so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

^^^^You right ROCYAICE I said just last week in another thread it would be interesting to see what Jeezy would say cuz he just recently was working with these cats.....and of course if his singles was hot he prolly wouldnt have done this anyway....cant make no excuses for that... but it cud be worse he cud act like Game lol

One bad decision leads to more and more...his ppl shoulda checked for Yo Gotti wit that All White song before he did it and cuz they didnt they prolly forced that issh just to not step on toes...n made jeezy run wit it. The Jizzle song aint a good look but it aint to late to fall back on that....he 1/3....depending on how he play this "beef"...he need to release a bonafide hit song in the midst of it all

He's certainly capable of making a hit.

Put On wasn't THAT long ago.

He just needs the right producer.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.
I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.

*Pauses Teflon Don album*

What garbage music are you referring to? Ya'll gonna come in here and really act like The Recession ain't go hard? Ya'll wasn't the ones in here loving Put On? Crazy World? My President Is Black? Circulate? Who Dat? Don't Do it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. Man I been on these forums a long time so I see the trends and see how things change from year to year. And 9 times out of ten its not the artist but the listener who has become stagnated. I listen to a lot of different types of music so I don't have to worry about Jeezy sounding the same, hell I come to Jeezy to hear that particular isht! I don't want him trying to be something he's not. Man as soon as things start to go south dudes will look for any excuse to jump ship. Hip Hop frontrunnin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
You complaining bout Jeezy doing the same thing but when rappers try to change ya'll start screaming about how they've changed or went commercial (see Jay-Z). Jeezy has stayed in his lane and been one of if not the most consistent rapper coming out of the south, above the likes of TI, Ludacris, and Bun B. Though not all his albums are great there's definitely no duds. What it basically boils down to is rap fans are some of the most fickle in any genre of music and always like to hop on what's new. Ross' sound, ad libs, and mafioso style provides something new for hip hop fans. But this doesn't mean its time to throw Jeezy under the bus, musically speaking. As for the street isht, it's not even worth debating cause I could care less but to keep it all the way 100 no one in recent hip hop memory has been afforded more passes than Ross. It's bogles the mind and again speaks to how fickle rap fans are. I'm all about the music but it always gives me a laugh to see dudes isht on someone like Fat Joe's credibility and then turn right around and throw their support behind a guy like Ross. Dudes is funny *Kanye shrugs*

*Hits play on Teflon Don album*

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.
I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.

What garbage music are you referring to? Ya'll gonna come in here and really act like The Recession ain't go hard? Ya'll wasn't the ones in here loving Put On? Crazy World? My President Is Black? Circulate? Who Dat? Don't Do it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. Man I been on these forums a long time so I see the trends and see how things change from year to year. And 9 times out of ten its not the artist but the listener who has become stagnated. I listen to a lot of different types of music so I don't have to worry about Jeezy sounding the same, hell I come to Jeezy to hear that particular isht! I don't want him trying to be something he's not. Man as soon as things start to go south dudes will look for any excuse to jump ship. Hip Hop frontrunnin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
You complaining bout Jeezy doing the same thing but when rappers try to change ya'll start screaming about how they've changed or went commercial (see Jay-Z). Jeezy has stayed in his lane and been one of if not the most consistent rapper coming out of the south, above the likes of TI, Ludacris, and Bun B. Though not all his albums are great there's definitely no duds. What it basically boils down to is rap fans are some of the most fickle in any genre of music and always like to hop on what's new. Ross' sound, ad libs, and mafioso style provides something new for hip hop fans. But this doesn't mean its time to throw Jeezy under the bus, musically speaking. As for the street isht, it's not even worth debating cause I could care less but to keep it all the way 100 no one in recent hip hop memory has been afforded more passes than Ross. It's bogles the mind and again speaks to how fickle rap fans are. I'm all about the music but it always gives me a laugh to see dudes isht on someone like Fat Joe's credibility and then turn right around and throw their support behind a guy like Ross. Dudes is funny *Kanye shrugs*

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your buzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your buzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

smh.gif
 @ the amount of non sense going on in this thread.
Bruh this is how it is, and this is the end of it....

