So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by eddie

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
1. why doesnt fisher recognize saito if they are business competitors
2. why does saito age so dramatically in limbo when it seems cobb went in first (saito dies after throwing the grenade?)
3. i dont understand why when the 1st dream level is in free fall, the 2nd has zero gravity, but the 3rd is normal.
4. why does michael caine say france and the us would make an exception to arrest cobb? because he's an extractor (i thought its a secret) or because he killed his wife (which isnt that serious)
been a long time since i've seen this movie but i can slightly help...

1.  maybe fisher only knows of saito by his companies name, prolly has never seen his face or cared to research it
2.  yes, saito died and was sent to limbo and cobb went to bring him back
3.  this, i can't fully remember but i do know there was 3 different people hosting the dreams, the 3rd dreamer and level may have been too deep to feel a kick (really, i can't remember tho)
4.  he was suspected of killing his wife and was still being looked for i think, again, can't fully remember
you're on the right track for answer 3, it depends on who's dream it is, like it was raining in the first level because yusef(the host) had to use the bathroom, arthur is the host of the 2nd level that's why when the van goes into free fall, and why cobb or maybe arthur told yusef to drive the van as careful as he can, which he doesnt for most of the time they are under, what i dont understand is how they don't feel every bump yusef hits while they are in the second level.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by eddie

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
1. why doesnt fisher recognize saito if they are business competitors
2. why does saito age so dramatically in limbo when it seems cobb went in first (saito dies after throwing the grenade?)
3. i dont understand why when the 1st dream level is in free fall, the 2nd has zero gravity, but the 3rd is normal.
4. why does michael caine say france and the us would make an exception to arrest cobb? because he's an extractor (i thought its a secret) or because he killed his wife (which isnt that serious)
been a long time since i've seen this movie but i can slightly help...

1.  maybe fisher only knows of saito by his companies name, prolly has never seen his face or cared to research it
2.  yes, saito died and was sent to limbo and cobb went to bring him back
3.  this, i can't fully remember but i do know there was 3 different people hosting the dreams, the 3rd dreamer and level may have been too deep to feel a kick (really, i can't remember tho)
4.  he was suspected of killing his wife and was still being looked for i think, again, can't fully remember
you're on the right track for answer 3, it depends on who's dream it is, like it was raining in the first level because yusef(the host) had to use the bathroom, arthur is the host of the 2nd level that's why when the van goes into free fall, and why cobb or maybe arthur told yusef to drive the van as careful as he can, which he doesnt for most of the time they are under, what i dont understand is how they don't feel every bump yusef hits while they are in the second level.

Just finished the bluray. Saw it in the theaters. What a great +%*%+!+ movie! I felt like I picked up on a whole bunch of things I didnt the first time.

Christopher Nolan....hats off to you sir.

pimp.gif

Just finished the bluray. Saw it in the theaters. What a great +%*%+!+ movie! I felt like I picked up on a whole bunch of things I didnt the first time.

Christopher Nolan....hats off to you sir.

pimp.gif

Anyone re-watch after hearing about the wedding ring theory?
What's the wedding ring theory? Some speculate that Cobb's totem was his wedding ring, not the top*. In every key scene, there's a subtle shot of Leo's left hand to show whether or not he's wearing his wedding ring.

Is he wearing it in the last scene? Rewatch it

*The top wouldn't work for him because it was Mal's totem and he said that no one should know the weight and feel of your totem.

Anyone re-watch after hearing about the wedding ring theory?
What's the wedding ring theory? Some speculate that Cobb's totem was his wedding ring, not the top*. In every key scene, there's a subtle shot of Leo's left hand to show whether or not he's wearing his wedding ring.

Is he wearing it in the last scene? Rewatch it

*The top wouldn't work for him because it was Mal's totem and he said that no one should know the weight and feel of your totem.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'll redbox this later. I was too tired to comprehend it when I saw it in the theater.

i dont think is available on redbox...well not yet..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'll redbox this later. I was too tired to comprehend it when I saw it in the theater.

i dont think is available on redbox...well not yet..
wink.gif

not to be a smart alec but in the snow dream all their goggles were clear which wouldn't help against the suns reflection in the snow,
that's why all snowboarding goggles are fancy colors to reflect light. but I figured they had them clear to recognize which characters were who in each scene

not to be a smart alec but in the snow dream all their goggles were clear which wouldn't help against the suns reflection in the snow,
that's why all snowboarding goggles are fancy colors to reflect light. but I figured they had them clear to recognize which characters were who in each scene

Originally Posted by reigndrop

it was a good movie... but way too predictable

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Originally Posted by reigndrop

it was a good movie... but way too predictable

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Back
Top Bottom