So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I think he's still dreaming. The ending was awesome though.

DING DING DING

Spoiler [+]
it is in my own opinion that he is still dreaming, I must've thought that within the first 10 minutes of the film that a bulk of the entire thing is just leo's dream. What makes me think this is when leo visits the sedative dr, and he takes him underground, Cobb (leo) goes into the dream world, wakes up, spins his top, and we never see if it stops spinning or keeps on spinning because something knocks it down. We dont see him spin the top until the very end, and it was said that the people go underground because the dream world has become their reality. and if cobb stays under that he can visit his wife and kids again

That stuck out to me during that restroom scene after the sedation AND no one is suppose to touch your totem and the old asian man handled it so i dont know if that affected anything.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I think he's still dreaming. The ending was awesome though.

DING DING DING

Spoiler [+]
it is in my own opinion that he is still dreaming, I must've thought that within the first 10 minutes of the film that a bulk of the entire thing is just leo's dream. What makes me think this is when leo visits the sedative dr, and he takes him underground, Cobb (leo) goes into the dream world, wakes up, spins his top, and we never see if it stops spinning or keeps on spinning because something knocks it down. We dont see him spin the top until the very end, and it was said that the people go underground because the dream world has become their reality. and if cobb stays under that he can visit his wife and kids again

That stuck out to me during that restroom scene after the sedation AND no one is suppose to touch your totem and the old asian man handled it so i dont know if that affected anything.

WAS GOOOD

JUST SEEN IT NOW

WAS CRAZY

WHEN IM ZOOTED IN PUBLIC IT REMINDS ME HOW EVERYBODY LOOKS AT ME
laugh.gif

Just saw it...movie was definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Probably my favorite of the year so far.

If there is one thing that Nolan knows how to do, it's a good final shot. I always look forward to them.

Just saw it...movie was definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Probably my favorite of the year so far.

If there is one thing that Nolan knows how to do, it's a good final shot. I always look forward to them.

Just saw it again and after seeing it twice everything came together much more clearly than the first time around.

What great way to end the movie though. Whole supporting cast was on point.

Just saw it again and after seeing it twice everything came together much more clearly than the first time around.

What great way to end the movie though. Whole supporting cast was on point.

Saw it today, movie was really good but I wouldn't say it was one of the best movies i've ever seen.
I really appreciated the great writing and the concept behind the movie.

The trailer made it seem really action packed, it had a lot of action but for some reason I was expecting more.

Movie was long, they took their time setting up the plot.

Saw it today, movie was really good but I wouldn't say it was one of the best movies i've ever seen.
I really appreciated the great writing and the concept behind the movie.

The trailer made it seem really action packed, it had a lot of action but for some reason I was expecting more.

Movie was long, they took their time setting up the plot.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Im lost for words. I didnt want it to end.

It was ike nothing I have ever seen before. Great seller A+++ would deal with again

Exactly how I feel. It was A M A Z I N G.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Im lost for words. I didnt want it to end.

It was ike nothing I have ever seen before. Great seller A+++ would deal with again

Exactly how I feel. It was A M A Z I N G.

So can someone tell me why they were after the guy whose dad died?

lmao at Leo's having a psycho ++@ suicidal ++@ wife in his last 3 films ole sucker for love ++@ +!!!*

lmao at Leo's having a psycho ++@ suicidal ++@ wife in his last 3 films ole sucker for love ++@ +!!!*

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Ken Watanabe's character was a competitor with Fischer's dad. I think they were in the energy business and Fischer's dad pretty much had a monopoly over everything and Watanabe was going to get taken out. So,Watanabe wanted Fischer to split up his dad's empire so he could stay in the business.

Ken Watanabe's character was a competitor with Fischer's dad. I think they were in the energy business and Fischer's dad pretty much had a monopoly over everything and Watanabe was going to get taken out. So,Watanabe wanted Fischer to split up his dad's empire so he could stay in the business.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Politics.

can u b more specific?

and for helping me i have sent u the soundtrack to inception

god bless you

EDIT: nice +%!! answer u gave me crazy ebw

thanks dangerousG i wish i only sent u the soundtrack

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Politics.

can u b more specific?

and for helping me i have sent u the soundtrack to inception

god bless you

EDIT: nice +%!! answer u gave me crazy ebw

thanks dangerousG i wish i only sent u the soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom