so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by cartune

It's not a marketing ploy. Ill explain it later 
but new Jeezy and Scream tape coming next week 

Mn I need you to explain that now G ..
laugh.gif

The Mathematics ain't addin' up homie

Why wait til NOW to say something?

If he would've went on a all out attack Or showed that he ACTUALLY had a problem when the song 1st jumped off that's a different story ..

He's lookin quite bitter to lash out now ..

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by f LightYear

im from the A, all the lyrics are tru, names everything, seen Jeezy countless times with BMF when they ran the city , everybody here didnt like dude screaming BMF no matter who gave him a "pass".

Its different to  people that live it, and this dude come around rappin bout it with no consequences especially wit his background

jeezy was a bmf cheerleader .......blue devinic was a rapper who ran the city with bmf too , just like jeezy . the only differance is bleu got indicted on conspiracy charges while jeezy didnt even get glanced at....all the feds need for a conspiracy charge is 2-3 pic of u and the kingpin at the club.....dudes didnt even blink twice at jeezy.....and dont say cus his main focus was rapping and he was at def jam cus fab name got brought up alot back in 07'
First of all it's Bleu Da Vinci
laugh.gif
and second of all one of the people that flipped on BMF pointed out Jeezy as someone they gave bricks to...
Yep...Jeezy was a hair away from getting indicted too but there wasn't enough evidence. Probably still being watched to this day..
nerd.gif

im from the A, all the lyrics are tru, names everything, seen Jeezy countless times with BMF when they ran the city , everybody here didnt like dude screaming BMF no matter who gave him a "pass".

Its different to  people that live it, and this dude come around rappin bout it with no consequences especially wit his background

jeezy was a bmf cheerleader .......blue devinic was a rapper who ran the city with bmf too , just like jeezy . the only differance is bleu got indicted on conspiracy charges while jeezy didnt even get glanced at....all the feds need for a conspiracy charge is 2-3 pic of u and the kingpin at the club.....dudes didnt even blink twice at jeezy.....and dont say cus his main focus was rapping and he was at def jam cus fab name got brought up alot back in 07'
laugh.gif
and second of all one of the people that flipped on BMF pointed out Jeezy as someone they gave bricks to...
Yep...Jeezy was a hair away from getting indicted too but there wasn't enough evidence. Probably still being watched to this day..
nerd.gif

lmaooo at the first sentence...............then the second sentence found that funny

lmaooo at the first sentence...............then the second sentence found that funny

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jealousy? What the hell does jeezy have to be jealous of ross for? Ross got ah buzz off of BMF and pushed 176,000 units out the first week. When has Jeezy ever pushed anything under 200 the first week? When has Jeezy ever sold less than Ross? Dude don't got nothing to prove as far as his work because it speaks for itself and jeezy has yet to put out a bad album. If anything this is prolly some personal @%@, but to say jeezy is jealous off of somebody elses buzz? nonsense. How quickly you N_'s forget
smh.gif

He is jealous of the buzz. If jeezy dropped tomorrow he wouldn't do anywhere near 176,000 units. Jeezy usually has some big bangers around when he about to drop. Now he has nothing. A couple years ago I wouldn't believe I would be saying this, but Ross is way better than Jeezy is now. The AA and TD has some serious bangers on them. The craziest thing about rap to me is how people downplay Ross cause he was a CO. That has nothing to do with music at all. People be buying music looking for role models and stuff... Anyway BMF is the summer anthem. I dont care if Ross knew them or not. Matter fact I would rather hear Ross songs about  BMF than a Jeezy or Blue da Vinci(sp?) song anyday, and thats from the heart

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jealousy? What the hell does jeezy have to be jealous of ross for? Ross got ah buzz off of BMF and pushed 176,000 units out the first week. When has Jeezy ever pushed anything under 200 the first week? When has Jeezy ever sold less than Ross? Dude don't got nothing to prove as far as his work because it speaks for itself and jeezy has yet to put out a bad album. If anything this is prolly some personal @%@, but to say jeezy is jealous off of somebody elses buzz? nonsense. How quickly you N_'s forget
smh.gif

He is jealous of the buzz. If jeezy dropped tomorrow he wouldn't do anywhere near 176,000 units. Jeezy usually has some big bangers around when he about to drop. Now he has nothing. A couple years ago I wouldn't believe I would be saying this, but Ross is way better than Jeezy is now. The AA and TD has some serious bangers on them. The craziest thing about rap to me is how people downplay Ross cause he was a CO. That has nothing to do with music at all. People be buying music looking for role models and stuff... Anyway BMF is the summer anthem. I dont care if Ross knew them or not. Matter fact I would rather hear Ross songs about  BMF than a Jeezy or Blue da Vinci(sp?) song anyday, and thats from the heart

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You sayin' that like you broadcasting some late breaking news
laugh.gif

That Scream tape been known about.
You saying that like I aint been saying this diss and mixtape wasnt coming for weeks now it was originally Rankin and half yall @$*%%# dont even know who he is.
The bottom line is Jeezy kind of frustrated with the label. 

