so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Sorry to all the Jeezy fans but the streets ridin wit Ross on this one
pimp.gif

And yall can say what you want but I have came on NT and told yall numerous times Ross is connected dont let that CO title fool you

Ross gets treated like Obama where ever he goes in the hood not to mention the Zo's praise this man like he is a god

and Jeezy lookin like a real crab but he is gonna have to face the truth sooner or later he not the same artist anymore

as for Meech I was blessed with the chance to sit down with dude and chop it up in FCI here in town.....Outta his own mouth he co-signed the song Rick Ross BMF....He told me thats all they play in the weight room while the inmates workin out

and i know some people might call ducktales but hey it is what is.....Meech is in FCI in Tallahassee Florida along with Craig Petties my auntie works there and let me take a tour cause she knew I was fascinated wit Meech and the whole BMF thing....only thing is you cant have recorders or cameras in there and they wont let Meech talk on the phone unless its his family because of his high profile

Zoe pound, black flags etc all mess with ross....but try n tell that to these out of towners with a computer

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Sorry to all the Jeezy fans but the streets ridin wit Ross on this one
pimp.gif

And yall can say what you want but I have came on NT and told yall numerous times Ross is connected dont let that CO title fool you

Ross gets treated like Obama where ever he goes in the hood not to mention the Zo's praise this man like he is a god

and Jeezy lookin like a real crab but he is gonna have to face the truth sooner or later he not the same artist anymore

as for Meech I was blessed with the chance to sit down with dude and chop it up in FCI here in town.....Outta his own mouth he co-signed the song Rick Ross BMF....He told me thats all they play in the weight room while the inmates workin out

and i know some people might call ducktales but hey it is what is.....Meech is in FCI in Tallahassee Florida along with Craig Petties my auntie works there and let me take a tour cause she knew I was fascinated wit Meech and the whole BMF thing....only thing is you cant have recorders or cameras in there and they wont let Meech talk on the phone unless its his family because of his high profile

Zoe pound, black flags etc all mess with ross....but try n tell that to these out of towners with a computer

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jeezy always done showed how much of a crab he's been though....haven't we learned with da gucci, drama beef?

and jeezy been payin homage to ross on da low forever...."i know big meech, da REAL big meech"

boy if you don't get outta here wit that nonsense
laugh.gif

Ross is Jeezy light if anything.
ohwell.gif

and as far as that gucci drama %*$. ok lets say
somebody you consider one of the homies all of a sudden
rocking w/ somebody you've had altercations w/ in the past?
you just gon b coo with that?
indifferent.gif
makes no sense as far as that
I see why Jeezy was shook up by that cuz its like n_ choose sides.
But I don't expect anybody on here to share my views b/c N_'s on
here b broad like and like to ignore +$!% that b right in they face
Rawse hasn't been Jeezy lite in about 4 years. I use to see Rawse as a poor mans Jeezy. That changed long ago. Right after Trilla. Teflon Don seperated these two dudes as emcees. Jeezy isn't capable of making a Teflon Don or Deeper than Rap.

jeezy always done showed how much of a crab he's been though....haven't we learned with da gucci, drama beef?

and jeezy been payin homage to ross on da low forever...."i know big meech, da REAL big meech"

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
Rawse hasn't been Jeezy lite in about 4 years. I use to see Rawse as a poor mans Jeezy. That changed long ago. Right after Trilla. Teflon Don seperated these two dudes as emcees. Jeezy isn't capable of making a Teflon Don or Deeper than Rap.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
Yeah I was gonna say he once was Jeezy lite. They changed somewhere after Trilla. He just flat out raps better than Jeezy now.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
Yeah I was gonna say he once was Jeezy lite. They changed somewhere after Trilla. He just flat out raps better than Jeezy now.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.
If Ross' sales are any indication...I don't think he has anything to be jealous about.
They're both likely headed for the same #'s. 

That's the thing ..

Streets hasn't been rockin with Jeezy too tough as of lately ..

He hasn't put a Banger out in Min.

Hell Plies > Jeezy on "Lose my mind"
laugh.gif

And that !*$% is affecting him .. AGAIN

!%%!! shouldn't even have a beef with dude ..

He's mad that Label went with the BETTER product ..

And put him on the backburner ..AGAIN

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.
If Ross' sales are any indication...I don't think he has anything to be jealous about.
They're both likely headed for the same #'s. 

That's the thing ..

Streets hasn't been rockin with Jeezy too tough as of lately ..

He hasn't put a Banger out in Min.

Hell Plies > Jeezy on "Lose my mind"
laugh.gif

And that !*$% is affecting him .. AGAIN

!%%!! shouldn't even have a beef with dude ..

