So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Spoiler [+]
so... did it keep spinning...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^Don't spoil it. Im gonna watch the movie again. Everyone watch this movie so we can discuss it.

^^Don't spoil it. Im gonna watch the movie again. Everyone watch this movie so we can discuss it.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

just came back from the midnight showing.. and wow.. christopher nolan is definitely on a whole nother level.. it was just simply amazing

and even if you were to read the "spoilers" i dont think it would make any difference cause the movie is way too complex to even give out just few sentences to understand entirely whats going on.. soo i'd definately recommend to just go watch it yourself

eek.gif

pimp.gif

just came back from the midnight showing.. and wow.. christopher nolan is definitely on a whole nother level.. it was just simply amazing

and even if you were to read the "spoilers" i dont think it would make any difference cause the movie is way too complex to even give out just few sentences to understand entirely whats going on.. soo i'd definately recommend to just go watch it yourself

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:
maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice.
fw2clu.jpg
 you done?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:
maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice.
fw2clu.jpg
 you done?

....people still play themselves and come in movie threads before watching the movie??
grin.gif

anyway...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I must see this again.....loved it

....people still play themselves and come in movie threads before watching the movie??
grin.gif

anyway...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I must see this again.....loved it

Back
Top Bottom