so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

on 8-14-10 ross is making better music than jeezy

jeezy's gangsta grillz is not getting him a release date so STOP mentioning it

on 8-14-10 ross is making better music than jeezy

jeezy's gangsta grillz is not getting him a release date so STOP mentioning it

listenin to all these computer nerds say that jeezy is salty and jealous...
smh.gif
at you... and for people saying that jeezy's singles flopped, compared to what??? how can u say that jeezy makes bad music??? and im a fan of both... ricky talkin about bmf and everybody knows that jeezy has ties with them. how u gonna speak it but u dont know it?
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
at you... and for people saying that jeezy's singles flopped, compared to what??? how can u say that jeezy makes bad music??? and im a fan of both... ricky talkin about bmf and everybody knows that jeezy has ties with them. how u gonna speak it but u dont know it?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

As a matter of fact.

Trap or Die Gangsta Grillz > Anything Ross done ever put out... Mixtape. Album. Whatever....

roll.gif

Yeah that statement was stupid very stupid

Tm101>port of Miami
Trilla>tm102 album was weak as %+%*
Dtr=recession I liked both

Now we wait

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

As a matter of fact.

Trap or Die Gangsta Grillz > Anything Ross done ever put out... Mixtape. Album. Whatever....

roll.gif

Yeah that statement was stupid very stupid

Tm101>port of Miami
Trilla>tm102 album was weak as %+%*
Dtr=recession I liked both

Now we wait

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

The song is called blowing money fast not, black mafia family

aye deadstoc how you going to say Ross stole jeezy style when rest jeezy bit off ti when it came to talking that trap %*!# he did it first....if you want to get technical ugk did it before jeezy so who's biting who ? that trap %*!# is recycled its no one style

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

The song is called blowing money fast not, black mafia family

aye deadstoc how you going to say Ross stole jeezy style when rest jeezy bit off ti when it came to talking that trap %*!# he did it first....if you want to get technical ugk did it before jeezy so who's biting who ? that trap %*!# is recycled its no one style

not trying to argue or nothing but since yall think it was such an outlandish statement, what has Rawse did thats better than Trap Or Die? I know Rawse been killing Jeezy lately but I think Trap Or Die is better than Rawse whole catalog

not trying to argue or nothing but since yall think it was such an outlandish statement, what has Rawse did thats better than Trap Or Die? I know Rawse been killing Jeezy lately but I think Trap Or Die is better than Rawse whole catalog

If you listen to "BMF" William Roberts is the one that is sendin subliminals to begin with...

"Self made... You just affiliated/
I built it ground up/
You bought it renovated"

You tell me who he talkin bout?? Who affiliated with BMF that's on William Roberts radar??

If you listen to "BMF" William Roberts is the one that is sendin subliminals to begin with...

"Self made... You just affiliated/
I built it ground up/
You bought it renovated"

You tell me who he talkin bout?? Who affiliated with BMF that's on William Roberts radar??

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Now I didn't read all 23 pages of this but I just want to say something regarding Ross.

Alot of people claim Ross street cred is phony, he's nothing but a C.O., etc. etc.

I don't think people understand how smart Rick Ross is.First off this beef is going to sell more records or atleast give Ross a bigger buzz than he already has now. Secondly,  this guy from what I understand played college ball got his education and went to work as a C.O. That's a state job, good pay, great benefits. If anyone knows about the prison system you would know that C.O's are some of the most crooked individuals on the face of the planet. The ability to cut deals with inmates is great and to make extra money for yourself is routine in the prison system. Now I'm not sayin' Ross was crooked but he could have been. C.O's are also put in the toughest, roughest enviroment. Besides fighting overseas I don't think there is anything people would rather not do than become a C.O. They get cut, beat up, roughed up on a daily basis. It's not fun in our prisons, its straight awful. Ross' ability to work a job in the prisons proves to me that he is alot more hood than 99% of other rappers, cause other rappers have never done $#%%, will never do $#%%, and would $#%% in there pants if they became a C.O.

The point I'm making is, rap is pure entertainment. And as much as its been said before, rappers are rappers, they aren't gangsters. If they were gangsters they wouldn't focus on rapping, it only messes things up for you in the long run. If you're really thuggin and selling boatloads of cocaine you keep a low profile you don't rap about it. It brings attention to you, your "empire", friends, family, etc. That's why I don't believe any of these rappers who claim they were kingpins cause if they were they would still be doin it, dead, or in jail, NOT RAPPING.

Ross may not have street cred, but he was cosigned by a real "gangster" because he shot him out in a "positive way" and because Ross is doing it to make money and if you were to ask Meech what he was about it was getting money. Why are you going to mess up another mans attempt at gaining money when you are getting your name mentioned. It's not in a negative fashion, and I mean Meech is locked up forever, nothing said by Ross is going to get him pardoned or add more years to his sentence.

Ross is smart. He played his cards well. He got a damn good job by many peoples standards, made his money and then thought to himself, I can rap why don't I give getting famous a try? He had his money he had his benefits, why not go for the gold. He is about money and that's what he is doing. He is one of the hottest in the game right now cause he can spit and his beat selection is amazing. He plays the gangster persona well because if little guys like Red Cafe and Juelz can do it, why can't Ross. Atleast Ross has proved that he can withstand an enviroment that most of these rappers couldn't. Ross probally been around more drugs and guns in the prison then the entire rap industry combined. Let him do his thing, in a real fight not with the guns, Ross would body all these rappers.

Who cares if he doesn't really know Meech or Noreaga? The Real Noreaga. Nobody in rap does. Raps like the WWE, its all fake and the only reason people do it is to make money.
/Thread

at least someone gets it

and to the people who didnt wanna go through the whole Trick Daddy interview posted earlier go to 4:29 and listen to Trick (THE REALEST RAPPER YOU WILL KNOW)

Everybody know Trick real and this is after Ross called him out and said this and that about him Trick STILL kept it 100 and said Ross a REAL dude getting it in

but I know some Jeezy stan gonna come in here and say Trick didnt mean that or Trick aint got no street cred
smh.gif

and to the dude who said Trap Or Die > Anything Ross put out
indifferent.gif

Maybach Music & Rich Off Cocaine ALONE are musically and lyrically better then anything off Trap Or Die

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Now I didn't read all 23 pages of this but I just want to say something regarding Ross.

Alot of people claim Ross street cred is phony, he's nothing but a C.O., etc. etc.

I don't think people understand how smart Rick Ross is.First off this beef is going to sell more records or atleast give Ross a bigger buzz than he already has now. Secondly,  this guy from what I understand played college ball got his education and went to work as a C.O. That's a state job, good pay, great benefits. If anyone knows about the prison system you would know that C.O's are some of the most crooked individuals on the face of the planet. The ability to cut deals with inmates is great and to make extra money for yourself is routine in the prison system. Now I'm not sayin' Ross was crooked but he could have been. C.O's are also put in the toughest, roughest enviroment. Besides fighting overseas I don't think there is anything people would rather not do than become a C.O. They get cut, beat up, roughed up on a daily basis. It's not fun in our prisons, its straight awful. Ross' ability to work a job in the prisons proves to me that he is alot more hood than 99% of other rappers, cause other rappers have never done $#%%, will never do $#%%, and would $#%% in there pants if they became a C.O.

The point I'm making is, rap is pure entertainment. And as much as its been said before, rappers are rappers, they aren't gangsters. If they were gangsters they wouldn't focus on rapping, it only messes things up for you in the long run. If you're really thuggin and selling boatloads of cocaine you keep a low profile you don't rap about it. It brings attention to you, your "empire", friends, family, etc. That's why I don't believe any of these rappers who claim they were kingpins cause if they were they would still be doin it, dead, or in jail, NOT RAPPING.

Ross may not have street cred, but he was cosigned by a real "gangster" because he shot him out in a "positive way" and because Ross is doing it to make money and if you were to ask Meech what he was about it was getting money. Why are you going to mess up another mans attempt at gaining money when you are getting your name mentioned. It's not in a negative fashion, and I mean Meech is locked up forever, nothing said by Ross is going to get him pardoned or add more years to his sentence.

Ross is smart. He played his cards well. He got a damn good job by many peoples standards, made his money and then thought to himself, I can rap why don't I give getting famous a try? He had his money he had his benefits, why not go for the gold. He is about money and that's what he is doing. He is one of the hottest in the game right now cause he can spit and his beat selection is amazing. He plays the gangster persona well because if little guys like Red Cafe and Juelz can do it, why can't Ross. Atleast Ross has proved that he can withstand an enviroment that most of these rappers couldn't. Ross probally been around more drugs and guns in the prison then the entire rap industry combined. Let him do his thing, in a real fight not with the guns, Ross would body all these rappers.

