so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i'm not getting involved with this jeezy vs ross foolishness but

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif
get the #+@# out of here.
"after track 4"? the damn tape could've been just those 4 tracks and been better than TOD2.

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

ARE YOU %%$!@! TELLING ME "MUSICALLY" AS IN MORE ARTISTIC, CREATIVE AND NOT SAYING DUMB %@%% TRAP OR DIE IS BETTER THAN HIS OBVIOUS GROWTH AS AN ARTIST SHOWN IN THE 5 YEARS SINCE ON TRAP 2???

I agree with you 100% fam. You definitely can see the lyrical growth, and the artistry evolve on Trap or Die 2.

If NT thinks that Trap or Die is a classic, then theoretically speaking Trap or Die 2 is a moment in time. I mean how could really think that tracks like Ether freestyle, U ain't perfect, do the damn thing, and GA freestyle can even compare to joints like camaro, da greatest, greatest trapper alive, hell, how do any of those TOD tracks compare with Illin'??

the second one is lightyears ahead of the first in terms of the quality in music. And with the whole rick ross/jeezy thing, I don't get how people can really think rick ross is better than him. Jeezy got mixtapes that are better than Ross' albums. If people think trap or die is a classic, what does rick ross have that could even come close to that? or the recession or  TM101??

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif
"after track 4"? the damn tape could've been just those 4 tracks and been better than TOD2.

[/font]

ARE YOU %%$!@! TELLING ME "MUSICALLY" AS IN MORE ARTISTIC, CREATIVE AND NOT SAYING DUMB %@%% TRAP OR DIE IS BETTER THAN HIS OBVIOUS GROWTH AS AN ARTIST SHOWN IN THE 5 YEARS SINCE ON TRAP 2???

I agree with you 100% fam. You definitely can see the lyrical growth, and the artistry evolve on Trap or Die 2.

If NT thinks that Trap or Die is a classic, then theoretically speaking Trap or Die 2 is a moment in time. I mean how could really think that tracks like Ether freestyle, U ain't perfect, do the damn thing, and GA freestyle can even compare to joints like camaro, da greatest, greatest trapper alive, hell, how do any of those TOD tracks compare with Illin'??

the second one is lightyears ahead of the first in terms of the quality in music. And with the whole rick ross/jeezy thing, I don't get how people can really think rick ross is better than him. Jeezy got mixtapes that are better than Ross' albums. If people think trap or die is a classic, what does rick ross have that could even come close to that? or the recession or  TM101??

I agree with tod being overrated, didn't care for tod2 the production was weak to me but tune is right it does show growth. tOd was weak after the 4 track....but jeezy does not have tapes better than ross albums jeezy don't even have better tapes than Gucci

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

TOD 2 > TOD
indifferent.gif

[/font]

I agree with tod being overrated, didn't care for tod2 the production was weak to me but tune is right it does show growth. tOd was weak after the 4 track....but jeezy does not have tapes better than ross albums jeezy don't even have better tapes than Gucci

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

U go head and play TOD2 in the club and see the reception it gets.
Wether its in todays light, or the light of '04. The thing about TOD
is that every track was a banger. Dude said after #4 it got weak.
LOL, u could play the whole TOD tape in any club, then or now, and
people will go ape @!##. The intro on TOD > TOD2

%!$@ Jeezy tryna get lyrical. N gets lyrical and now he's fallin off.

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.
so jeezy isn't a hoee %%$ _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

That's piss poor logic champ...........even for a guy like you.  It's unfortunate that dude got killed that night but at the same time that's the risk you take when you go into a situation like that.  Remember, every soldier doesn't make it back from the battleground alive.  Dude should have either stayed at home that night or went to the range to learn how to aim and shot, either way he went into a situation where he or somebody else could have gotten killed but it just so happened to be him, that's hardly Jeezy's fault.

so jeezy putting a BOUNTY on gucci's head had NUFFIN to do with it right?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

u just ridin jeezy cuz thats hova's dude.
laugh.gif

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.
so jeezy isn't a hoee %%$ _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

That's piss poor logic champ...........even for a guy like you.  It's unfortunate that dude got killed that night but at the same time that's the risk you take when you go into a situation like that.  Remember, every soldier doesn't make it back from the battleground alive.  Dude should have either stayed at home that night or went to the range to learn how to aim and shot, either way he went into a situation where he or somebody else could have gotten killed but it just so happened to be him, that's hardly Jeezy's fault.

so jeezy putting a BOUNTY on gucci's head had NUFFIN to do with it right?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

If you listen to "BMF" William Roberts is the one that is sendin subliminals to begin with...

"Self made... You just affiliated/
I built it ground up/
You bought it renovated"

You tell me who he talkin bout?? Who affiliated with BMF that's on William Roberts radar??
laugh.gif

c'mon b...so now that ur argument about jeezy lookin week you wanna fabricate that ross sent subliminals
eyes.gif

ross JUST did a remix for just saying for trap or die 2...we all know he wasn't aimin NO bullets at jeezy....mr snowman was acting like mr. saltman

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

If you listen to "BMF" William Roberts is the one that is sendin subliminals to begin with...

"Self made... You just affiliated/
I built it ground up/
You bought it renovated"

You tell me who he talkin bout?? Who affiliated with BMF that's on William Roberts radar??
laugh.gif

c'mon b...so now that ur argument about jeezy lookin week you wanna fabricate that ross sent subliminals
eyes.gif

ross JUST did a remix for just saying for trap or die 2...we all know he wasn't aimin NO bullets at jeezy....mr snowman was acting like mr. saltman

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

just cuz u can play it in the club and bunch of drunk people will rock to it dont make it good...

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

just cuz u can play it in the club and bunch of drunk people will rock to it dont make it good...

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

club response =/= lyrical quality

trap or die is dope, but trap or die 2 is more of a better product lyrically.

laugh.gif
my dude tune is buggin.

club response =/= lyrical quality

trap or die is dope, but trap or die 2 is more of a better product lyrically.

^^^^^
o so since it gets played in the club its better musically and lyrically huh?

SMH

NTers say some crazy stuff

dont get me wrong TOD1 bangs but TOD2 is better musically and lyrically

Hood Politics > TOD1

^^^^^
o so since it gets played in the club its better musically and lyrically huh?

SMH

NTers say some crazy stuff

dont get me wrong TOD1 bangs but TOD2 is better musically and lyrically

Hood Politics > TOD1

laugh.gif
You saying that like Jay don't +**@ with Ross or somethin'...

Spoiler [+]
3 days ago...

Spoiler [+]
michael-jordan-jay-z-rapradar-2.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You saying that like Jay don't +**@ with Ross or somethin'...

Spoiler [+]
3 days ago...

Spoiler [+]
michael-jordan-jay-z-rapradar-2.jpg

pimp.gif

Jeezy don't have mixtapes better than gucci mixtapes?
indifferent.gif
*looks at his avy* stop it!
Port of Miami is better than TOD?
indifferent.gif
Stop it
ah couple n_'s say TOD is overrated, so now its overrated?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
TOD is weak after the 4th track?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

I can't even $$*! wit this thread no more, N_'s actin ignorant now and
half of the n_'s in here talking nonsense are from Atlanta go figure
smh.gif

Jeezy don't have mixtapes better than gucci mixtapes?
indifferent.gif
*looks at his avy* stop it!
Port of Miami is better than TOD?
indifferent.gif
Stop it
ah couple n_'s say TOD is overrated, so now its overrated?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
TOD is weak after the 4th track?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

I can't even $$*! wit this thread no more, N_'s actin ignorant now and
half of the n_'s in here talking nonsense are from Atlanta go figure
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom