so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Jeezy definitely sound a lil salty of Ross recent success....

Now if Jeezy and 50 start poppin up together, then we know what the deal is...

Originally Posted by f LightYear

im from the A, all the lyrics are tru, names everything, seen Jeezy countless times with BMF when they ran the city , everybody here didnt like dude screaming BMF no matter who gave him a "pass".

Its different to  people that live it, and this dude come around rappin bout it with no consequences especially wit his background

Everybody as in who ? Because them same clowns who were walking around with bmf jackets and tshirts in 03 ain't doing **@! any more....just like Pimp c said everybody wanted to be down with bmf when the **@! was on top where are those wanna be's now , quit talking like ninjas in the Atl ain't rocking with Ross because they are, I'm talking about cats that are in the street everyday

im from the A, all the lyrics are tru, names everything, seen Jeezy countless times with BMF when they ran the city , everybody here didnt like dude screaming BMF no matter who gave him a "pass".

Its different to  people that live it, and this dude come around rappin bout it with no consequences especially wit his background

Everybody as in who ? Because them same clowns who were walking around with bmf jackets and tshirts in 03 ain't doing **@! any more....just like Pimp c said everybody wanted to be down with bmf when the **@! was on top where are those wanna be's now , quit talking like ninjas in the Atl ain't rocking with Ross because they are, I'm talking about cats that are in the street everyday

Everybody as in who ? Because them same clowns who were walking around with bmf jackets and tshirts in 03 ain't doing %*#% any more....just like Pimp c said everybody wanted to be down with bmf when the %*#% was on top where are those wanna be's now , quit talking like ninjas in the Atl ain't rocking with Ross because they are, I'm talking about cats that are in the street everyday

Everybody as in who ? Because them same clowns who were walking around with bmf jackets and tshirts in 03 ain't doing %*#% any more....just like Pimp c said everybody wanted to be down with bmf when the %*#% was on top where are those wanna be's now , quit talking like ninjas in the Atl ain't rocking with Ross because they are, I'm talking about cats that are in the street everyday

at this rate, jeezy selling 150k would be surprising

his buzz is at an all-time low

and yes, he's salty

at this rate, jeezy selling 150k would be surprising

his buzz is at an all-time low

and yes, he's salty

smh.gif

As big as BMF the song was it would have been 10x bigger had Jeezy done it

this is laughable.

Jeezy is mad Ross ate the summer. Hell, even Ross + Ciroc is > Jeezy > Belvy. Tell me I'm lying. Jeezy's album was supposed to have BEEN out since last winter. Jeezy has no buzz. And for Def Jam to build up his buzz with those singles he has its gonna be hard. Dude doesnt even have Ross' viral presence and he's a bigger star (#s wise)

As big as BMF the song was it would have been 10x bigger had Jeezy done it

this is laughable.

Jeezy is mad Ross ate the summer. Hell, even Ross + Ciroc is > Jeezy > Belvy. Tell me I'm lying. Jeezy's album was supposed to have BEEN out since last winter. Jeezy has no buzz. And for Def Jam to build up his buzz with those singles he has its gonna be hard. Dude doesnt even have Ross' viral presence and he's a bigger star (#s wise)

I remember a while ago seeing a interview with Cormega...
He was saying how the real street N's from his hood were salty because they were trying to rap and they were getting no shine, even though most of them sucked $+%%...

This lead them to having problems with Nas and Mobb Deep because they weren't street, yet they were getting rich talking about hood %*!!...

Something tells me this is kinda the case right here...

You can't tell me dude doesn't get sick when he goes to the club and he has to hear BMF 20 times in a row while they don't play that All White garbage...

Especially when the song is about the group Jeezy has been affiliated with...and it's done by a C.O.
laugh.gif

Still, something tells me if All White was a smash and it was getting shine next to BMF, this freestyle never happens... 

I remember a while ago seeing a interview with Cormega...
He was saying how the real street N's from his hood were salty because they were trying to rap and they were getting no shine, even though most of them sucked $+%%...