For one Ross if you remember wasnt even suppose to come out this summer. It was suppose to be Jeezy's summer. According to Def Jam. 

Add to that he went out of his way to patch *+$$ up with Drama under label advise and release TOD2 he didnt want to do a sequel to that *+$$ Def Jam people made him. Then him and Drama had another fall out and he did it with Cannon.

Now Lose My Mind was suppose to be a street single he felt like they aint push it hard enough and then somebody leaked a song he did with Polow that supposedly was going to have Beyonce on it. That was going to be his "Big single" Most @$*%%# aint even heard it yet cause they took it down but it was a reference track and I guess they felt like the damage was done. So that **%%@!# on another opportunity

Add to that this @*!%* Ross puts out a song called BMF mentioning Big Meech and to add more to it Lex Luger is a D,Rich/ Shawty Redd clone. That is Jeezy's sound right there. You got a @*!%* just come on out and rep a click you actually was "down with" 
eyes.gif
 As big as BMF the song was it would have been 10x bigger had Jeezy done it 

Jeezy frustrated with his situation and what not plus  Def Jam said it was his year. Ross jumped in front and stole his shine. Thats why you heard Jeezy at the BET awards saying "You cant hold a real @*!%* down" so I guess you can say he is catching feelings but it is what it is. 

laugh.gif

You saying that like I aint been saying this diss and mixtape wasnt coming for weeks now it was originally Rankin and half yall @$*%%# dont even know who he is.

For one Ross if you remember wasnt even suppose to come out this summer. It was suppose to be Jeezy's summer. According to Def Jam. 

Add to that he went out of his way to patch *+$$ up with Drama under label advise and release TOD2 he didnt want to do a sequel to that *+$$ Def Jam people made him. Then him and Drama had another fall out and he did it with Cannon.

Now Lose My Mind was suppose to be a street single he felt like they aint push it hard enough and then somebody leaked a song he did with Polow that supposedly was going to have Beyonce on it. That was going to be his "Big single" Most @$*%%# aint even heard it yet cause they took it down but it was a reference track and I guess they felt like the damage was done. So that **%%@!# on another opportunity

Add to that this @*!%* Ross puts out a song called BMF mentioning Big Meech and to add more to it Lex Luger is a D,Rich/ Shawty Redd clone. That is Jeezy's sound right there. You got a @*!%* just come on out and rep a click you actually was "down with" 
eyes.gif

Jeezy frustrated with his situation and what not plus  Def Jam said it was his year. Ross jumped in front and stole his shine. Thats why you heard Jeezy at the BET awards saying "You cant hold a real @*!%* down" so I guess you can say he is catching feelings but it is what it is. 

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
that wasnt even a street single and it got more spins then lose my mind .................well not in miami they both did fairly equal here cus jeezy=miami's favorite rapper and plies=miami's second favorite rapper , so it was gonna get spins here regardless....i was at da perrine get fresh party here last week and lose my mind had dudes goin ape !%*@ , that trap or die 2 song too .....but like i said jeezy is bigger in miami then any city not named atlanta word to his black flag affiliation

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
that wasnt even a street single and it got more spins then lose my mind .................well not in miami they both did fairly equal here cus jeezy=miami's favorite rapper and plies=miami's second favorite rapper , so it was gonna get spins here regardless....i was at da perrine get fresh party here last week and lose my mind had dudes goin ape !%*@ , that trap or die 2 song too .....but like i said jeezy is bigger in miami then any city not named atlanta word to his black flag affiliation

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...
*awaits the "Its only entertainment" retort*
You know it's coming.
laugh.gif

Yeah the music's good but that don't absolve the _ from the %$@$...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...
*awaits the "Its only entertainment" retort*
You know it's coming.
laugh.gif

Yeah the music's good but that don't absolve the _ from the %$@$...

Just like I said ..

Sounds like He's bitter ...

!#$%% should be mad with the label ..

!#$%% Ain't put out good product So he got pushed back , When Ross bout that Fishscale out ..

And Ross BEEN WORKIN' ..

They ran with the best %!+! ..

"You only as good as your last hit"

Just like I said ..

Sounds like He's bitter ...

!#$%% should be mad with the label ..

!#$%% Ain't put out good product So he got pushed back , When Ross bout that Fishscale out ..

And Ross BEEN WORKIN' ..

They ran with the best %!+! ..

"You only as good as your last hit"

Back
Top Bottom