So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Just watched it again after the "Ring Theory"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
It for sure help me understand that movie 10000% Also you notice in  reality he tends to hide his hands a lot in the movie (in pockets, cross arms etc...) never notice that at first. So you wouldn't know he wasn't wearing the ring.

Info on the "Ring Theory" ?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Just watched it again after the "Ring Theory"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
It for sure help me understand that movie 10000% Also you notice in  reality he tends to hide his hands a lot in the movie (in pockets, cross arms etc...) never notice that at first. So you wouldn't know he wasn't wearing the ring.

Info on the "Ring Theory" ?

when DiCaprio is in a dream he's wearing his wedding ring, so if theory is true look a that last few scenes to see if he has a ring on

Inception-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Marion-Cotillard.jpg

when DiCaprio is in a dream he's wearing his wedding ring, so if theory is true look a that last few scenes to see if he has a ring on

Inception-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Marion-Cotillard.jpg

There are a ton of theories being tossed around the Internet about the ending of Inception, the two biggest debates being whether Cobb was still in a dream or did he in fact return to his children in the “real world.

There are a ton of theories being tossed around the Internet about the ending of Inception, the two biggest debates being whether Cobb was still in a dream or did he in fact return to his children in the “real world.

Man I just rewatched this movie again
And man for how long it is
It's still enjoyable after every watch
Man I hate when Nolan leaves us guessing
Movie is one of the BEST

Damn. nt really loved this movie. I posted this info in here before, but Michael Caine said if he was in the scene then it was reality.

lol damn this thread brings back memories of the movie....and the MONTHS of discussion afterwards haha

So glad I saw this in theaters. One of my favorite movies if all time.

I will still watch this movie whenever I see it's on, and it's always great.

^seriously every time I saw it I understood things a little bit better that I may have missed before.

Such a great movie. Anytime I see it on tv Ill watch it from wherever its at :lol:

I'll definitely have to watch again, but I doubt if I'll rate it higher than my all time favorite sci-fi flick: minority report.

if you say "my cocaine" it sounds like your saying michael caines name in his own voice.

Nolan is one of the best current directors. Here is how I rank his filmography

1. The Dark Knight

2. Memento

3. Inception

4. The Dark Knight Rises

5. Batman Begins

6. The Prestige

7. Following

8. Insomnia

Back
Top Bottom