This lead them to having problems with Nas and Mobb Deep because they weren't street, yet they were getting rich talking about hood %*!!...

Something tells me this is kinda the case right here...

You can't tell me dude doesn't get sick when he goes to the club and he has to hear BMF 20 times in a row while they don't play that All White garbage...

Especially when the song is about the group Jeezy has been affiliated with...and it's done by a C.O.
laugh.gif

Still, something tells me if All White was a smash and it was getting shine next to BMF, this freestyle never happens... 

http://api.ning.com/files/6vcR4DY0yOc2D6ZXNvH41atiPF*Iasd3K38LsLdTMZ3P2ykAXI52p-ZawuWwhP15B5Y27vcerkhrFWGqY19PJveZRxXZUUzY/00ape****torchtwitter.PNG
"SIN€E This F***** $%* Rap Nikka Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad."

"#JeezyWhyUMad Def-Jam Done Pushed Ya Album Bakk 5Times & U Still Aint Gotta Release Date??"

"#JeezyWhyUMad Trying 2Steal Plies Swagg Aint Work 4U??"

#JeezyWhyUMad GU€€I went in Jail Hotter Than U Kame Home & He Still Hotter Than U & Now His lil Nikka Waka Hotter in the Streetz than U2.?

#JeezyWhyUMad BMF the Biggest Rekord in the Kountry & Even tho that's the name of Ya Krew Yo Lame $%* Kouldnt kome up with That?"

i think the beef is on

http://api.ning.com/files/6vcR4DY0yOc2D6ZXNvH41atiPF*Iasd3K38LsLdTMZ3P2ykAXI52p-ZawuWwhP15B5Y27vcerkhrFWGqY19PJveZRxXZUUzY/00ape****torchtwitter.PNG
"SIN€E This F***** $%* Rap Nikka Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad."

"#JeezyWhyUMad Def-Jam Done Pushed Ya Album Bakk 5Times & U Still Aint Gotta Release Date??"

"#JeezyWhyUMad Trying 2Steal Plies Swagg Aint Work 4U??"

#JeezyWhyUMad GU€€I went in Jail Hotter Than U Kame Home & He Still Hotter Than U & Now His lil Nikka Waka Hotter in the Streetz than U2.?

#JeezyWhyUMad BMF the Biggest Rekord in the Kountry & Even tho that's the name of Ya Krew Yo Lame $%* Kouldnt kome up with That?"

i think the beef is on

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

1st thig $**@$# run to are album sales .. lmao

NEVER FAILS
OK...

I mean they're for the most part the SAME type of rapper, both from the south, BOTH on the same label... It ain't like we're comparing to artist that have NOTHIN in common, as far as style & substance, they have a GREAT deal in common...

Jeezy Catalog > Ross Catalog

Jeezy Street Cred > Ross Street Cred

Jeezy got a CLASSIC (album & mixtape) under his belt...

And its not even like Jeezy dissed dude, he just spoke the truth, I don't understand how that is a diss in ANY sense, he aint say nuthin sideways about the man, he just spoke on what's real, and reality seems to be the enemy of William Roberts supporters...

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

1st thig $**@$# run to are album sales .. lmao

NEVER FAILS
OK...

I mean they're for the most part the SAME type of rapper, both from the south, BOTH on the same label... It ain't like we're comparing to artist that have NOTHIN in common, as far as style & substance, they have a GREAT deal in common...

Jeezy Catalog > Ross Catalog

Jeezy Street Cred > Ross Street Cred

Jeezy got a CLASSIC (album & mixtape) under his belt...

And its not even like Jeezy dissed dude, he just spoke the truth, I don't understand how that is a diss in ANY sense, he aint say nuthin sideways about the man, he just spoke on what's real, and reality seems to be the enemy of William Roberts supporters...

it does look kinda official I actually look forward to this beef jeezy imo is a cooler mc but im not even really sure if he can do it to ross like he use to

it does look kinda official I actually look forward to this beef jeezy imo is a cooler mc but im not even really sure if he can do it to ross like he use to

Back
Top Bottom