So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

The voices of the kids on the phone didn't seem to match the age of the kids when Leo saw them at the end imo. One of the kids sounded pretty old on the phone but yeah.

I still think he's awake though.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Good summer movie.... Yup still think he was dreaming and the director did that on purpose to kind of maybe tie in a sequel to get him out of the dream.....
One question though what is the point of the dream with the old saito and leo?
I think that he knew, the only way to get home was if he got Saito back, and Saito made that phone call in the real world. I think Ariadne must've talked to Joe Levitt about Saito and the job they did before, because that'd explain how she knew what his dream room looked like. She remade the room and he naturally filled it up with an older Saito and his mind agents. 
It was her failsafe if inception didn't work or if Cobb let Mal drag him into limbo.

My boy pointed out that he thought the safe in Saito's room from the first heist matched the safe from Mal's childhood that had the spinning top in it. I don't think he's right, but that %!$#+ me up if he is. Would it mean that the movie was an revolving staircase? If both safes were the same, then maybe after decades of being trapped in his own limbo, he thought up the heist and his partners as a way of freeing himself from that reality into one where he could be happy again.

I need to see this again. Do NOT go with ADHD friends. That first hour is make or break.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Good summer movie.... Yup still think he was dreaming and the director did that on purpose to kind of maybe tie in a sequel to get him out of the dream.....
One question though what is the point of the dream with the old saito and leo?
I think that he knew, the only way to get home was if he got Saito back, and Saito made that phone call in the real world. I think Ariadne must've talked to Joe Levitt about Saito and the job they did before, because that'd explain how she knew what his dream room looked like. She remade the room and he naturally filled it up with an older Saito and his mind agents. 
It was her failsafe if inception didn't work or if Cobb let Mal drag him into limbo.

My boy pointed out that he thought the safe in Saito's room from the first heist matched the safe from Mal's childhood that had the spinning top in it. I don't think he's right, but that %!$#+ me up if he is. Would it mean that the movie was an revolving staircase? If both safes were the same, then maybe after decades of being trapped in his own limbo, he thought up the heist and his partners as a way of freeing himself from that reality into one where he could be happy again.

I need to see this again. Do NOT go with ADHD friends. That first hour is make or break.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but tell me your theater didn't go "awwwww" at the very end
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but tell me your theater didn't go "awwwww" at the very end
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.
Yea, my theater did that
smokin.gif
, crowds that are actually into the movie FTW. There was also a huge applause for Joseph Levitt after the whole hotel scene, dudes swag was on point too. No ay
nerd.gif

And did anyone else' theater have a preview for that movie "Devil"?
Everyone was intrigued until the screen went black and said...
" From M. Night Shyamalan" then everyone started yelling and booing at the screen then we all just started laughing afterward's cause the the theater acted in unison 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.
Yea, my theater did that
smokin.gif
, crowds that are actually into the movie FTW. There was also a huge applause for Joseph Levitt after the whole hotel scene, dudes swag was on point too. No ay
nerd.gif

And did anyone else' theater have a preview for that movie "Devil"?
Everyone was intrigued until the screen went black and said...
" From M. Night Shyamalan" then everyone started yelling and booing at the screen then we all just started laughing afterward's cause the the theater acted in unison 
roll.gif

Quite possibly the best movie I've ever seen yet.

The whole scheme of trying to uncover an idea by several dreams is crazy.

Quite possibly the best movie I've ever seen yet.

The whole scheme of trying to uncover an idea by several dreams is crazy.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

This movie was amazing. Wanted to watch it again right after it ended...
--I feel exactly the same way. Had the same feeling with The Prestige and Fight Club the first time I saw those movies.
--Inception was dope. Story, visuals, great acting and action a little humor thrown around...Awesome.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

This movie was amazing. Wanted to watch it again right after it ended...
--I feel exactly the same way. Had the same feeling with The Prestige and Fight Club the first time I saw those movies.
--Inception was dope. Story, visuals, great acting and action a little humor thrown around...Awesome.

^ i think if your not into the sci-fy type of movies it will be too long to take, but overall i thought it was a solid 8.5 of 10, best scene was the hotel fighting, but i thought they could have done a lot more, after all the imagination is not limited by anything, also they didnt really go into depth about the technology that made them get into peoples head in the first place, they just said the military made it

^ i think if your not into the sci-fy type of movies it will be too long to take, but overall i thought it was a solid 8.5 of 10, best scene was the hotel fighting, but i thought they could have done a lot more, after all the imagination is not limited by anything, also they didnt really go into depth about the technology that made them get into peoples head in the first place, they just said the military made it

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.

lol the movie was
pimp.gif
 it got me thinking of life and got me thinking what if my life was a dream
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie though.

lol the movie was
pimp.gif
 it got me thinking of life and got me thinking what if my life was a dream
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

There's always that one NTer. What made it the worst movie you've ever seen? Was Marmaduke a better fit for your IQ?

There's always that one NTer. What made it the worst movie you've ever seen? Was Marmaduke a better fit for your IQ?

I don't want to read through this thread yet...

But anyone know the budget for this...I'm watching the HBO behinds the scene and the set looks crazy.

I don't want to read through this thread yet...

But anyone know the budget for this...I'm watching the HBO behinds the scene and the set looks crazy.

Back
Top Bottom