so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

The interview that MTV just posted was Ross talking about the song "The Real BMF" and not "Death Before Dishonor".

People are getting it mixed up.

The interview that MTV just posted was Ross talking about the song "The Real BMF" and not "Death Before Dishonor".

People are getting it mixed up.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by cartune

Jeezy frustrated with his situation
word, being a rapper that can't rap has to be frustrating as all hell, feel bad for the boy

word bums like cormeg,joe budden,talib and az getting $10 million dollar budgets and my dude young cant even get a push!!!!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by cartune

Jeezy frustrated with his situation
word, being a rapper that can't rap has to be frustrating as all hell, feel bad for the boy

word bums like cormeg,joe budden,talib and az getting $10 million dollar budgets and my dude young cant even get a push!!!!

From what cartune just wrote jeezy sounds salty, Ross had the whole summer on lock

This $%+$% Ross like B-rabbit what diss can you throw at this dude that hasn't been said?

From what cartune just wrote jeezy sounds salty, Ross had the whole summer on lock

This $%+$% Ross like B-rabbit what diss can you throw at this dude that hasn't been said?

im not a fan of both but Jeezy clearly sounds salty.....you can tell he always had a problem with Ross...

im not a fan of both but Jeezy clearly sounds salty.....you can tell he always had a problem with Ross...

Despite all the Ross nut-riding that's been going on as of lately, as somebody else said he still sold 176,000
I can't see Jeezy only doing 150,000, its just not gonna happen. I highly doubt he's jealous, he probably just sick of this fat n_ yelling out click he was actually apart of. 
ohwell.gif

Despite all the Ross nut-riding that's been going on as of lately, as somebody else said he still sold 176,000
I can't see Jeezy only doing 150,000, its just not gonna happen. I highly doubt he's jealous, he probably just sick of this fat n_ yelling out click he was actually apart of. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

This ain't no shot. Jeezy a real dude, so he woulda said Ross' name...

But yeah I like this version of "B.M.F."

This ain't no shot. Jeezy a real dude, so he woulda said Ross' name...

But yeah I like this version of "B.M.F."

Jeezy definitely sound a lil salty of Ross recent success....

Now if Jeezy and 50 start poppin up together, then we know what the deal is...

Back
Top Bottom