so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

the whole point is whether jeezy is a good dude or not and whether his music is true to his life is irrelevant, his music is just as toxic as ross's

just read what people are saying in this thread, they're holding trap or die to ridiculous standards and treating it like it was masterful

it was very average

recession was my favorite jeezy album and people will tell you it's his worst effort and it actually had substance to it

just like teflon don, whether you respect ross or not TD is one hell of an album

the whole point is whether jeezy is a good dude or not and whether his music is true to his life is irrelevant, his music is just as toxic as ross's

just read what people are saying in this thread, they're holding trap or die to ridiculous standards and treating it like it was masterful

it was very average

recession was my favorite jeezy album and people will tell you it's his worst effort and it actually had substance to it

just like teflon don, whether you respect ross or not TD is one hell of an album

It was pretty good...

But...

The Recession > Teflon Don

And for the record I NEVER took ANYthing away from William Roberts musically... In fact I was the first person that I can remember that drew the BIG comparisons with the direction his music was takin from last year to now... I was disapointed with Teflon Don simply because I was expectin a CLASSIC album, he had everything working for him, he seemed to be peaking both lyricially and musically, but as SOLID as TD was, I left the album being disapointed...

It was pretty good...

But...

The Recession > Teflon Don

And for the record I NEVER took ANYthing away from William Roberts musically... In fact I was the first person that I can remember that drew the BIG comparisons with the direction his music was takin from last year to now... I was disapointed with Teflon Don simply because I was expectin a CLASSIC album, he had everything working for him, he seemed to be peaking both lyricially and musically, but as SOLID as TD was, I left the album being disapointed...

at the end of the day both of these dude's is rich. Prolly squash it next month.

Its all entertainment....

at the end of the day both of these dude's is rich. Prolly squash it next month.

Its all entertainment....

Originally Posted by All Ready

it was very average

thanks_arthur.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

it was very average

thanks_arthur.gif

i dont think the recession is better than teflon don for the simple fact that ill be able to listen to tears of joy 10 years from now... cant say that about anything from any jeezy albums
laugh.gif

i dont think the recession is better than teflon don for the simple fact that ill be able to listen to tears of joy 10 years from now... cant say that about anything from any jeezy albums
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

At da end of da day, these N's that aint bout that life gonna get N's that are bout that life kilt.

And you know what, its 15 year old Ns blowin other teenagers brains clean the !@@$ out in broad daylight...

These Ns aint listenin to Lady Gaga & Pink in they ipods ot whatever...

They listenin to these police $%% Ns on these records LYIN, then you got Ns that know better afraid to check them...

Thats the problem with the black community, Ns scared to call it like they see it... Ns NEVER proactive, but when someone say the N word everyone becomes Malcolm X, but they sit back and let corny #!** like this continue...

We let these "other" people that control the entertainment industry take control of our CULTURE and convince Ns it was "enetertainment" so it gave Ns the green light to protect ignorence, while Ns gettin locked up, killed, we seein gentrification in Harlem that breaks my %#%!!% heart... But if all the men of the community is either dead in jail or steppin back and lettin this bafoonery continue...

That #!** could ONLY happen with US...

As young blacks, Hip Hop is our voice to the world... My family from a 3rd world %#%!!% country, one of the 5 poorest countries in the world, Ns is over there with 2Pac and Biggie ARMYS, Ns in the slums wearin Pac & BIG T shirts, them Ns idolize the #!** that we created on this side of the ocean... so Ns talkin this "entertainment" #!** need to quit it,n cause ANYone in the inner city that doesn't see the influence of this so called "entertainment" and how its DESTROYING our race need to wake the !@@$ up...

And THATS why Ns was runnin around with the whole "Hip Hop is dead" #!**, cause the foundation this was built on 37 years ago has long been forgotten and Ns done took what these white execs told us about ourselves and our community to heart...

Just like KRS Said:
People DIED so I can rhyme...
You think I'm goin get on the mic and WASTE my nations time...

These so called Gs in the industry wanna bang on another brotha or sister while they suck a rich white mans !%%* in some office...

But if you give a N scraps, enuff so he can make another N jealous he goin feel like he doin somethin... That's somethin they've learned from 400+ years of us living in captivity, now they'll just use that SAME #!**...

I'm goin end this with a !%%* Gregory quote cause its fitting:
Just being a Negro doesn't qualify you to understand the race situation any more than being sick makes you an expert on medicine. 

Excellent post Nay

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

At da end of da day, these N's that aint bout that life gonna get N's that are bout that life kilt.

And you know what, its 15 year old Ns blowin other teenagers brains clean the !@@$ out in broad daylight...

These Ns aint listenin to Lady Gaga & Pink in they ipods ot whatever...

They listenin to these police $%% Ns on these records LYIN, then you got Ns that know better afraid to check them...

Thats the problem with the black community, Ns scared to call it like they see it... Ns NEVER proactive, but when someone say the N word everyone becomes Malcolm X, but they sit back and let corny #!** like this continue...

We let these "other" people that control the entertainment industry take control of our CULTURE and convince Ns it was "enetertainment" so it gave Ns the green light to protect ignorence, while Ns gettin locked up, killed, we seein gentrification in Harlem that breaks my %#%!!% heart... But if all the men of the community is either dead in jail or steppin back and lettin this bafoonery continue...

That #!** could ONLY happen with US...

As young blacks, Hip Hop is our voice to the world... My family from a 3rd world %#%!!% country, one of the 5 poorest countries in the world, Ns is over there with 2Pac and Biggie ARMYS, Ns in the slums wearin Pac & BIG T shirts, them Ns idolize the #!** that we created on this side of the ocean... so Ns talkin this "entertainment" #!** need to quit it,n cause ANYone in the inner city that doesn't see the influence of this so called "entertainment" and how its DESTROYING our race need to wake the !@@$ up...

And THATS why Ns was runnin around with the whole "Hip Hop is dead" #!**, cause the foundation this was built on 37 years ago has long been forgotten and Ns done took what these white execs told us about ourselves and our community to heart...

Just like KRS Said:
People DIED so I can rhyme...
You think I'm goin get on the mic and WASTE my nations time...

These so called Gs in the industry wanna bang on another brotha or sister while they suck a rich white mans !%%* in some office...

But if you give a N scraps, enuff so he can make another N jealous he goin feel like he doin somethin... That's somethin they've learned from 400+ years of us living in captivity, now they'll just use that SAME #!**...

I'm goin end this with a !%%* Gregory quote cause its fitting:
Just being a Negro doesn't qualify you to understand the race situation any more than being sick makes you an expert on medicine. 

Excellent post Nay

I don't think people understand how smart Rick Ross is.First off this beef is going to sell more records or atleast give Ross a bigger buzz than he already has now. Secondly,  this guy from what I understand played college ball got his education and went to work as a C.O. That's a state job, good pay, great benefits. If anyone knows about the prison system you would know that C.O's are some of the most crooked individuals on the face of the planet. The ability to cut deals with inmates is great and to make extra money for yourself is routine in the prison system. Now I'm not sayin' Ross was crooked but he could have been. C.O's are also put in the toughest, roughest enviroment. Besides fighting overseas I don't think there is anything people would rather not do than become a C.O. They get cut, beat up, roughed up on a daily basis. It's not fun in our prisons, its straight awful. Ross' ability to work a job in the prisons proves to me that he is alot more hood than 99% of other rappers, cause other rappers have never done $#%%, will never do $#%%, and would $#%% in there pants if they became a C.O.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of y'all dudes are %$$###@ COMEDY in here!  This "defending of Ross" would be GREAT if he actually ADMITTED to being a C.O then you could talk about how "tough" it is and how "gangsta" it really is to be a C.O but the fact that your phony !*%$ boy favorite rapper DENIED it NUMEROUS times shows how stupid you sound defending his C.O position when HE was QUICK to be ashamed.  So !*%$ outta here with all that C.O tough talk.  Your boy Rick False don't even believe you.

I don't think people understand how smart Rick Ross is.First off this beef is going to sell more records or atleast give Ross a bigger buzz than he already has now. Secondly,  this guy from what I understand played college ball got his education and went to work as a C.O. That's a state job, good pay, great benefits. If anyone knows about the prison system you would know that C.O's are some of the most crooked individuals on the face of the planet. The ability to cut deals with inmates is great and to make extra money for yourself is routine in the prison system. Now I'm not sayin' Ross was crooked but he could have been. C.O's are also put in the toughest, roughest enviroment. Besides fighting overseas I don't think there is anything people would rather not do than become a C.O. They get cut, beat up, roughed up on a daily basis. It's not fun in our prisons, its straight awful. Ross' ability to work a job in the prisons proves to me that he is alot more hood than 99% of other rappers, cause other rappers have never done $#%%, will never do $#%%, and would $#%% in there pants if they became a C.O.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of y'all dudes are %$$###@ COMEDY in here!  This "defending of Ross" would be GREAT if he actually ADMITTED to being a C.O then you could talk about how "tough" it is and how "gangsta" it really is to be a C.O but the fact that your phony !*%$ boy favorite rapper DENIED it NUMEROUS times shows how stupid you sound defending his C.O position when HE was QUICK to be ashamed.  So !*%$ outta here with all that C.O tough talk.  Your boy Rick False don't even believe you.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif

TOJ aint even that deep tho. Yall in here talkin like its One Mic or somethin.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nobody sayin its deep...

its just better... jeezy #$%! is so bland wit them same damn beats and his same damn hook patterns... nobody gonna be listenin to jeezy in 10 years... #$%! gonna sound like noise....

id rather listen to the tears of joy hook for 80 minutes than the recession... jeezy just be sayin WHATEVER.. at least ross tries to give his #$%! some meaning... stay on subject... u know... normal #$%!...

but i guess when u can make songs like 23, 24 about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (the damn hook doesnt even make sense) and people eat it up ur gonna keep making dumb #$%!...

laugh.gif

nobody sayin its deep...

its just better... jeezy #$%! is so bland wit them same damn beats and his same damn hook patterns... nobody gonna be listenin to jeezy in 10 years... #$%! gonna sound like noise....

id rather listen to the tears of joy hook for 80 minutes than the recession... jeezy just be sayin WHATEVER.. at least ross tries to give his #$%! some meaning... stay on subject... u know... normal #$%!...

but i guess when u can make songs like 23, 24 about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (the damn hook doesnt even make sense) and people eat it up ur gonna keep making dumb #$%!...

laugh.gif

id rather listen to the tears of joy hook for 80 minutes than the recession...

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.
I get it tho. Put on will be big for years to come
tho, not that it has anything to do wit Jeezy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.

OverGrinding said:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.

we're taklin bout rick ross and young jeezy... hooks > them _s rapping...

i downloaded put on the other day and honestly its ehh... i just wanted to hear the beat and ye's part...

dude is garbage...

OverGrinding said:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.

we're taklin bout rick ross and young jeezy... hooks > them _s rapping...

i downloaded put on the other day and honestly its ehh... i just wanted to hear the beat and ye's part...

dude is garbage...

Ross brought Meech moms out on stage in The D yesterday....then performed the "Summer's Mine" diss....
laugh.gif

Ross brought Meech moms out on stage in The D yesterday....then performed the "Summer's Mine" diss....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom