so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by CJ863

from sohh:
[h2]Triple C's Torch Slams Young Jeezy, "Sneak Dissing The Only Way You Can Be Relevant" [/h2]
"SIN€E This Fagget #$%Rap *#$%^ Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad," he wrote late Monday (August 9) night.

waiting on young's response... now I'm grabbing my popcorn...

edit: Ross' response to Jeezy

"I haven't had a chance to talk to the homie," Ross said. "I really don't know what the thought process was behind it. My record was called 'Blowin' Money Fast.' It confused me that if it was called 'The Real B.M.F.,' I would have called it 'The Black Mafia Family.' ... You know, you may have to ask him. Other than that, we still reppin', we still riding, and [my] record is getting love everywhere. So it's all good." (MTV)

triple-cs-custom-cars-and-cycles.jpg
cccsales.jpg

Rick Ross could talk about Relevance but not one of these Triple C's jackasses should ever mention the world relevance, EVER..

NO ONE IS SELLING in 2010...........REALLY??  The album sales of Eminem and Drake say differently champ.  Again, maybe not you, but for the dudes in here that were saying that Jeezy is salty because he doesn't have a "buzz" right now but Rick FRAUD does, what exactly has Rick FRAUD's "so called" buzz got him.  From an artists standpoint buzz means nothing without record sales to back up that claim.  Having a bunch of dudes trying to co-sign you on a sneaker message board about your buzz is one thing, but getting that to actually translate into something of substance and or profit is something else entirely, just ask Joe Budden. 
Says differently? Drake had the biggest buzz of any rapper or hell of ANY ARTIST since Curtis Jackson. And he's at 800k right now. What Em is doing is great. But this doesn't dictate the HUNDREDS of other MAINSTREAM artists who haven't sold this year. Rick Rawse had the 3rd highest 1st week sales of any rapper behind Drake and Em. He outsold Miley Cyrus by about 70k. He outsold Sheyrl Crow by 120k. He outsold Christina Aguielera by 50k. So you're telling me a dude who has no mainstream crossover appeal and makes records like BMF and Super High was suppose to do more than 170k? Really?

You don't like Rawse. Fair enough. He's a fraud. Okay. Whatever. But taking into account that he was exposed as a CO. Taking in account he had no hit singles on the charts when his album dropped. Take into account he's a hood rapper - You're telling me you thought Rick Rawse would have one of the highest selling 1st week sales this year? You expected him to do more than 170k. Seriously? And this is a honest question because I myself thought he'd do 130k and I thought it would've been a good look. But you're telling me you thought he was gonna do more than 170k?

NO ONE IS SELLING in 2010...........REALLY??  The album sales of Eminem and Drake say differently champ.  Again, maybe not you, but for the dudes in here that were saying that Jeezy is salty because he doesn't have a "buzz" right now but Rick FRAUD does, what exactly has Rick FRAUD's "so called" buzz got him.  From an artists standpoint buzz means nothing without record sales to back up that claim.  Having a bunch of dudes trying to co-sign you on a sneaker message board about your buzz is one thing, but getting that to actually translate into something of substance and or profit is something else entirely, just ask Joe Budden. 
Says differently? Drake had the biggest buzz of any rapper or hell of ANY ARTIST since Curtis Jackson. And he's at 800k right now. What Em is doing is great. But this doesn't dictate the HUNDREDS of other MAINSTREAM artists who haven't sold this year. Rick Rawse had the 3rd highest 1st week sales of any rapper behind Drake and Em. He outsold Miley Cyrus by about 70k. He outsold Sheyrl Crow by 120k. He outsold Christina Aguielera by 50k. So you're telling me a dude who has no mainstream crossover appeal and makes records like BMF and Super High was suppose to do more than 170k? Really?

You don't like Rawse. Fair enough. He's a fraud. Okay. Whatever. But taking into account that he was exposed as a CO. Taking in account he had no hit singles on the charts when his album dropped. Take into account he's a hood rapper - You're telling me you thought Rick Rawse would have one of the highest selling 1st week sales this year? You expected him to do more than 170k. Seriously? And this is a honest question because I myself thought he'd do 130k and I thought it would've been a good look. But you're telling me you thought he was gonna do more than 170k?

