so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by HankTrill

jeezy is a CLOWN , u can tell he salty and jelous , if it wasnt for meech buying 300k copies of trap or die and making diddy put him on boyz inda hood nobody would even know who jeezy is and BIG MEECH COSIGNED THE SONG U SAYING A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING , we sorry to hear 103 got pushed back to nevuary 3015 , ross on his 4th album in 3 years CATCH UP ....also the general public who didnt watch smack dvd or the raw report circa 2005 doesnt know about meech , so Rick Ross gave meech more shine than jeezy ever did AND HE THE DUDE U SHOULD BE MENTIONING EVERY SONG.You can tell jeezy the type of dude meech was talking about on smack dvd when he said "this many n's cant get along without falling out over some dumb s'"
Dude seriously shut the !+!@ up. TOD>>>POM, TD, Trilla, DTR. 

jeezys def salty.

i tried picturing jeezy making this track when BMF first dropped and im glad ross is the one that made it. this joint is underwhelming to say the least.

jeezys def salty.

i tried picturing jeezy making this track when BMF first dropped and im glad ross is the one that made it. this joint is underwhelming to say the least.

Originally Posted by wildout4

jeezys def salty.

Yea Jeezy just isn't capable of making that type of record anymore. Jeezy had a second go at it after Rawse made it and still failed. I don't know what's up with Jeezy's music right now. Creatively he's just not there.

Originally Posted by wildout4

jeezys def salty.

Yea Jeezy just isn't capable of making that type of record anymore. Jeezy had a second go at it after Rawse made it and still failed. I don't know what's up with Jeezy's music right now. Creatively he's just not there.

Jeezy's not hungry.
And his version of BMF sucks to be honest..
Thing is lyrically Ross > Jeezy , but we all know if Ross takes this.. "bait", we may get a "Stay Strapped" Jeezy.

Jeezy's not hungry.
And his version of BMF sucks to be honest..
Thing is lyrically Ross > Jeezy , but we all know if Ross takes this.. "bait", we may get a "Stay Strapped" Jeezy.

laugh.gif
My N' Nay funny as sh_. Talmbout Jeezy on tour with Steadman while Ross sharing bunk beds..
laugh.gif

But you not saying too much about the music he making, cuz you know dude has fell off.
His material just got too repetitive. He needs to find a way to make it sound fresh.
I'm not saying he's jealous of Ross, but I will say the motive is there.
Especially since Ross is taking that same trap sh_ Jeezy been on and making WAY better music with the SAME topic pretty much.
Only thing I don't understand is how people just ASSUME Jeezy is so real out here..
roll.gif

N's get on rappers about reppin' where they from all the time and Jeezy definitely NOT from ATLANTA.
So in a sense everybody is getting a pass these days in some form it seems.  Therefore it all comes down to music.
Which right now ROSS> JEEZY and I don't see that changing any time soon.

laugh.gif
My N' Nay funny as sh_. Talmbout Jeezy on tour with Steadman while Ross sharing bunk beds..
laugh.gif

But you not saying too much about the music he making, cuz you know dude has fell off.
His material just got too repetitive. He needs to find a way to make it sound fresh.
I'm not saying he's jealous of Ross, but I will say the motive is there.
Especially since Ross is taking that same trap sh_ Jeezy been on and making WAY better music with the SAME topic pretty much.
Only thing I don't understand is how people just ASSUME Jeezy is so real out here..
roll.gif

N's get on rappers about reppin' where they from all the time and Jeezy definitely NOT from ATLANTA.
So in a sense everybody is getting a pass these days in some form it seems.  Therefore it all comes down to music.
Which right now ROSS> JEEZY and I don't see that changing any time soon.

jeezy always done showed how much of a crab he's been though....haven't we learned with da gucci, drama beef?

and jeezy been payin homage to ross on da low forever...."i know big meech, da REAL big meech"

jeezy always done showed how much of a crab he's been though....haven't we learned with da gucci, drama beef?

and jeezy been payin homage to ross on da low forever...."i know big meech, da REAL big meech"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

boy if you don't get outta here wit that nonsense
laugh.gif

Ross is Jeezy light if anything.
ohwell.gif

and as far as that gucci drama %*$. ok lets say
somebody you consider one of the homies all of a sudden
rocking w/ somebody you've had altercations w/ in the past?
you just gon b coo with that?
indifferent.gif
makes no sense as far as that
I see why Jeezy was shook up by that cuz its like n_ choose sides.
But I don't expect anybody on here to share my views b/c N_'s on
here b broad like and like to ignore +$!% that b right in they face

