so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by rocyaice

hat's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
laugh.gif
people still saying this?! the whole reason meech was tryna pop off the "entertainment" side was to separate and go legit...Jeezy achieved that and his success is attributed to Meech- was he supposed to run behind the fed's van and say wait you forgot to arrest me!!
smh.gif

its not like he got caught up and snitched and now hes out free making songs and videos...
exactly these !+%!%%! suburban virgins on this site are mad dumb 
laugh.gif

and its funny ross trying to take the high road when he has a long history of sneak dissing +@*##*........word to him dissing T.I. years ago 
indifferent.gif
Classic.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And I don't remember saying 6th months. I thought it was until the end of the year. That might've been 6th months. Either way I was wrong but I wasn't that off. He sold 420k. I assumed he'd do 450k like Curtis did and ship GOLD. He didn't. Either way you're acting like I said Derek Fisher is gonna average a triple double next season. I was close.
I don't really care if you were off by just 1 album regarding Deeper Than Rap going Gold or if you were off by 100K albums.  The fact of the matter is Deeper Than Rap aint/didn't go Gold and you still owe FUNDS to this very day, but the latter part of that statement is not really my concern.  Your the one that has to deal with yourself everyday knowing that you didn't do what you said you were going to do.................how do you do it champ??
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.

Its funny though. Nay is the "Official Street Cat of the Internet" and he over here calling someone a fraud.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't give your or Nay a penny with a hole in it. Someone needs to re-UP that thread. There was no official +$+ about that deal.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And I don't remember saying 6th months. I thought it was until the end of the year. That might've been 6th months. Either way I was wrong but I wasn't that off. He sold 420k. I assumed he'd do 450k like Curtis did and ship GOLD. He didn't. Either way you're acting like I said Derek Fisher is gonna average a triple double next season. I was close.
I don't really care if you were off by just 1 album regarding Deeper Than Rap going Gold or if you were off by 100K albums.  The fact of the matter is Deeper Than Rap aint/didn't go Gold and you still owe FUNDS to this very day, but the latter part of that statement is not really my concern.  Your the one that has to deal with yourself everyday knowing that you didn't do what you said you were going to do.................how do you do it champ??
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.

Its funny though. Nay is the "Official Street Cat of the Internet" and he over here calling someone a fraud.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't give your or Nay a penny with a hole in it. Someone needs to re-UP that thread. There was no official +$+ about that deal.

If you don't like/respect Jeezy for this alleged "sneak" diss (BTW my man NinjaHood mentioned "sneak" dissin RIGHT before I made my comment) then you shouldn't respect ANYone in the game, because the list would be WAAAAY too long if I made one of every rapper that has made "sneak" disses, I prolly couldn't name you more than 10 that haven't...

There's always gonna be someone that takes somethin said to offense, most times that's in a case of REAL "sneak dissin", unlike what we have here... This was prettey blatant IMO...

Even Pac who was infamous for yellin names (and making a spectacle) would fall into the category of a "sneak dissing" "phony" accoring to your (HARM) theory...

If you don't like/respect Jeezy for this alleged "sneak" diss (BTW my man NinjaHood mentioned "sneak" dissin RIGHT before I made my comment) then you shouldn't respect ANYone in the game, because the list would be WAAAAY too long if I made one of every rapper that has made "sneak" disses, I prolly couldn't name you more than 10 that haven't...

There's always gonna be someone that takes somethin said to offense, most times that's in a case of REAL "sneak dissin", unlike what we have here... This was prettey blatant IMO...

Even Pac who was infamous for yellin names (and making a spectacle) would fall into the category of a "sneak dissing" "phony" accoring to your (HARM) theory...

And the bet was $50 big man...

This has nothing to do with the streets its simply being a MAN of your word (which you're CLEARLY not)...

Spoiler [+]
As I always say, how Ns get on the internet and question MY credentials?? I'm pretty easy to find, if it were ever in question I've more than made my self accessible for any and every individual who wants to prove me to be otherwise...

And the bet was $50 big man...

This has nothing to do with the streets its simply being a MAN of your word (which you're CLEARLY not)...

Spoiler [+]
As I always say, how Ns get on the internet and question MY credentials?? I'm pretty easy to find, if it were ever in question I've more than made my self accessible for any and every individual who wants to prove me to be otherwise...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by HankTrill

How you talk about "*****assness" & "sucka moves" while supporting William Roberts??