Who cares if he doesn't really know Meech or Noreaga? The Real Noreaga. Nobody in rap does. Raps like the WWE, its all fake and the only reason people do it is to make money.
/Thread

at least someone gets it

and to the people who didnt wanna go through the whole Trick Daddy interview posted earlier go to 4:29 and listen to Trick (THE REALEST RAPPER YOU WILL KNOW)

Everybody know Trick real and this is after Ross called him out and said this and that about him Trick STILL kept it 100 and said Ross a REAL dude getting it in

but I know some Jeezy stan gonna come in here and say Trick didnt mean that or Trick aint got no street cred
smh.gif

and to the dude who said Trap Or Die > Anything Ross put out
indifferent.gif

Maybach Music & Rich Off Cocaine ALONE are musically and lyrically better then anything off Trap Or Die

Trap or Die is overrated past #4. I've always said this and the fact still remains. %%%*!% just emotionally attached to it because production wise it was on some %!@* %%%*!% never heard before and the movment attached to it was
sick.gif

TOD 2 > TOD

Port of Miami alone is better than Trap or Die music wise. Movement wise CLEARLY TOD is better than anything Ross did this side of "BMF"

Trap or Die is overrated past #4. I've always said this and the fact still remains. %%%*!% just emotionally attached to it because production wise it was on some %!@* %%%*!% never heard before and the movment attached to it was
sick.gif

TOD 2 > TOD

Port of Miami alone is better than Trap or Die music wise. Movement wise CLEARLY TOD is better than anything Ross did this side of "BMF"

i attended Drake's OVO festival here in toronto.
he had jeezy opening for him while Rozay got a couple songs in during Drake's set.
i can't really take this beef serious. these two dudes were sharing the same stage one night, and dissin each other the next night.

but ROZAY is killin it.
everywhere i go in toronto, dudes have Teflon Don bumpin in the stereo.
and when was the last time Jeezy has been on the radio, BET, blogs etc.
anybody who listen's to hip hop knows that Teflon Don has been the soundtrack to this summer.
Jeezy knows that, and whats better than starting some beef with one of the hottest artists of this summer?

i attended Drake's OVO festival here in toronto.
he had jeezy opening for him while Rozay got a couple songs in during Drake's set.
i can't really take this beef serious. these two dudes were sharing the same stage one night, and dissin each other the next night.

but ROZAY is killin it.
everywhere i go in toronto, dudes have Teflon Don bumpin in the stereo.
and when was the last time Jeezy has been on the radio, BET, blogs etc.
anybody who listen's to hip hop knows that Teflon Don has been the soundtrack to this summer.
Jeezy knows that, and whats better than starting some beef with one of the hottest artists of this summer?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i'm not getting involved with this jeezy vs ross foolishness but
Originally Posted by cartune

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif
get the #+@# out of here.
"after track 4"? the damn tape could've been just those 4 tracks and been better than TOD2.
5. "ether" freestyle
6. Do da damn thang feat. fabolous
7. Street %+#$++
8. Freestyle
9. Get 'em jeezy
10. Jeezy talks to the people
11. U ain't perfect
12. Miss me with that rap %@%% feat. boo & slick pulla
13. Grey goose feat. yo gotti & all star
14. U.s.d.a., part 2
15. We luv ya
16. Jeezy talks, part 2
17. "ga" freestyle feat. usda
18. Gangsta feat. jody breeze
19. "3-6" freestyle
20. "slick pulla" freestyle
21. Chuuuch feat. u.s.d.a
22. Rollaz and riders feat. bleu davinci & bun b
23. !+%!$ *$! %+#$++
24. Outro
25. Gucci mane feat. young jeezy & boo - icey
26. Trick daddy feat. young jeezy & t.i. - keep %%$!@!' around
[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

ARE YOU %%$!@! TELLING ME "MUSICALLY" AS IN MORE ARTISTIC, CREATIVE AND NOT SAYING DUMB %@%% TRAP OR DIE IS BETTER THAN HIS OBVIOUS GROWTH AS AN ARTIST SHOWN IN THE 5 YEARS SINCE ON TRAP 2???