Says differently? Drake had the biggest buzz of any rapper or hell of ANY ARTIST since Curtis Jackson. And he's at 800k right now. What Em is doing is great. But this doesn't dictate the HUNDREDS of other MAINSTREAM artists who haven't sold this year.
I never said that he did, but you told me that NO ONE was selling in 2010 and I just provided you with two examples of artists that are selling, get my point
happy.gif

But taking into account that he was exposed as a CO. Taking in account he had no hit singles on the charts when his album dropped. Take into account he's a hood rapper - You're telling me you thought Rick Rawse would have one of the highest selling 1st week sales this year? You expected him to do more than 170k. Seriously? And this is a honest question because I myself thought he'd do 130k and I thought it would've been a good look. But you're telling me you thought he was gonna do more than 170k?

To be honest with ya, I didn't know how much Rick FRAUD would sell his first week nor did I really care.  However, with the word "buzz" being tossed around so much in this thread regarding Rick FRAUD (and again not saying it was you per se) I would expect him to at least to reach Gold, and it appears as though he won't even make it that far.  I know stranger things have happened but with all this "so called' buzz that Rick FRAUD has and all these fans that he has here in this forum who in turn have friends that they can get to buy his album I would think and hope he would reach at least 500K.  He very well might, but at the rate that he is going I wouldn't bet on it.......................I know YOU would possibly but given the last bet you made regading a Rick FRAUD album I think it would be best for you to take your money off the table champ.

Says differently? Drake had the biggest buzz of any rapper or hell of ANY ARTIST since Curtis Jackson. And he's at 800k right now. What Em is doing is great. But this doesn't dictate the HUNDREDS of other MAINSTREAM artists who haven't sold this year.
I never said that he did, but you told me that NO ONE was selling in 2010 and I just provided you with two examples of artists that are selling, get my point
happy.gif

But taking into account that he was exposed as a CO. Taking in account he had no hit singles on the charts when his album dropped. Take into account he's a hood rapper - You're telling me you thought Rick Rawse would have one of the highest selling 1st week sales this year? You expected him to do more than 170k. Seriously? And this is a honest question because I myself thought he'd do 130k and I thought it would've been a good look. But you're telling me you thought he was gonna do more than 170k?

To be honest with ya, I didn't know how much Rick FRAUD would sell his first week nor did I really care.  However, with the word "buzz" being tossed around so much in this thread regarding Rick FRAUD (and again not saying it was you per se) I would expect him to at least to reach Gold, and it appears as though he won't even make it that far.  I know stranger things have happened but with all this "so called' buzz that Rick FRAUD has and all these fans that he has here in this forum who in turn have friends that they can get to buy his album I would think and hope he would reach at least 500K.  He very well might, but at the rate that he is going I wouldn't bet on it.......................I know YOU would possibly but given the last bet you made regading a Rick FRAUD album I think it would be best for you to take your money off the table champ.

Do remember Drake has released 2 singles, the most recent being like 3 or 4 months ago...

He's only had 2 videos out there and he's platinum on his debut album... (His label screwed up this project)

And the majority of the rap albums that matter haven't dropped...
Ye
TI
Jeezy

So how much longer will he have the 3rd best debut sales?? NaS & Damien Marley did 100K with NO promo or anything...

Do remember Drake has released 2 singles, the most recent being like 3 or 4 months ago...

He's only had 2 videos out there and he's platinum on his debut album... (His label screwed up this project)

Ye
TI
Jeezy

So how much longer will he have the 3rd best debut sales?? NaS & Damien Marley did 100K with NO promo or anything...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ye
TI
Jeezy

come on blud ti? that @!+%* is sooooooo weak right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ye
TI
Jeezy

come on blud ti? that @!+%* is sooooooo weak right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

laugh.gif
My N' Nay funny as sh_. Talmbout Jeezy on tour with Steadman while Ross sharing bunk beds..
laugh.gif