How you call Jeezy "phony" yet you're defending William Roberts??

What part of the game is that??

jesus christ im tired of seeing the word fraud being thrown around HOW IS HE A FRAUD , and before u answer that question...bieng that your not from south florida

http://www.palmbeachpost....sted-on-drug-229199.html

http://www.panhandleparad...ctional_institute/24925/

http://miami.fbi.gov/dojp.../p...10/mm021110.htm

http://www.jacksonvillecr...tional_officers_arr.html

I don't see William Leonard Roberts name on ANY of those reports... He has one arrest on his record for like smokin weed or somethin right?? (after he became Rick Ross), he may have been in character when it happened so I'm not sure if it counts...

So if a rapper was a cop and started rappin about street $#+!, and pointed to all the DIRTY cops out there would that make him credible?? The fact that police officers are often the first to arrive on crime scenes to see some of the MOST grusome $#+!, would that give him a pass??

Just on Saturday, the block party we was @ on 145th got shot up, police tried to kill 2 Spanish Ns for fightin (killed one, shot the other one 21 times 
smh.gif
), so I guess I can sign up for the NYPDs next training class, work the job for 3 years and have a pass to talk about street $#+! and being a drug kingpin if I paid Azie and a few other Ns uptown to cosign me??... That would be a lot easier then actually tryin to DO the crimes...

Oh yea... AND have PERFECT attendence
laugh.gif

Also didn't he QUIT his CO gig in like 97?? You're showin me cases from the past 2 years... What the F does that have to do with William Leonard Roberts?? Cause there was 2 bald guys that got arrested??
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER IS NOT A POLICE OFFICER

Damn. You telling me this dude moved NO weight? None? GTFOHWTBS.

He got a job to feed his kids. Point. Blank. Period. I'm sure working in a jail was his first option.

Rap fans are possibly the stupidest people out there. If you HONESTLY believe that Jeezy was moving that much, you deserve to work in a prison camp.
yo deadass take rick ross %$#* out ya mouth

$#@! is disgustin' my g

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HankTrill

How you talk about "*****assness" & "sucka moves" while supporting William Roberts??

How you call Jeezy "phony" yet you're defending William Roberts??

What part of the game is that??

jesus christ im tired of seeing the word fraud being thrown around HOW IS HE A FRAUD , and before u answer that question...bieng that your not from south florida

http://www.palmbeachpost....sted-on-drug-229199.html

http://www.panhandleparad...ctional_institute/24925/

http://miami.fbi.gov/dojp.../p...10/mm021110.htm

http://www.jacksonvillecr...tional_officers_arr.html

I don't see William Leonard Roberts name on ANY of those reports... He has one arrest on his record for like smokin weed or somethin right?? (after he became Rick Ross), he may have been in character when it happened so I'm not sure if it counts...

So if a rapper was a cop and started rappin about street $#+!, and pointed to all the DIRTY cops out there would that make him credible?? The fact that police officers are often the first to arrive on crime scenes to see some of the MOST grusome $#+!, would that give him a pass??

Just on Saturday, the block party we was @ on 145th got shot up, police tried to kill 2 Spanish Ns for fightin (killed one, shot the other one 21 times 
smh.gif
), so I guess I can sign up for the NYPDs next training class, work the job for 3 years and have a pass to talk about street $#+! and being a drug kingpin if I paid Azie and a few other Ns uptown to cosign me??... That would be a lot easier then actually tryin to DO the crimes...

Oh yea... AND have PERFECT attendence
laugh.gif

Also didn't he QUIT his CO gig in like 97?? You're showin me cases from the past 2 years... What the F does that have to do with William Leonard Roberts?? Cause there was 2 bald guys that got arrested??
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER IS NOT A POLICE OFFICER

Damn. You telling me this dude moved NO weight? None? GTFOHWTBS.

He got a job to feed his kids. Point. Blank. Period. I'm sure working in a jail was his first option.

