So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Cobbs wanted to end up in limbo...thought that was obvious by his choice. He knows he can never go home so he went home in his deepest dreams?

Cobbs wanted to end up in limbo...thought that was obvious by his choice. He knows he can never go home so he went home in his deepest dreams?

Finally gonna see this tonight
smokin.gif

I was discussing this with my boy about them never saying how long he was out of the country but the kids can't stay in the same clothes all day and then they never showed their grandma in the end...if he was in reality I think they'd reference the grandma...maybe I'm reaching

I was discussing this with my boy about them never saying how long he was out of the country but the kids can't stay in the same clothes all day and then they never showed their grandma in the end...if he was in reality I think they'd reference the grandma...maybe I'm reaching

*spolier*
How come Leo didn't just kill himself and his wife the first time they were in limbo? Instead of waiting 50 years. Or why didn't he show his wife once they were in reality that her top did not keep spinning forever and would eventually topple over?

*spolier*
How come Leo didn't just kill himself and his wife the first time they were in limbo? Instead of waiting 50 years. Or why didn't he show his wife once they were in reality that her top did not keep spinning forever and would eventually topple over?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if this was mentioned, but tell me your theater didn't go "awwwww" at the very end
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.
Yea, my theater did that
smokin.gif
, crowds that are actually into the movie FTW. There was also a huge applause for Joseph Levitt after the whole hotel scene, dudes swag was on point too. No ay
nerd.gif

And did anyone else' theater have a preview for that movie "Devil"?
Everyone was intrigued until the screen went black and said...
" From M. Night Shyamalan" then everyone started yelling and booing at the screen then we all just started laughing afterward's cause the the theater acted in unison 
roll.gif

Exactly what happened in my theater!
laugh.gif

movie was so dope, blew my mind. they couldn't have ended it any better IMO

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if this was mentioned, but tell me your theater didn't go "awwwww" at the very end
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.
Yea, my theater did that
smokin.gif
, crowds that are actually into the movie FTW. There was also a huge applause for Joseph Levitt after the whole hotel scene, dudes swag was on point too. No ay
nerd.gif

And did anyone else' theater have a preview for that movie "Devil"?
Everyone was intrigued until the screen went black and said...
" From M. Night Shyamalan" then everyone started yelling and booing at the screen then we all just started laughing afterward's cause the the theater acted in unison 
roll.gif

Exactly what happened in my theater!
laugh.gif

movie was so dope, blew my mind. they couldn't have ended it any better IMO

Originally Posted by FloatOver

*spolier*

Why return to reality when you can continue to be "Gods" as Cobb (leo) says. They had everything they wanted and could create anything they wanted, and they indeed did grow old together.

Originally Posted by FloatOver

*spolier*

Why return to reality when you can continue to be "Gods" as Cobb (leo) says. They had everything they wanted and could create anything they wanted, and they indeed did grow old together.

Great film. Nolan continues add more depth to his films each time.

I have a feeling that Cobb is in limbo. I don't remember seeing Cobb obtaining his wife's totem in the real world.

Great film. Nolan continues add more depth to his films each time.

I have a feeling that Cobb is in limbo. I don't remember seeing Cobb obtaining his wife's totem in the real world.

Great concept, story, and extremely innovative, but it's not a masterpiece. It's pretty damn close, but it's not. Seems like there was just something missing, Idk. Music was great, though.

Great concept, story, and extremely innovative, but it's not a masterpiece. It's pretty damn close, but it's not. Seems like there was just something missing, Idk. Music was great, though.

True but like Cobbs kept saying their children needed them. Also in Limbo who's preconscious are they in? Wouldnt have the civilians attacked Cobb's wife once she started creating and changing things as they did to that juno girl?(  If they are in Cobbs preconscious)

Back
Top Bottom