But you not saying too much about the music he making, cuz you know dude has fell off.
His material just got too repetitive. He needs to find a way to make it sound fresh.
I'm not saying he's jealous of Ross, but I will say the motive is there.
Especially since Ross is taking that same trap sh_ Jeezy been on and making WAY better music with the SAME topic pretty much.
Only thing I don't understand is how people just ASSUME Jeezy is so real out here..
roll.gif

N's get on rappers about reppin' where they from all the time and Jeezy definitely NOT from ATLANTA.
So in a sense everybody is getting a pass these days in some form it seems.  Therefore it all comes down to music.
Which right now ROSS> JEEZY and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Exactly when jeezy came out in 03 everyone in the atl was like where is this guy from ? He ain't from here....and he lost a lot of respect after that Gucci situation

And TI will do numbers, because of his name

Why does niketalk hate the recession so much I like the recession better than TM102 I hate that album

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

laugh.gif
My N' Nay funny as sh_. Talmbout Jeezy on tour with Steadman while Ross sharing bunk beds..
laugh.gif

But you not saying too much about the music he making, cuz you know dude has fell off.
His material just got too repetitive. He needs to find a way to make it sound fresh.
I'm not saying he's jealous of Ross, but I will say the motive is there.
Especially since Ross is taking that same trap sh_ Jeezy been on and making WAY better music with the SAME topic pretty much.
Only thing I don't understand is how people just ASSUME Jeezy is so real out here..
roll.gif

N's get on rappers about reppin' where they from all the time and Jeezy definitely NOT from ATLANTA.
So in a sense everybody is getting a pass these days in some form it seems.  Therefore it all comes down to music.
Which right now ROSS> JEEZY and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Exactly when jeezy came out in 03 everyone in the atl was like where is this guy from ? He ain't from here....and he lost a lot of respect after that Gucci situation

And TI will do numbers, because of his name

Why does niketalk hate the recession so much I like the recession better than TM102 I hate that album

I said Deeper Than Rap would sell 500k. Wiki says he sold 420k. Only 80k off. I also said Fif would go Gold. I was in the ball park of both albums. Rawse will probably do the same again. I didn't say Rawse would go GOLD to show he was this marquee big time artist. I said he'd go gold because I was basing it on the fact he's a gold selling rapper. He's been a gold rapper from jump. Every album sells in the 150-180k range every year. Seems like gold is obtainable to me. I guess it depends on how BMF fizzles.

And Rawse does have BUZZ. As did/does Gucci Mane. And he did less than 300k. Rick Rawse is one of the most famous rappers we have in the genre. That's fact. Especially in this economy. If it was 2000. He'd be somewhere like he as on Port of Miami. Around 900k to 1 million. But times have change. Everyone isn't Eminem. He's the most famous artist in the world. Same as Drake. I notice though you keep ignoring the fact that Rick Rawse outsold Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera. I'm not sure if that's intentional or if you're ignoring it so you don't have acknowledge that artists aren't sellling in 2010. But regardless of how you feel about Rawse's buzz he had a top 6 1st week debut this year.

I said Deeper Than Rap would sell 500k. Wiki says he sold 420k. Only 80k off. I also said Fif would go Gold. I was in the ball park of both albums. Rawse will probably do the same again. I didn't say Rawse would go GOLD to show he was this marquee big time artist. I said he'd go gold because I was basing it on the fact he's a gold selling rapper. He's been a gold rapper from jump. Every album sells in the 150-180k range every year. Seems like gold is obtainable to me. I guess it depends on how BMF fizzles.

And Rawse does have BUZZ. As did/does Gucci Mane. And he did less than 300k. Rick Rawse is one of the most famous rappers we have in the genre. That's fact. Especially in this economy. If it was 2000. He'd be somewhere like he as on Port of Miami. Around 900k to 1 million. But times have change. Everyone isn't Eminem. He's the most famous artist in the world. Same as Drake. I notice though you keep ignoring the fact that Rick Rawse outsold Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera. I'm not sure if that's intentional or if you're ignoring it so you don't have acknowledge that artists aren't sellling in 2010. But regardless of how you feel about Rawse's buzz he had a top 6 1st week debut this year.

Back
Top Bottom