Rap fans are possibly the stupidest people out there. If you HONESTLY believe that Jeezy was moving that much, you deserve to work in a prison camp.
yo deadass take rick ross %$#* out ya mouth

$#@! is disgustin' my g

Aug 10 2010 6:17 PM EDT210
[h1]Exclusive: Young Jeezy Addresses Rick Ross 'Dis' Speculation[/h1][h2]'What am I gonna get out of dissing him?' the Snowman says to MTV News, addressing 'Death B4 Dishonor' verse.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid

We're not going to make you wait 26 episodes until the season finale toreveal the answer to this cliffhanger. On Monday night, Young Jeezyreleased "Death B4 Dishonor," the first song from his upcoming mixtape,1,000 Grams, Vol. 1. On it, he raps over Rick Ross' "(B.M.F.) Blowin' Money Fast"instrumental, which quickly fueled heavy speculation among fans thatthe Snowman was actually dissing the Bawse. Jeezy settled the questionstraight-up on Tuesday (August 10).

"It's not a dis," Jizzle told MTV News via phone from ATL."First of all, I'm not gonna get nothing out of dissing that guy.That's one. What am I gonna get out of dissing him? I think sometimespeople can read into things too deep. They trippin' man. They crazy outthere. Basically, if homie takes that as a dis, he's insecure, andanybody else out there who does, they are insecure.

"When it comes to that [Black Mafia Family] situation, I'mgonna talk about it a little flyer anyway," Young added. "I happen toknow that situation very well. But basically ['Death B4 Dishonor'],it's off a mixtape that's coming out. My mixtape is coming out onThursday, it's called 1,000 Grams. I took all the records Iliked and flipped them my way. It's a gang of records on there likethat. It's like 12 joints, all records that I heard in the club that Ilike and flipped them my way.

While Jeezy doesn't mention Ross by name on "Death B4Dishonor," one of the lines fueling the speculation questions: "How youBlowin' Money Fast?/ You don't know the crew/ Oh, you part of the fam?/Sh--, I never knew."

"That's for real," Jeezy explained. "That's for anybody. I gotn---as in prison behind that sh--. I feel that if you speaking on sh--,you gotta at least know who you talking about. That's like n---asspeaking on Cash Money: If he ain't never been a part of Cash Money,[then] I'mma speak it better if I'm a part of Cash Money. To me, [BMF]was real. I know all the members. Who else would say a line like that,but me? I'm one of the few people who can say that, so I said it.That's real life, though. You gotta know the crew, baby. I thought thatwas the purpose of the game: to get on records and talk your sh--,right?

"Subliminals, for what?" the Snowman added. 'What's understoodain't gotta be said. I didn't think people would take the record likethat. I did it like I would have any Shawty Lo record, any Rockorecord, whoever. I got on [Ross' beat] and did it like how I do it, thebest way I know how. I don't know if because the BMF situation is forreal for me that everybody is like, 'Ooh. Oh, sh--.' Twitter is amuthaf---a, by the way."

During our talk, Jeezy said that his song "The Real BMF" hadalready been recorded (and was sitting in his vault) before Ross's"(B.M.F.)" was released. "The Real BMF" was supposed to have beenincluded on the upcoming TM103,but once he heard that Ross put out a song so similar, he decided itdidn't belong on his LP; it would just be a giveaway to the streets.

Young also described Ross' "(B.M.F.)" as "dope" and said he wasbound to jump on the record one way or another, either officially orthrough the mixtape circuit, which he ultimately did. On 1,000 Grams, Vol. 1he also flips Soulja Boy's "Pretty Boy Swag" into "Dope Boy Swag" andKanye West's "Power" into the record & #8212; so aptly titled forthe #1 Trap Star & #8212; "Powder." Records by the Clipse and YoungMoney also get their instrumentals borrowed for the tape.

"It was one of those things, you get in a zone and wanna getsome sh-- off," he said of the DJ Scream-hosted tape. "I wanted to havesome fun. Get in the booth, smoke me one or two."

And yes, his long awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2011.

What do you think of Jeezy's explanation? Does this end the speculation for you? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.

laugh.gif
I knew that was going to be the response.

LINK

[h1]Exclusive: Young Jeezy Addresses Rick Ross 'Dis' Speculation[/h1][h2]'What am I gonna get out of dissing him?' the Snowman says to MTV News, addressing 'Death B4 Dishonor' verse.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid

We're not going to make you wait 26 episodes until the season finale toreveal the answer to this cliffhanger. On Monday night, Young Jeezyreleased "Death B4 Dishonor," the first song from his upcoming mixtape,1,000 Grams, Vol. 1. On it, he raps over Rick Ross' "(B.M.F.) Blowin' Money Fast"instrumental, which quickly fueled heavy speculation among fans thatthe Snowman was actually dissing the Bawse. Jeezy settled the questionstraight-up on Tuesday (August 10).

