so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want
this is funny, because if you go back to the threads we had when 50cent was putting ross on front street, EVERYONE from miami was on the other side of the fence. calling ross out and saying everyone from miami knows dude is fake about his lifestyle

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Meech was and is documented for getting them things for 17.5
Jeezy was and is documented for getting them above mentioned things from Meech valued at 17.5
Jeezy talkin bout that life is acceptable

the RAP Noreaga dont even owe William Roberts 100 favors....

+!+$@ .....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you SERIOUS?

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Meech was and is documented for getting them things for 17.5
Jeezy was and is documented for getting them above mentioned things from Meech valued at 17.5
Jeezy talkin bout that life is acceptable

the RAP Noreaga dont even owe William Roberts 100 favors....

+!+$@ .....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you SERIOUS?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want
this is funny, because if you go back to the threads we had when 50cent was putting ross on front street, EVERYONE from miami was on the other side of the fence. calling ross out and saying everyone from miami knows dude is fake about his lifestyle

no bias here , i live in miami and i can tell you 100% without a doubt JEEZY IS MORE POPULAR in MIAMI then ROSS ....or any rapper for that matter, im not gonna be delusional like Nay , just cus ross from miami he goes harder......miami has some weird fascination with jizzle .....with that bieng said i preffer ross's music , but im sure any miami niketalker can cosign jeezy>ross in miami hoods(for whatever reason) , not to say we dont mess with ross tho cus they do

no bias here , i live in miami and i can tell you 100% without a doubt JEEZY IS MORE POPULAR in MIAMI then ROSS ....or any rapper for that matter, im not gonna be delusional like Nay , just cus ross from miami he goes harder......miami has some weird fascination with jizzle .....with that bieng said i preffer ross's music , but im sure any miami niketalker can cosign jeezy>ross in miami hoods(for whatever reason) , not to say we dont mess with ross tho cus they do

It was one guy remember the thread its also funny the same bums who were on 50 side was saying ross was done yeah funny

It was one guy remember the thread its also funny the same bums who were on 50 side was saying ross was done yeah funny

This thread goes back to my original point. You guys put average rappers on a pedestal because of their "Street cred" so when that is exposed you realize how Average they are. I dont believe any rapper really pop them thangs..........except Shea Davis
pimp.gif

This thread goes back to my original point. You guys put average rappers on a pedestal because of their "Street cred" so when that is exposed you realize how Average they are. I dont believe any rapper really pop them thangs..........except Shea Davis
pimp.gif

And I don't remember saying 6th months. I thought it was until the end of the year. That might've been 6th months. Either way I was wrong but I wasn't that off. He sold 420k. I assumed he'd do 450k like Curtis did and ship GOLD. He didn't. Either way you're acting like I said Derek Fisher is gonna average a triple double next season. I was close.
I don't really care if you were off by just 1 album regarding Deeper Than Rap going Gold or if you were off by 100K albums.  The fact of the matter is Deeper Than Rap aint/didn't go Gold and you still owe FUNDS to this very day, but the latter part of that statement is not really my concern.  Your the one that has to deal with yourself everyday knowing that you didn't do what you said you were going to do.................how do you do it champ??

And I don't remember saying 6th months. I thought it was until the end of the year. That might've been 6th months. Either way I was wrong but I wasn't that off. He sold 420k. I assumed he'd do 450k like Curtis did and ship GOLD. He didn't. Either way you're acting like I said Derek Fisher is gonna average a triple double next season. I was close.
I don't really care if you were off by just 1 album regarding Deeper Than Rap going Gold or if you were off by 100K albums.  The fact of the matter is Deeper Than Rap aint/didn't go Gold and you still owe FUNDS to this very day, but the latter part of that statement is not really my concern.  Your the one that has to deal with yourself everyday knowing that you didn't do what you said you were going to do.................how do you do it champ??

It was in the federal indictment... how much Meech was getting and selling Kilo's for.
also in this paper work they name Jeezy, and say he would pick up a certain number of Kilo's from their mansion in Buckhead.

Give me a sec ill try to find the link.

It was in the federal indictment... how much Meech was getting and selling Kilo's for.
also in this paper work they name Jeezy, and say he would pick up a certain number of Kilo's from their mansion in Buckhead.

Give me a sec ill try to find the link.

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...

Im from the A. I done seen Jeezy in the streets blue lambo n all. I done seen Jeezy n BMF get it in. I done seen them SHUT DOWN clubs in the A. I done seen them shut down street dudes, rappers, ball players, whoever....

The only real stuff I know about Ross is that he used to be a C O and that I see him from time to time taking commercial flights between Miami and Atlanta.

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...

Im from the A. I done seen Jeezy in the streets blue lambo n all. I done seen Jeezy n BMF get it in. I done seen them SHUT DOWN clubs in the A. I done seen them shut down street dudes, rappers, ball players, whoever....

The only real stuff I know about Ross is that he used to be a C O and that I see him from time to time taking commercial flights between Miami and Atlanta.

Originally Posted by HankTrill

What do I have to do with this post of yours... If ANYone is delusional its you, posting articles about OTHER COs dealin drugs a good decade after William Roberts became a FULL blown drug kingpin on a street level... (Unless of course they were workin for the BOSS)

But as far as the BMF %*#@, the indictment said they moved 2,500 Keys...  a month within the US... 

Had connections to a Mexican drug cartel, so if ANYthing they were gettin %*#@ MUCH cheaper than than the MAJORITY of successful kingpins of the past...
During testimony, one DEA agent testified that just one seizure from the BMF organization was enough to put most mid-level wholesaler's out of business. The fact so many large seizures occurred and the organization was still thriving is a testament to their wealth and power.

Originally Posted by HankTrill

What do I have to do with this post of yours... If ANYone is delusional its you, posting articles about OTHER COs dealin drugs a good decade after William Roberts became a FULL blown drug kingpin on a street level... (Unless of course they were workin for the BOSS)

But as far as the BMF %*#@, the indictment said they moved 2,500 Keys...  a month within the US... 

Had connections to a Mexican drug cartel, so if ANYthing they were gettin %*#@ MUCH cheaper than than the MAJORITY of successful kingpins of the past...
During testimony, one DEA agent testified that just one seizure from the BMF organization was enough to put most mid-level wholesaler's out of business. The fact so many large seizures occurred and the organization was still thriving is a testament to their wealth and power.

Back
Top Bottom