so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

ohwell.gif

This my first time hearin that "All White Everything"...

That %+#% SUCKS BALLS...

Just went and listened to "Jizzle"...

That %+#% SUCKS BALLS also... Sounds like 8 or 9 of his other songs, just a lot worse...

This my first time hearin that "All White Everything"...

That %+#% SUCKS BALLS...

Just went and listened to "Jizzle"...

That %+#% SUCKS BALLS also... Sounds like 8 or 9 of his other songs, just a lot worse...

maybe delusion not the right word , i was trynna speak on jeezy's buzz and what not , maybe it wasnt you , i think someone was trying to say because jeez sold X amount and Ross sells X amount buzz A > buzz B , also using billboard charts is effective when speaking on #1's or consecutive top 10 hits , saying #26>#54 on the charts is asnt as significant as they make it out to be

maybe delusion not the right word , i was trynna speak on jeezy's buzz and what not , maybe it wasnt you , i think someone was trying to say because jeez sold X amount and Ross sells X amount buzz A > buzz B , also using billboard charts is effective when speaking on #1's or consecutive top 10 hits , saying #26>#54 on the charts is asnt as significant as they make it out to be

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...

Im from the A. I done seen Jeezy in the streets blue lambo n all. I done seen Jeezy n BMF get it in. I done seen them SHUT DOWN clubs in the A. I done seen them shut down street dudes, rappers, ball players, whoever....

The only real stuff I know about Ross is that he used to be a C O and that I see him from time to time taking commercial flights between Miami and Atlanta.

But Jeezy couldn't possibly sell that much
eyes.gif

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...

Im from the A. I done seen Jeezy in the streets blue lambo n all. I done seen Jeezy n BMF get it in. I done seen them SHUT DOWN clubs in the A. I done seen them shut down street dudes, rappers, ball players, whoever....

The only real stuff I know about Ross is that he used to be a C O and that I see him from time to time taking commercial flights between Miami and Atlanta.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Some NTers don't seem to understand what the word "Sneak" means...

I don't understand how its "sneak dissing" if EVERYone caught it...

I know most of you guys didn't make it out the 8th grade, but come on...

Yall dudes sound wild foolish arguing about other men's lives and how real other _'s is.

Yall dudes sound wild foolish arguing about other men's lives and how real other _'s is.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Being that I'm the only person who said something about sneak dissing ..

And I understand CLEARLY what that !!%% is

So I guess you talking about me no?.

Don't try to play me left %+%@! .. Cuz I damn sure didn't play you left

I let the !!%% go cuz we're not making NO progress ( again) in this discussion and I ain't got time to waste my +%@!!! engery into this needless %$* !!%% anymore

back to the topic tho FOR THE LAST TIME

If he didn't say his Name ..

And Said some slick !!%% ( REGARDLESS If !@%#!* caught it or not)

Thats sneaking ..

Be a @!**+%* Man ..

Say that %+%@! name if you got a problem with him ..

Comeon man ..

You got a problem with a %+%@! you ain't gon say no slick on the sly !!%% out your neck ...

Esp If you hung out together, associated with each other Partied And Made music together

WHAT he did was some sneak snake %$* !!%% !!%% ..

IF IT WAS REALLY A @!**+%* PROBLEM HE SHOULD'VE BEEN SAID SOME !!%% ...

LIKE THE %+%@! TORCH SAID .. HOW YOU LOOK DAPPIN !@%#!* UP AND SMILIN IN !@%#!* FACES .. YET YOU MAD AT EM

SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED THAT %+%@! UP AND SAID SOMETHING

HE DIDN'T .. AIN'T SAID !!%%

HIS GRIPE IS WEAK AS $%$@ AND HE LOOKS LIKE A BITTER %$* %+%@! CUZ HE'S NOT THAT %+%@! ANYMORE

AND HE HASN'T BEEN FOR A LONG %$* TIME

!!%% ain't hard to understand ...

It's makes him look like a sucker

AND IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT .. THEN SOMETHING IS @$@++$% WRONG WITH YOU *$!%##

Now I'm gonna take me a @!**+%* nap ..

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Being that I'm the only person who said something about sneak dissing ..

And I understand CLEARLY what that !!%% is

So I guess you talking about me no?.

Don't try to play me left %+%@! .. Cuz I damn sure didn't play you left

I let the !!%% go cuz we're not making NO progress ( again) in this discussion and I ain't got time to waste my +%@!!! engery into this needless %$* !!%% anymore

back to the topic tho FOR THE LAST TIME

If he didn't say his Name ..

And Said some slick !!%% ( REGARDLESS If !@%#!* caught it or not)

Thats sneaking ..

Be a @!**+%* Man ..

Say that %+%@! name if you got a problem with him ..

Comeon man ..

You got a problem with a %+%@! you ain't gon say no slick on the sly !!%% out your neck ...

Esp If you hung out together, associated with each other Partied And Made music together

WHAT he did was some sneak snake %$* !!%% !!%% ..

IF IT WAS REALLY A @!**+%* PROBLEM HE SHOULD'VE BEEN SAID SOME !!%% ...

LIKE THE %+%@! TORCH SAID .. HOW YOU LOOK DAPPIN !@%#!* UP AND SMILIN IN !@%#!* FACES .. YET YOU MAD AT EM

SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED THAT %+%@! UP AND SAID SOMETHING

HE DIDN'T .. AIN'T SAID !!%%

HIS GRIPE IS WEAK AS $%$@ AND HE LOOKS LIKE A BITTER %$* %+%@! CUZ HE'S NOT THAT %+%@! ANYMORE

AND HE HASN'T BEEN FOR A LONG %$* TIME

!!%% ain't hard to understand ...

It's makes him look like a sucker

AND IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT .. THEN SOMETHING IS @$@++$% WRONG WITH YOU *$!%##

Now I'm gonna take me a @!**+%* nap ..

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by rocyaice

hat's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.
laugh.gif
people still saying this?! the whole reason meech was tryna pop off the "entertainment" side was to separate and go legit...Jeezy achieved that and his success is attributed to Meech- was he supposed to run behind the fed's van and say wait you forgot to arrest me!!
smh.gif

its not like he got caught up and snitched and now hes out free making songs and videos...
exactly these !+%!%%! suburban virgins on this site are mad dumb 
laugh.gif

and its funny ross trying to take the high road when he has a long history of sneak dissing +@*##*........word to him dissing T.I. years ago 
indifferent.gif
Classic.

Back
Top Bottom