"It's not a dis," Jizzle told MTV News via phone from ATL."First of all, I'm not gonna get nothing out of dissing that guy.That's one. What am I gonna get out of dissing him? I think sometimespeople can read into things too deep. They trippin' man. They crazy outthere. Basically, if homie takes that as a dis, he's insecure, andanybody else out there who does, they are insecure.

"When it comes to that [Black Mafia Family] situation, I'mgonna talk about it a little flyer anyway," Young added. "I happen toknow that situation very well. But basically ['Death B4 Dishonor'],it's off a mixtape that's coming out. My mixtape is coming out onThursday, it's called 1,000 Grams. I took all the records Iliked and flipped them my way. It's a gang of records on there likethat. It's like 12 joints, all records that I heard in the club that Ilike and flipped them my way.

While Jeezy doesn't mention Ross by name on "Death B4Dishonor," one of the lines fueling the speculation questions: "How youBlowin' Money Fast?/ You don't know the crew/ Oh, you part of the fam?/Sh--, I never knew."

"That's for real," Jeezy explained. "That's for anybody. I gotn---as in prison behind that sh--. I feel that if you speaking on sh--,you gotta at least know who you talking about. That's like n---asspeaking on Cash Money: If he ain't never been a part of Cash Money,[then] I'mma speak it better if I'm a part of Cash Money. To me, [BMF]was real. I know all the members. Who else would say a line like that,but me? I'm one of the few people who can say that, so I said it.That's real life, though. You gotta know the crew, baby. I thought thatwas the purpose of the game: to get on records and talk your sh--,right?

"Subliminals, for what?" the Snowman added. 'What's understoodain't gotta be said. I didn't think people would take the record likethat. I did it like I would have any Shawty Lo record, any Rockorecord, whoever. I got on [Ross' beat] and did it like how I do it, thebest way I know how. I don't know if because the BMF situation is forreal for me that everybody is like, 'Ooh. Oh, sh--.' Twitter is amuthaf---a, by the way."

During our talk, Jeezy said that his song "The Real BMF" hadalready been recorded (and was sitting in his vault) before Ross's"(B.M.F.)" was released. "The Real BMF" was supposed to have beenincluded on the upcoming TM103,but once he heard that Ross put out a song so similar, he decided itdidn't belong on his LP; it would just be a giveaway to the streets.

Young also described Ross' "(B.M.F.)" as "dope" and said he wasbound to jump on the record one way or another, either officially orthrough the mixtape circuit, which he ultimately did. On 1,000 Grams, Vol. 1he also flips Soulja Boy's "Pretty Boy Swag" into "Dope Boy Swag" andKanye West's "Power" into the record & #8212; so aptly titled forthe #1 Trap Star & #8212; "Powder." Records by the Clipse and YoungMoney also get their instrumentals borrowed for the tape.

"It was one of those things, you get in a zone and wanna getsome sh-- off," he said of the DJ Scream-hosted tape. "I wanted to havesome fun. Get in the booth, smoke me one or two."

And yes, his long awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2011.

What do you think of Jeezy's explanation? Does this end the speculation for you? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.

laugh.gif
I knew that was going to be the response.

LINK

I love NT where everybody swicthes back and forth every year.
I like both rappers but Jeezy was wrong. All he should be doing is focusing on 103.
For the people saying he going the 50 cent route. Yall must forgot 50 was making love rap & pop rap. Jeezy just recycling stuff but I wouldnt count him out.

I love NT where everybody swicthes back and forth every year.
I like both rappers but Jeezy was wrong. All he should be doing is focusing on 103.
For the people saying he going the 50 cent route. Yall must forgot 50 was making love rap & pop rap. Jeezy just recycling stuff but I wouldnt count him out.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

By Shaheem Reid

I was jus bout 2 post dis but now I hope everybody happy now now every can relax...smh

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

By Shaheem Reid

I was jus bout 2 post dis but now I hope everybody happy now now every can relax...smh

laugh.gif
thats y _'s sneak diss, so they can back they way out of situations. I hope Rawse is insecure...

laugh.gif
thats y _'s sneak diss, so they can back they way out of situations. I hope Rawse is insecure...

Back
Top Bottom