He's mad that Label went with the BETTER product ..

And put him on the backburner ..AGAIN

SMH @ some of yall in here really tryin to put Jeezy out for the count. Like yall really think Rap would be better without Jeezy in it or sumtin.

Im wit the folks saying the singles aint right, even tho Lose my Mind did kinda catch on...but sum of yall acting like this dude wasnt featured on alot of ppl favorite track off Drake album "Unforgetable" holding down the hook and delivering a quality verse, yall acting like he aint on the Best Record on Trill OG "Just Like That" holding down the hook and delivering a quality verse...dude still got it, but he just gotta clean up his choices asap

I personally would hate to see him fall off and we left wit ross cuz it just aint the same...ross makes sum good music but as its been said before he dont be sayin nothing worth while to me... Jeezy letting sumtin personal eat him alive tho cuz of his affilation

"Death Before Dishonor" in this situation may mean him alienating himself from wishywashy fans and losing albums sales before he just sit there and see Ross misrepresenting BMF...I mean he got the right to take a sideways "ode" to his fallen homeboys anyway he want

SMH @ some of yall in here really tryin to put Jeezy out for the count. Like yall really think Rap would be better without Jeezy in it or sumtin.

Im wit the folks saying the singles aint right, even tho Lose my Mind did kinda catch on...but sum of yall acting like this dude wasnt featured on alot of ppl favorite track off Drake album "Unforgetable" holding down the hook and delivering a quality verse, yall acting like he aint on the Best Record on Trill OG "Just Like That" holding down the hook and delivering a quality verse...dude still got it, but he just gotta clean up his choices asap

I personally would hate to see him fall off and we left wit ross cuz it just aint the same...ross makes sum good music but as its been said before he dont be sayin nothing worth while to me... Jeezy letting sumtin personal eat him alive tho cuz of his affilation

"Death Before Dishonor" in this situation may mean him alienating himself from wishywashy fans and losing albums sales before he just sit there and see Ross misrepresenting BMF...I mean he got the right to take a sideways "ode" to his fallen homeboys anyway he want

Ain't no one counting that *@**+ out ..

But that *@**+'s need to come up with some better %!%% ..

My thing is why IF he REALLY felt like that ..

WHY didn't he Say something when song came on AA mixtape?

You wait the whole summer to say something?

For a *@**+ that prides himself on being real

That %!%% aint Real

Doing a subliminal Diss AIN'T REAL ..

If you got a problem go at the *@**+ ..

Don't beat around the bush

Like I said he looks Mad Foolish and Bitter for this ..

His #%%*!$! BOSS .. HIS MAIN MAN Co-SIGNED IT ..

*@**+ lookin dumb right now

And this aint to defend Ross or nothing like that ..

Cuz I !!%+# with Jeezy

I'm just calling the *@**+ actions accordingly ..

Ain't no one counting that *@**+ out ..

But that *@**+'s need to come up with some better %!%% ..

My thing is why IF he REALLY felt like that ..

WHY didn't he Say something when song came on AA mixtape?

You wait the whole summer to say something?

For a *@**+ that prides himself on being real

That %!%% aint Real

Doing a subliminal Diss AIN'T REAL ..

If you got a problem go at the *@**+ ..

Don't beat around the bush

Like I said he looks Mad Foolish and Bitter for this ..

His #%%*!$! BOSS .. HIS MAIN MAN Co-SIGNED IT ..

*@**+ lookin dumb right now

And this aint to defend Ross or nothing like that ..

Cuz I !!%+# with Jeezy

I'm just calling the *@**+ actions accordingly ..

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
Yea and that *+*% is fine. Rawse has shown growth that I didn't think he would show. I never expected Jeezy to grow as a emcee. I just thought he was a @#*$% who was just here to make good music. But man this dude Jeezy is not bringing it. The energy ain't the same. Lose My Mind would've been some +%$ he would drop on a mixtape. He would've never dropped that as no single. He's capable of more. He's lost that hunger.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

This the thing though. Jeezy's character is coming into question once again for some female-like tendencies. Let's not forget Jeezy hopped off the BMF bandwagon. He wasn't reppin' that +%$ anymore. Rawse makes the song now Jeezy back on it? Now he reppin' them again? Let's go before that. You got beef with Rawse NOW? NOW? You've done numerous songs with Khaled. You've done numerous songs with Rawse himself. You've praised him in interviews. He handled the DJ Drama situation poorly. He handled the Gucci situation poorly. Its becoming a reoccurence with this dude. And i'm a Jeezy fan. But as a person and as a artist? He's actin' like a female and its effecting his music. Ain't none of Jeezy singles hitting and he's feeling the pressure. Instead of going about it by simply making better music he's pullin' this move out of his pocket.

And listening to the garbage Jeezy has brought out I can't believe what he did on Unforgettable. Did them dudes have to hold his hand on that song? Tell him to say the hook like this and spit this type of verse? Because Jeezy isn't capable of doing that on his own.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
Yea and that *+*% is fine. Rawse has shown growth that I didn't think he would show. I never expected Jeezy to grow as a emcee. I just thought he was a @#*$% who was just here to make good music. But man this dude Jeezy is not bringing it. The energy ain't the same. Lose My Mind would've been some +%$ he would drop on a mixtape. He would've never dropped that as no single. He's capable of more. He's lost that hunger.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

This the thing though. Jeezy's character is coming into question once again for some female-like tendencies. Let's not forget Jeezy hopped off the BMF bandwagon. He wasn't reppin' that +%$ anymore. Rawse makes the song now Jeezy back on it? Now he reppin' them again? Let's go before that. You got beef with Rawse NOW? NOW? You've done numerous songs with Khaled. You've done numerous songs with Rawse himself. You've praised him in interviews. He handled the DJ Drama situation poorly. He handled the Gucci situation poorly. Its becoming a reoccurence with this dude. And i'm a Jeezy fan. But as a person and as a artist? He's actin' like a female and its effecting his music. Ain't none of Jeezy singles hitting and he's feeling the pressure. Instead of going about it by simply making better music he's pullin' this move out of his pocket.

And listening to the garbage Jeezy has brought out I can't believe what he did on Unforgettable. Did them dudes have to hold his hand on that song? Tell him to say the hook like this and spit this type of verse? Because Jeezy isn't capable of doing that on his own.

smh.gif
 @ the amount of non sense going on in this thread.
Bruh this is how it is, and this is the end of it....

Jeezy & Co... got pissed Ross made a song reppin off the BMF name, shouting out Meech. He is chin checking Ross. (ALOT... i mean a WHOLE LOT of BMF dudes jumped fast when Ross dropped BMF, nobody heard the rumble cuz Meech put the breaks on everything, word got through Juice and everybody fell back.)
and for those who say "Meech co-signed it" dont understand war. Jeezy if anything is a puppet, but he is damn sure not salty, and he is doing the bidding of the Boss.... believe on everything, Jeezy wouldnt dare make this a big deal if he wasnt sent to do it.  Rap war is much much better than a street war.

"TM103  Lets Get It" - Meech

smh.gif

Jeezy & Co... got pissed Ross made a song reppin off the BMF name, shouting out Meech. He is chin checking Ross. (ALOT... i mean a WHOLE LOT of BMF dudes jumped fast when Ross dropped BMF, nobody heard the rumble cuz Meech put the breaks on everything, word got through Juice and everybody fell back.)
and for those who say "Meech co-signed it" dont understand war. Jeezy if anything is a puppet, but he is damn sure not salty, and he is doing the bidding of the Boss.... believe on everything, Jeezy wouldnt dare make this a big deal if he wasnt sent to do it.  Rap war is much much better than a street war.

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.

/thread

oh but
laugh.gif
at the Zoe  talk....they protect these rappers from the streets...when it comes time to beef with another major rapper that can also cut them a check they'll play both sides- see the ross vs 50 beef....its well known there services much like most of these blood/crip sets are for sale...

/thread

oh but
laugh.gif
at the Zoe  talk....they protect these rappers from the streets...when it comes time to beef with another major rapper that can also cut them a check they'll play both sides- see the ross vs 50 beef....its well known there services much like most of these blood/crip sets are for sale...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

smh.gif

That's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

smh.gif

That's not what i've been hearing out of the A. From what I hear Jeezy been havin' a lot of problems with BMF specifically on how he turned his back on them when dudes got popped. I'm not on the gossip !@%. I just hear this !@% from family I got in the area. And that's not how Meech and them carry themselves. If they had a problem with BMF they'd speak on it. And it is funny because I thought I heard a couple of dudes not co-sign the song. But then you hear his mom and Meech saying differently.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.

^^^^You right ROCYAICE I said just last week in another thread it would be interesting to see what Jeezy would say cuz he just recently was working with these cats.....and of course if his singles was hot he prolly wouldnt have done this anyway....cant make no excuses for that... but it cud be worse he cud act like Game lol

One bad decision leads to more and more...his ppl shoulda checked for Yo Gotti wit that All White song before he did it and cuz they didnt they prolly forced that issh just to not step on toes...n made jeezy run wit it. The Jizzle song aint a good look but it aint to late to fall back on that....he 1/3....depending on how he play this "beef"...he need to release a bonafide hit song in the midst of it all

Back
Top Bottom