Jeezy & Co... got pissed Ross made a song reppin off the BMF name, shouting out Meech. He is chin checking Ross. (ALOT... i mean a WHOLE LOT of BMF dudes jumped fast when Ross dropped BMF, nobody heard the rumble cuz Meech put the breaks on everything, word got through Juice and everybody fell back.)
and for those who say "Meech co-signed it" dont understand war. Jeezy if anything is a puppet, but he is damn sure not salty, and he is doing the bidding of the Boss.... believe on everything, Jeezy wouldnt dare make this a big deal if he wasnt sent to do it.  Rap war is much much better than a street war.

"TM103  Lets Get It" - Meech
That's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
Jeezy was TOLD to fall back, hence his lack of Indictment.
alot of "members" didnt know, because Jeezy was getting direct orders from the boss himself, Bleu had a problem with Jeezy (mainly over bond money, he wanted Jeezy to pay for it or at least half, and he told Bleu "He didnt have it, he dont make  money off his albums and he only has tour money, and he owes taxes" this is the exact response he gave to Bleu about 4, 5 years ago) Bleu went off, but BMF suffered from lack of communication, once T and Meech became seperate... it was like having 2 fathers in the house.
So half of them feel one way, the other half feel another....

But i know for a FACT that Jeezy was told to distance himself from BMF,
He gets a bad rap for not "reppin" and he cant even say anything about it......  but Meech calling and talking on "The Real BMF" squashed all the talk from people who dont know anything but still running they mouth

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

smh.gif
 @ the amount of non sense going on in this thread.
Bruh this is how it is, and this is the end of it....

Jeezy & Co... got pissed Ross made a song reppin off the BMF name, shouting out Meech. He is chin checking Ross. (ALOT... i mean a WHOLE LOT of BMF dudes jumped fast when Ross dropped BMF, nobody heard the rumble cuz Meech put the breaks on everything, word got through Juice and everybody fell back.)
and for those who say "Meech co-signed it" dont understand war. Jeezy if anything is a puppet, but he is damn sure not salty, and he is doing the bidding of the Boss.... believe on everything, Jeezy wouldnt dare make this a big deal if he wasnt sent to do it.  Rap war is much much better than a street war.

"TM103  Lets Get It" - Meech
That's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
Jeezy was TOLD to fall back, hence his lack of Indictment.
alot of "members" didnt know, because Jeezy was getting direct orders from the boss himself, Bleu had a problem with Jeezy (mainly over bond money, he wanted Jeezy to pay for it or at least half, and he told Bleu "He didnt have it, he dont make  money off his albums and he only has tour money, and he owes taxes" this is the exact response he gave to Bleu about 4, 5 years ago) Bleu went off, but BMF suffered from lack of communication, once T and Meech became seperate... it was like having 2 fathers in the house.
So half of them feel one way, the other half feel another....

But i know for a FACT that Jeezy was told to distance himself from BMF,
He gets a bad rap for not "reppin" and he cant even say anything about it......  but Meech calling and talking on "The Real BMF" squashed all the talk from people who dont know anything but still running they mouth

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

^^^^You right ROCYAICE I said just last week in another thread it would be interesting to see what Jeezy would say cuz he just recently was working with these cats.....and of course if his singles was hot he prolly wouldnt have done this anyway....cant make no excuses for that... but it cud be worse he cud act like Game lol

One bad decision leads to more and more...his ppl shoulda checked for Yo Gotti wit that All White song before he did it and cuz they didnt they prolly forced that issh just to not step on toes...n made jeezy run wit it. The Jizzle song aint a good look but it aint to late to fall back on that....he 1/3....depending on how he play this "beef"...he need to release a bonafide hit song in the midst of it all
I don't know what the #%*$ Jizzle is. I heard that *#%* on I think Shade 45 and I didn't know what the #%*$ I was listening too. I expected Jeezy to go more of a Drumma Boy route. I expected *#%* like Unforgettable and Put On type beats on this album. I'm not liking what i'm hearing from dude. I don't know why he's not *%$$@*+ with Lex Luger after the heat he gave Rawse for a damn mixtape of all things. The %#%+$ gave him heat on his mixtape. Jeezy can't get any heat for his actual album?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yea but let's be for real. Kanye made that song.

