretty sure she's only holding on to you because she feels bad for what she's done (It's hard for me to say because I don't know what she's done).
3 years ago bro, I hate to say it but "if you love her, let her go"

There's a 50% divorce rate in America. You're chances are still pretty good, but don't hold on to false hope.

Don't do it.

You're going to look like a crazy ex boyfriend in front of her entire family and at the "happiest day of her life"
What do you expect to happen? No music is going to play, she's not going to ditch her man and run away with you like the movies, you'd be lucky to get out of there without one of her man's famb's trying to knock the hair off your head.
No one forced her to say yes, that was her decision. I'm pretty sure she's only holding on to you because she feels bad for what she's done (It's hard for me to say because I don't know what she's done).

There's a 50% divorce rate in America. You're chances are still pretty good, but don't hold on to false hope.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Don't do it.

Appreciate the comments, good man. 

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Don't do it.

Appreciate the comments, good man. 

She left you....she's pregnant with another man's baby....what left is there to reclaim? Raise your own damn kids, not some other guy. Life goes on homie....deal with it.

She left you....she's pregnant with another man's baby....what left is there to reclaim? Raise your own damn kids, not some other guy. Life goes on homie....deal with it.

If you two are meant to be together, then it will happen someday. Let things fall into place. Don't force it.

If you two are meant to be together, then it will happen someday. Let things fall into place. Don't force it.

You just have to let some things go... you're in no position to dictate who she should marry, even if you still have feelings for her.

Whether she's happy with her husband to be is none of your business anymore... And if you truly do love her, you would want to see her happy regardless of who she's with.

Keep her out of your life and break off any contact with her. Plenty of women out there... time heals all wounds.

You just have to let some things go... you're in no position to dictate who she should marry, even if you still have feelings for her.

Whether she's happy with her husband to be is none of your business anymore... And if you truly do love her, you would want to see her happy regardless of who she's with.

Keep her out of your life and break off any contact with her. Plenty of women out there... time heals all wounds.

Back
Top Bottom