So Jay-z is playing into this whole Illuminati thing with that Drake line??

Definitely sounded like he was referring to something specific but your guess is as good as mine, as to exactly what he was talking about.

yall reach to much like when yall thought the line where he says:

"jigga man is diesel when i lift the 8 up"

was a reference to when kobe jumped on shaq, and shaq was carrying him after they had came back on portland in the 2000 WCF game 7

so say hov is what you say he is.. are you guys afraid that he is subliminally brainwashing you guys? big pimpin is crazy subliminal.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

yall reach to much like when yall thought the line where he says:

"jigga man is diesel when i lift the 8 up"

was a reference to when kobe jumped on shaq, and shaq was carrying him after they had came back on portland in the 2000 WCF game 7

That's cause it was champ...............

shaq_kobe.jpg

i usta laugh off all those illumanati/devil worship accusations. over memorial day weekend i was listening to reasonable doubt nad theres a don juan demarco refrence for no reason, the politics is usual "I'm like satan" line, even the "in hell, keepin it cozy" line in Regrets. Not to mention the ever famous jay-z conspiracy favorite, D'evils- "i never prayed to god" also did jay get a check from lexus lol he drops them into almost every song, more so than any other mid nineties ny rapper. dont even get me started on the black album satan/illumanti stuff.

laugh.gif
the thing is the verse is very clear what he's talking about and what he's referencing...

it IS about drake. you know this because he says "DRAKE, here's how they gon come at you."

drake DOES say, "i'm a star, no spangled banner." he's canadian... why would he affiliate with the star spangled banner?

owls can turn their heads around on their shoulders. that's the point. chicks break their necks to gawk at him when he walks by... that's the reference. not ancient sumerian/babylonian/egyptian/occult gods or societies.

but people hear what they want to hear. there will always be a conenction to make to these things if you want to believe it bad enough.

That line could be looked at several different ways. But the one that sticks out to me is "con Edison flow, im connected to a higher power" now where is there possibly and reaching in that line. The song is titled light up, its not very out of this world to think that he's referring to being "illuminated" with this higher power line

i thought a triple entendre was one line with 3 meanings?

not all 3 lines or am i wrong?

i thought he was just talking about the 'man of the owl' line

man of the owl/hour- the man right now
man of the owl- some clocks feature owls as haze showed
man of the owl- man of the night, owls come out at night

"light up like a trillion watt light bulb when Im in the KNIGHT club???"
Is he trying to say he is illuminated when he joins this "night club"???

Originally Posted by All Ready

i thought a triple entendre was one line with 3 meanings?

not all 3 lines or am i wrong?

i thought he was just talking about the 'man of the owl' line

man of the owl/hour- the man right now
man of the owl- some clocks feature owls as haze showed
man of the owl- man of the night, owls come out at night
yep it is one line with 3 meanings...super rare not as common as an double enterdre

I thought he was reffering to making ho's turnin they head like owls cuz he is the man hour/owl.....meaning that not only do ho's turn their head cuz he is the man of the hour but because he is the man of turning heads(double entendres) which is part of the reason he become the man of the hour....and then because the hour he is referring to never ends so the clock just keeps turning and the ho's heads keep turning cuz he always gon be that dude
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

That line could be looked at several different ways. But the one that sticks out to me is "con Edison flow, im connected to a higher power" now where is there possibly and reaching in that line. The song is titled light up, its not very out of this world to think that he's referring to being "illuminated" with this higher power line
You must be atheist.

Funny thing is I caught the lil owl line the first time I heard it and I was thinking these +!%$!% bout to eat this !$%% up but now yall just getting crazy with it yall give this man too much credit sometimes. Night club? really

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
the thing is the verse is very clear what he's talking about and what he's referencing...

it IS about drake. you know this because he says "DRAKE, here's how they gon come at you."

drake DOES say, "i'm a star, no spangled banner." he's canadian... why would he affiliate with the star spangled banner?

owls can turn their heads around on their shoulders. that's the point. chicks break their necks to gawk at him when he walks by... that's the reference. not ancient sumerian/babylonian/egyptian/occult gods or societies.

but people hear what they want to hear. there will always be a conenction to make to these things if you want to believe it bad enough.

Nako I agree with you 100% the references are clear and not any deeper than like you said. 

Back
Top Bottom