hat's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
laugh.gif
people still saying this?! the whole reason meech was tryna pop off the "entertainment" side was to separate and go legit...Jeezy achieved that and his success is attributed to Meech- was he supposed to run behind the fed's van and say wait you forgot to arrest me!!
smh.gif

its not like he got caught up and snitched and now hes out free making songs and videos...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I don't know what the #%*$ Jizzle is. I heard that *#%* on I think Shade 45 and I didn't know what the #%*$ I was listening too. I expected Jeezy to go more of a Drumma Boy route. I expected *#%* like Unforgettable and Put On type beats on this album. I'm not liking what i'm hearing from dude. I don't know why he's not *%$$@*+ with Lex Luger after the heat he gave Rawse for a damn mixtape of all things. The %#%+$ gave him heat on his mixtape. Jeezy can't get any heat for his actual album?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yea but let's be for real. Kanye made that song.

hat's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
laugh.gif
people still saying this?! the whole reason meech was tryna pop off the "entertainment" side was to separate and go legit...Jeezy achieved that and his success is attributed to Meech- was he supposed to run behind the fed's van and say wait you forgot to arrest me!!
smh.gif

its not like he got caught up and snitched and now hes out free making songs and videos...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This.

Dudes don't know WHAT a fraud is. Ross, ain't one. You'd be a damn lie to think d-boys dont have regular 9-5s. They trying to pay bills too.

Whatever, I appreciate both of their music and ya'll are wasting ya'lls time commenting on something that matters naught to either one of ya'll.

Didn't Jeezy get the order from Meech to slow down on the BMF talk when everybody was going down?

I'm pretty sure he did.

Now, Meech has cosign-ed the B.M.F track, gave Ross the green light, yet Jeezy still wanna pop off?

That's my whole thing, and why it all boils down to the fact that Jeezy ain't buzzing like he thinks he should be. If the big homie sends down an order, then that should be the end of it. The fact that it wasn't tells me that Jeezy es enojado.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This.

Dudes don't know WHAT a fraud is. Ross, ain't one. You'd be a damn lie to think d-boys dont have regular 9-5s. They trying to pay bills too.

Whatever, I appreciate both of their music and ya'll are wasting ya'lls time commenting on something that matters naught to either one of ya'll.

Didn't Jeezy get the order from Meech to slow down on the BMF talk when everybody was going down?

I'm pretty sure he did.

Now, Meech has cosign-ed the B.M.F track, gave Ross the green light, yet Jeezy still wanna pop off?

That's my whole thing, and why it all boils down to the fact that Jeezy ain't buzzing like he thinks he should be. If the big homie sends down an order, then that should be the end of it. The fact that it wasn't tells me that Jeezy es enojado.

from sohh:
[h2]Triple C's Torch Slams Young Jeezy, "Sneak Dissing The Only Way You Can Be Relevant" [/h2]
"SIN€E This Fagget #$%Rap *#$%^ Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad," he wrote late Monday (August 9) night.

waiting on young's response... now I'm grabbing my popcorn...

edit: Ross' response to Jeezy

"I haven't had a chance to talk to the homie," Ross said. "I really don't know what the thought process was behind it. My record was called 'Blowin' Money Fast.' It confused me that if it was called 'The Real B.M.F.,' I would have called it 'The Black Mafia Family.' ... You know, you may have to ask him. Other than that, we still reppin', we still riding, and [my] record is getting love everywhere. So it's all good." (MTV)

from sohh:
[h2]Triple C's Torch Slams Young Jeezy, "Sneak Dissing The Only Way You Can Be Relevant" [/h2]
"SIN€E This Fagget #$%Rap *#$%^ Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad," he wrote late Monday (August 9) night.

waiting on young's response... now I'm grabbing my popcorn...

edit: Ross' response to Jeezy

"I haven't had a chance to talk to the homie," Ross said. "I really don't know what the thought process was behind it. My record was called 'Blowin' Money Fast.' It confused me that if it was called 'The Real B.M.F.,' I would have called it 'The Black Mafia Family.' ... You know, you may have to ask him. Other than that, we still reppin', we still riding, and [my] record is getting love everywhere. So it's all good." (MTV)

Back
Top Bottom