So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

i assuming that for those that didn't like the movie so much were the ones that probably found it too confusing.

i assuming that for those that didn't like the movie so much were the ones that probably found it too confusing.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

the end is reality? why is the top still spinning?

i remember somebody said that the main point of the ending was that Leonardo (forgot his name in the movie) was happy to see his kids and did not care about the top

i remember somebody said that the main point of the ending was that Leonardo (forgot his name in the movie) was happy to see his kids and did not care about the top

have you ever spun a top before?  they can take a while to stop, especially if it's a good quality one.

have you ever spun a top before?  they can take a while to stop, especially if it's a good quality one.

I just went back about 15 pages and I'm sorry but I can't go through all 44 to see if it's been covered already. But maybe someone who's been following can help me out.

I've been thinking about the "rules" of limbo.

Real life = 10 Hours then every level has a time multiplier that goes all the way down to limbo. It appears that they all wake up at the same time at the end of the flight to California but while Ariany, Fisher, Arthur, Eames and Yusuf rode to kick back to Yusuf's dream level together, Saito then Cobb were in limbo. It's shows clearly that Saito spends a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time in limbo. My question is:

What happens to the crews minds while they're waiting to wake up? Are they waiting/chilling on Yusufs level for the remaining week until the sedative wears off?

I just went back about 15 pages and I'm sorry but I can't go through all 44 to see if it's been covered already. But maybe someone who's been following can help me out.

I've been thinking about the "rules" of limbo.

Real life = 10 Hours then every level has a time multiplier that goes all the way down to limbo. It appears that they all wake up at the same time at the end of the flight to California but while Ariany, Fisher, Arthur, Eames and Yusuf rode to kick back to Yusuf's dream level together, Saito then Cobb were in limbo. It's shows clearly that Saito spends a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time in limbo. My question is:

What happens to the crews minds while they're waiting to wake up? Are they waiting/chilling on Yusufs level for the remaining week until the sedative wears off?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by reigndrop

it was a good movie... but way too predictable

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Theres no way you knew it was gonna end the way it did.  I'm still a little mad it ended the way it did.

Americans don't know how to deal with endings like this...I watch a lot of European/foreign horror movies.
ohwell.gif

i think most people just think the movie's so great because of the ending.  the same probably applies to shutter island.
i prefer definite endings.
I would too, after that ending I feel I have to watch the movie again.

Anyone wanna shed some light on the ending? Hes still dreaming? Its all a dream?
someone posted a michael caine interview a few pages back, he said that if he's in the scene then it's reality / real.  he was in the final scene if i remember correctly.
anyone else feel bad for cillian murphy's character?  he's just minding his own business and saito and leo's crew gotta go and mess with his mind.
yeaa i felt bad like they stirred up all these emotions in his head and it wasn't even real 
embarassed.gif

but that ring theory 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by reigndrop

it was a good movie... but way too predictable

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Theres no way you knew it was gonna end the way it did.  I'm still a little mad it ended the way it did.

Americans don't know how to deal with endings like this...I watch a lot of European/foreign horror movies.
ohwell.gif

i think most people just think the movie's so great because of the ending.  the same probably applies to shutter island.
i prefer definite endings.
I would too, after that ending I feel I have to watch the movie again.

Anyone wanna shed some light on the ending? Hes still dreaming? Its all a dream?
someone posted a michael caine interview a few pages back, he said that if he's in the scene then it's reality / real.  he was in the final scene if i remember correctly.
anyone else feel bad for cillian murphy's character?  he's just minding his own business and saito and leo's crew gotta go and mess with his mind.
yeaa i felt bad like they stirred up all these emotions in his head and it wasn't even real 
embarassed.gif

but that ring theory 
eek.gif

I think the whole movie is a dream. You see things happen that make sense throughout it, but when reflecting back on it, they seem ridiculous. In the early chase scene in India or wherever, as he's running through the hallway it gets smaller and smaller until he barely squeezes out. That is a theme that is very consistent in many peoples dreams.

I think the whole movie is a dream. You see things happen that make sense throughout it, but when reflecting back on it, they seem ridiculous. In the early chase scene in India or wherever, as he's running through the hallway it gets smaller and smaller until he barely squeezes out. That is a theme that is very consistent in many peoples dreams.

Found it
laugh.gif

Ive been looking for this thread ever since watching the movie from RedBox. Great movie but i do wonder how it really ended.

Found it
laugh.gif

Ive been looking for this thread ever since watching the movie from RedBox. Great movie but i do wonder how it really ended.

Somebody...pleeeeease.............this is KILLING ME!

Somebody...pleeeeease.............this is KILLING ME!

Back
Top Bottom