Originally Posted by ninjahood

boy if you don't get outta here wit that nonsense
laugh.gif

Ross is Jeezy light if anything.
ohwell.gif

and as far as that gucci drama %*$. ok lets say
somebody you consider one of the homies all of a sudden
rocking w/ somebody you've had altercations w/ in the past?
you just gon b coo with that?
indifferent.gif
makes no sense as far as that
I see why Jeezy was shook up by that cuz its like n_ choose sides.
But I don't expect anybody on here to share my views b/c N_'s on
here b broad like and like to ignore +$!% that b right in they face

Sorry to all the Jeezy fans but the streets ridin wit Ross on this one
pimp.gif

And yall can say what you want but I have came on NT and told yall numerous times Ross is connected dont let that CO title fool you

Ross gets treated like Obama where ever he goes in the hood not to mention the Zo's praise this man like he is a god

and Jeezy lookin like a real crab but he is gonna have to face the truth sooner or later he not the same artist anymore

as for Meech I was blessed with the chance to sit down with dude and chop it up in FCI here in town.....Outta his own mouth he co-signed the song Rick Ross BMF....He told me thats all they play in the weight room while the inmates workin out

and i know some people might call ducktales but hey it is what is.....Meech is in FCI in Tallahassee Florida along with Craig Petties my auntie works there and let me take a tour cause she knew I was fascinated wit Meech and the whole BMF thing....only thing is you cant have recorders or cameras in there and they wont let Meech talk on the phone unless its his family because of his high profile

Sorry to all the Jeezy fans but the streets ridin wit Ross on this one
pimp.gif

And yall can say what you want but I have came on NT and told yall numerous times Ross is connected dont let that CO title fool you

Ross gets treated like Obama where ever he goes in the hood not to mention the Zo's praise this man like he is a god

and Jeezy lookin like a real crab but he is gonna have to face the truth sooner or later he not the same artist anymore

as for Meech I was blessed with the chance to sit down with dude and chop it up in FCI here in town.....Outta his own mouth he co-signed the song Rick Ross BMF....He told me thats all they play in the weight room while the inmates workin out

and i know some people might call ducktales but hey it is what is.....Meech is in FCI in Tallahassee Florida along with Craig Petties my auntie works there and let me take a tour cause she knew I was fascinated wit Meech and the whole BMF thing....only thing is you cant have recorders or cameras in there and they wont let Meech talk on the phone unless its his family because of his high profile

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I know "Lose My Mind" was a AWFUL song and all...

But how Ns tryin sell Jeezy short all of a sudden??

Over 1 or 2 bad singles and 3 or 4 bars @ a CO??

What part of the game is that??...

Ross is bein managed by Diddy, this story has played itself out several times over the past decade and a half, I couldn't imagine Jeezy possibly wantin to switch places with him... He just toured the country with Steadman, while William Roberts is sharin bunkbeds with Gunplay & Red Cafe...

that has nothin to do with it... jeezy hasnt made anything worth listenin to since the recession... which wasnt a good album... everything sounds the same...

im tellin u he's goin thru the same thing ur boy 50 was goin thru... dude is a formula rapper and his formula doesnt work anymore...

its as simple as that... u know it...

++@!... honestly... his last hit was put on... and if it wasnt for kanye that song wouldnt have been what it was...

tell me im lying... i think tip is goin thru the same thing too...

I agree, I also noticed tip going through the same thing.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I know "Lose My Mind" was a AWFUL song and all...

But how Ns tryin sell Jeezy short all of a sudden??

Over 1 or 2 bad singles and 3 or 4 bars @ a CO??

What part of the game is that??...

Ross is bein managed by Diddy, this story has played itself out several times over the past decade and a half, I couldn't imagine Jeezy possibly wantin to switch places with him... He just toured the country with Steadman, while William Roberts is sharin bunkbeds with Gunplay & Red Cafe...

that has nothin to do with it... jeezy hasnt made anything worth listenin to since the recession... which wasnt a good album... everything sounds the same...

im tellin u he's goin thru the same thing ur boy 50 was goin thru... dude is a formula rapper and his formula doesnt work anymore...

its as simple as that... u know it...

++@!... honestly... his last hit was put on... and if it wasnt for kanye that song wouldnt have been what it was...

tell me im lying... i think tip is goin thru the same thing too...

I agree, I also noticed tip going through the same thing.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.
If Ross' sales are any indication...I don't think he has anything to be jealous about.
They're both likely headed for the same #'s. 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.
If Ross' sales are any indication...I don't think he has anything to be jealous about.
They're both likely headed for the same #'s. 

Back
Top Bottom