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]1. Introduction
2. Trap Or Die Reloaded
3. Stop Playin Wit Me
4. Insane
5. Problem
6. Camaro
7. Lose My Mind Ft. Plies
8. Greatest Trapper Alive
9. Ill’in Ft. The Clipse
10. Just Saying
11. The TakeOver Ft. Bigga Rankins
12. D Boyz Produced By Don Cannon
13. Hood Politics
14. Ride Wit Me Ft. Trick Daddy, Scarface
15. Go Hard
16. Talking
17. Time
18. I Remember
19. Grape
20. My Tool Ft. Baby, Bun B
21. Da Greatest
[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]I still ride to both of them I can ride to TOD but I can actually listen to TOD 2. +%!%+$ just emotially attached to TOD cause that %@%% was the mixtape bible as far as the south goes. Im fully aware of the movement I was in that %@%% 17 getting in clubs wuth the mob +%!%+$ wont forget the %@%% that came with Trap or Die but Trap or Die 2 is better than that %@%% [/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]and a !%#*+ even said I Am The Street Dream is better than TOD I couldnt even argue with the him. Go back in listen to that %@%% 1-22 and tell me I Am The Street Dream aint better than Trap or Die. Trap or Die is a hood/street classic but overrated as !!!+ the stars were just aligned in 05 for that %@%%[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif
"after track 4"? the damn tape could've been just those 4 tracks and been better than TOD2.
5. "ether" freestyle
6. Do da damn thang feat. fabolous
7. Street %+#$++
8. Freestyle
9. Get 'em jeezy
10. Jeezy talks to the people
11. U ain't perfect
12. Miss me with that rap %@%% feat. boo & slick pulla
13. Grey goose feat. yo gotti & all star
14. U.s.d.a., part 2
15. We luv ya
16. Jeezy talks, part 2
17. "ga" freestyle feat. usda
18. Gangsta feat. jody breeze
19. "3-6" freestyle
20. "slick pulla" freestyle
21. Chuuuch feat. u.s.d.a
22. Rollaz and riders feat. bleu davinci & bun b
23. !+%!$ *$! %+#$++
24. Outro
25. Gucci mane feat. young jeezy & boo - icey
26. Trick daddy feat. young jeezy & t.i. - keep %%$!@!' around
[/font]

ARE YOU %%$!@! TELLING ME "MUSICALLY" AS IN MORE ARTISTIC, CREATIVE AND NOT SAYING DUMB %@%% TRAP OR DIE IS BETTER THAN HIS OBVIOUS GROWTH AS AN ARTIST SHOWN IN THE 5 YEARS SINCE ON TRAP 2???

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]1. Introduction
2. Trap Or Die Reloaded
3. Stop Playin Wit Me
4. Insane
5. Problem
6. Camaro
7. Lose My Mind Ft. Plies
8. Greatest Trapper Alive
9. Ill’in Ft. The Clipse
10. Just Saying
11. The TakeOver Ft. Bigga Rankins
12. D Boyz Produced By Don Cannon
13. Hood Politics
14. Ride Wit Me Ft. Trick Daddy, Scarface
15. Go Hard
16. Talking
17. Time
18. I Remember
19. Grape
20. My Tool Ft. Baby, Bun B
21. Da Greatest
[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]I still ride to both of them I can ride to TOD but I can actually listen to TOD 2. +%!%+$ just emotially attached to TOD cause that %@%% was the mixtape bible as far as the south goes. Im fully aware of the movement I was in that %@%% 17 getting in clubs wuth the mob +%!%+$ wont forget the %@%% that came with Trap or Die but Trap or Die 2 is better than that %@%% [/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]and a !%#*+ even said I Am The Street Dream is better than TOD I couldnt even argue with the him. Go back in listen to that %@%% 1-22 and tell me I Am The Street Dream aint better than Trap or Die. Trap or Die is a hood/street classic but overrated as !!!+ the stars were just aligned in 05 for that %@%%[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif

[/font]

I agree with you 100% fam. You definitely can see the lyrical growth, and the artistry evolve on Trap or Die 2.

If NT thinks that Trap or Die is a classic, then theoretically speaking Trap or Die 2 is a moment in time. I mean how could really think that tracks like Ether freestyle, U ain't perfect, do the damn thing, and GA freestyle can even compare to joints like camaro, da greatest, greatest trapper alive, hell, how do any of those TOD tracks compare with Illin'??

the second one is lightyears ahead of the first in terms of the quality in music. And with the whole rick ross/jeezy thing, I don't get how people can really think rick ross is better than him. Jeezy got mixtapes that are better than Ross' albums. If people think trap or die is a classic, what does rick ross have that could even come close to that? or the recession or  TM101??

Back
Top Bottom