so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Yall N's just don't get it.
If TOD2 dropped in place of TOD, Jeezy would not be where he is today.
TOD2 is such a masterpiece, but BMF & the whole AA EP is isshin all over it tho?
Same ones sayin Jeezy is searchin for a hit & is fallin off are saying that TOD2 is better than TOD?
Lyrically, yes Jeezy is gettin better, but u can "miss me wit that rap" %%*#. Son never been a "rapper" to me.
The funny iish is dudes was just callin this tape garbage and oh so repetitive, boring even, but now N's wanna
Defend. Can't even sit thru the whole tape comfortably. %%!@ the "movement" TOD had overall its a better tape.
This one tape is the reason y u kno who Jeezy & Drama is and what they stand for. This aint no Nas Illmatic Vs. Stillmatic
Or Jay RD Vs. BP
laugh.gif
N's is funny.

Yall N's just don't get it.
If TOD2 dropped in place of TOD, Jeezy would not be where he is today.
TOD2 is such a masterpiece, but BMF & the whole AA EP is isshin all over it tho?
Same ones sayin Jeezy is searchin for a hit & is fallin off are saying that TOD2 is better than TOD?
Lyrically, yes Jeezy is gettin better, but u can "miss me wit that rap" %%*#. Son never been a "rapper" to me.
The funny iish is dudes was just callin this tape garbage and oh so repetitive, boring even, but now N's wanna
Defend. Can't even sit thru the whole tape comfortably. %%!@ the "movement" TOD had overall its a better tape.
This one tape is the reason y u kno who Jeezy & Drama is and what they stand for. This aint no Nas Illmatic Vs. Stillmatic
Or Jay RD Vs. BP
laugh.gif
N's is funny.

How is that fabricatin ANYthing?? I never really listened to the verses from the song, I just knew the hook... We was in The East yesterday gettin a haircut and they playin the %*** on Hot97, I thought it was a remix so I'm like "damn he comin back @ Jeezy... OK thaswassup" (cause they played some other guy who sounded like Torch goin @ Jeezy on the beat before then)

Then a N had to tell me, naw that's the real song...

But that's besides the point, yall Ns ridin for William Roberts are straight hypocrites (aside from bein straigh idiots)... Nobody pays attention to his lyrics, that's obvious by a 25 page thread where no one even mentions that He's the one sendin these "sneak disses"/"subliminals" yall talkin bout...

I know you guys aren't the smartest Ns in the world, but if he aint talkin bout Jay Jenkins, who from BMF is he speakin of that's "just affiliated"??...

I know none of you scholars will provide an answer because then you'll have to hate him for sendin a "sneak diss" that everyone seems to hate all of a sudden...

How is that fabricatin ANYthing?? I never really listened to the verses from the song, I just knew the hook... We was in The East yesterday gettin a haircut and they playin the %*** on Hot97, I thought it was a remix so I'm like "damn he comin back @ Jeezy... OK thaswassup" (cause they played some other guy who sounded like Torch goin @ Jeezy on the beat before then)

Then a N had to tell me, naw that's the real song...

But that's besides the point, yall Ns ridin for William Roberts are straight hypocrites (aside from bein straigh idiots)... Nobody pays attention to his lyrics, that's obvious by a 25 page thread where no one even mentions that He's the one sendin these "sneak disses"/"subliminals" yall talkin bout...

I know you guys aren't the smartest Ns in the world, but if he aint talkin bout Jay Jenkins, who from BMF is he speakin of that's "just affiliated"??...

I know none of you scholars will provide an answer because then you'll have to hate him for sendin a "sneak diss" that everyone seems to hate all of a sudden...

I really can't believe what the music forum at this point. Yall aint even arguing about nothing.

Basically spending time showing off who knows more about the next man and using faulty logic.

Both these ++%+%! whack.

I really can't believe what the music forum at this point. Yall aint even arguing about nothing.

Basically spending time showing off who knows more about the next man and using faulty logic.

Both these ++%+%! whack.

harlem, you stay going overboard

he's not talking about anybody from bmf

he's just saying he's self made like meech

he was hust speaking in general , what he said can go for anyone who hadn't started their own movement

and i'm not too tuff on jeezy or ross, i listen to both on occasion

just a few weeks ago you were trying to convince everyone drake would sell more than eminem and that em is garbage

THEN said TML is a classic but you didn't like so far gone which TML is based upon

THENNN said you have no desire to give comeback season a real listen

yeah, you're done, people been stopped taking you serious

harlem, you stay going overboard

he's not talking about anybody from bmf

he's just saying he's self made like meech

he was hust speaking in general , what he said can go for anyone who hadn't started their own movement

and i'm not too tuff on jeezy or ross, i listen to both on occasion

just a few weeks ago you were trying to convince everyone drake would sell more than eminem and that em is garbage

THEN said TML is a classic but you didn't like so far gone which TML is based upon

THENNN said you have no desire to give comeback season a real listen

yeah, you're done, people been stopped taking you serious

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jeezy don't have mixtapes better than gucci mixtapes?
indifferent.gif
*looks at his avy* stop it!
Port of Miami is better than TOD?
indifferent.gif
Stop it
ah couple n_'s say TOD is overrated, so now its overrated?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
TOD is weak after the 4th track?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

I can't even +%%+ wit this thread no more, N_'s actin ignorant now and
half of the n_'s in here talking nonsense are from Atlanta go figure
smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $#!@$...and %$!!%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your @#@ in the corner some where

Originally Posted by yungchamp

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $#!@$...and %$!!%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your @#@ in the corner some where

It's mentally exhausting reading the #**# that you guys are posting so I can just imagine how you cats feel posting it up. You guys are really trying to get yourselves right before the school year starts huh?

And I've seen it already mentioned but I kinda wanna say it again, Trap or Die has to be one of the most overrated mixtapes ever. I'm not going to argue it's social impact and what it did in urban areas but in terms of songs front-to-back, it doesn't deserve the praise it gets.

It's mentally exhausting reading the #**# that you guys are posting so I can just imagine how you cats feel posting it up. You guys are really trying to get yourselves right before the school year starts huh?

And I've seen it already mentioned but I kinda wanna say it again, Trap or Die has to be one of the most overrated mixtapes ever. I'm not going to argue it's social impact and what it did in urban areas but in terms of songs front-to-back, it doesn't deserve the praise it gets.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

yungchamp said:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $@%%$...and %$*%%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your *+@ in the corner some where

N_ to say jeezy ain't got a tape on his résumé
better than anything gucci put out is ignorant
you sound dumb as hell
next ya'll gon say TM101 is overrated and gucci
albums killin jeezy's too huh ol flip flop !@$ n_'s

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

yungchamp said:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $@%%$...and %$*%%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your *+@ in the corner some where

N_ to say jeezy ain't got a tape on his résumé
better than anything gucci put out is ignorant
you sound dumb as hell
next ya'll gon say TM101 is overrated and gucci
albums killin jeezy's too huh ol flip flop !@$ n_'s

at da end of da day there was NO EXCUSE for jeezy sneak dissin'...thats why he recanted and did a 180 when interviewed about it.

he knew he was wrong.

at da end of da day there was NO EXCUSE for jeezy sneak dissin'...thats why he recanted and did a 180 when interviewed about it.

he knew he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom