so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

I know "Lose My Mind" was a AWFUL song and all...

But how Ns tryin sell Jeezy short all of a sudden??

Over 1 or 2 bad singles and 3 or 4 bars @ a CO??

What part of the game is that??...

Ross is bein managed by Diddy, this story has played itself out several times over the past decade and a half, I couldn't imagine Jeezy possibly wantin to switch places with him... He just toured the country with Steadman, while William Roberts is sharin bunkbeds with Gunplay & Red Cafe...

Ross is bein managed by Diddy, this story has played itself out several times over the past decade and a half, I couldn't imagine Jeezy possibly wantin to switch places with him... He just toured the country with Steadman, while William Roberts is sharin bunkbeds with Gunplay & Red Cafe...

lose my mind > BMF....

Even you don't believe that
I'm a Jeezy fan and can't stand that song
sick.gif
I skip it every time I play TOD2
Haven't heard Jeezy's version yet. Just downloaded it so i'll play it in the whip in the morning on my way to work

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

that has nothin to do with it... jeezy hasnt made anything worth listenin to since the recession... which wasnt a good album... everything sounds the same...

im tellin u he's goin thru the same thing ur boy 50 was goin thru... dude is a formula rapper and his formula doesnt work anymore...

its as simple as that... u know it...

++@!... honestly... his last hit was put on... and if it wasnt for kanye that song wouldnt have been what it was...

tell me im lying... i think tip is goin thru the same thing too...

that has nothin to do with it... jeezy hasnt made anything worth listenin to since the recession... which wasnt a good album... everything sounds the same...

im tellin u he's goin thru the same thing ur boy 50 was goin thru... dude is a formula rapper and his formula doesnt work anymore...

++@!... honestly... his last hit was put on... and if it wasnt for kanye that song wouldnt have been what it was...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Jeezy is better than ross, album for album... aint even about sales or street cred

lose my mind > BMF....
laugh.gif

u smokin crack? BMF plays outta EVERY car in MY HOOD every 3 mins....all you hear is "i think i big meech....larry hoover....." ALL DAY LONG...my MOTHER was

hummin that song da other day and she don't even speak english.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Jeezy is better than ross, album for album... aint even about sales or street cred

lose my mind > BMF....
laugh.gif

u smokin crack? BMF plays outta EVERY car in MY HOOD every 3 mins....all you hear is "i think i big meech....larry hoover....." ALL DAY LONG...my MOTHER was

hummin that song da other day and she don't even speak english.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

You're countin the man out before the album is even here...

You're actin as if Teflon Don was Life After Death or somethin...

Lets wait till 103 drops and we'll let the people decide...

TI is a good example, I was gonna throw his name in there earlier... So Ns goin count him out too?? (even tho I myself have)

As I ALWAYS say, you can NEVER count out a HITmaker (not sure if Jeezy is one or not tho)...

You're countin the man out before the album is even here...

You're actin as if Teflon Don was Life After Death or somethin...

Lets wait till 103 drops and we'll let the people decide...

TI is a good example, I was gonna throw his name in there earlier... So Ns goin count him out too?? (even tho I myself have)

As I ALWAYS say, you can NEVER count out a HITmaker (not sure if Jeezy is one or not tho)...

Son said Lose my mind over BMF
roll.gif

My teacher (A white guy) was even blasting BMF on his in his whip the other day
roll.gif

Son said Lose my mind over BMF
roll.gif

My teacher (A white guy) was even blasting BMF on his in his whip the other day
roll.gif

Yea on some real +%* i'm a Jeezy and Rawse fan. But Jeezy's songs that have leaked for this album have been garbage. Lose My Mind was terrible. Drake almost saved it with the remix but he couldn't even save it. All the songs he's released sound the same and they don't even sound good. I don't know how he fell off from Thug Motivation 101 like he has. Its funny because he's a better rapper now but his song creating skills and beat selection are no longer there.

Yea on some real +%* i'm a Jeezy and Rawse fan. But Jeezy's songs that have leaked for this album have been garbage. Lose My Mind was terrible. Drake almost saved it with the remix but he couldn't even save it. All the songs he's released sound the same and they don't even sound good. I don't know how he fell off from Thug Motivation 101 like he has. Its funny because he's a better rapper now but his song creating skills and beat selection are no longer there.

I dislike this %@#*! but he's tellin the truth right now. Jeezy better start eatin top ramen and drive through the hood one good time to get that inspiration back.

I dislike this %@#*! but he's tellin the truth right now. Jeezy better start eatin top ramen and drive through the hood one good time to get that inspiration back.

Originally Posted by HankTrill

jeezy is a CLOWN , u can tell he salty and jelous , if it wasnt for meech buying 300k copies of trap or die and making diddy put him on boyz inda hood nobody would even know who jeezy is and BIG MEECH COSIGNED THE SONG U SAYING A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING , we sorry to hear 103 got pushed back to nevuary 3015 , ross on his 4th album in 3 years CATCH UP ....also the general public who didnt watch smack dvd or the raw report circa 2005 doesnt know about meech , so Rick Ross gave meech more shine than jeezy ever did AND HE THE DUDE U SHOULD BE MENTIONING EVERY SONG.You can tell jeezy the type of dude meech was talking about on smack dvd when he said "this many n's cant get along without falling out over some dumb s'"
Dude seriously shut the !+!@ up. TOD>>>POM, TD, Trilla, DTR. 

Back
Top Bottom