So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

anyone send this post to wale to his inbox?

and ive never understood the hate for wale. what do i see that others dont, or what am i seeing thats not really there?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by devv

They talk about Kanye like they're bosom buddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the **** up, why you got to tell everybody everything?

I actually spoke to Kanye about a month and a half ago. He was good, he was talking about getting me down to Hawaii to work on his album..."

Spoiler [+]
JuelzSantana1_med-300x300.jpg

laugh.gif

and ive never understood the hate for wale. what do i see that others dont, or what am i seeing thats not really there?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by devv

They talk about Kanye like they're bosom buddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the **** up, why you got to tell everybody everything?

I actually spoke to Kanye about a month and a half ago. He was good, he was talking about getting me down to Hawaii to work on his album..."

Spoiler [+]
JuelzSantana1_med-300x300.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

no one hates him here per say...ppl just %*+$ wit him cuz he's a NT celeb, i wouldn't expect anything less if i made it big and NT turns into a big F_ Ninjahood
laugh.gif

but other then that we definitely dont sugar coat da criticism we got for him, when he's dope we say it, when its wack we also say it.

no one hates him here per say...ppl just %*+$ wit him cuz he's a NT celeb, i wouldn't expect anything less if i made it big and NT turns into a big F_ Ninjahood
laugh.gif

but other then that we definitely dont sugar coat da criticism we got for him, when he's dope we say it, when its wack we also say it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

u make think that, but i know other people just flat out dont like him.  and then i see other rappers, who are just terrible, getting all the love in the world

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

u make think that, but i know other people just flat out dont like him.  and then i see other rappers, who are just terrible, getting all the love in the world

If this what generates attention in hip hop as far as "beefs" go I couldn't care less.

Cudi just needs to overdose already.

If this what generates attention in hip hop as far as "beefs" go I couldn't care less.

Cudi just needs to overdose already.

%+*% got messed up between them when wale had that video wit 9th wonder and joe budden i believe when joe was hatin and wale aint say nothin. cudi did a blog post about it a while back...

wale is a good rapper and i like him. but if he wasnt a sneakerhead and all that really how much patience would we have for dude and his inconsistency? he kills some and most verses.. has some sour lines that ruin some verses and he can't write a good hook to save his life.

Cudi is not a lyricists whatsoever and he admits and is proud of it. if u look at him as a rapper you wont like him at all. but if you just look at him for music period, that flows well with a message you more than likely will. wale's music has substance too but the way he raps it just gets old because its the same flow, after same flow, weak or no hook, after weak or hook. I like dude tho dont get me wrong, its just comparing him to cudi he'll never be close to cudi in success or popularity. It would be different if Wale had the "hood" on his side but he doesn't. If he makes a diss track, hell it could be Ether, and really cudi wouldn't lose anything. How would he?

%+*% got messed up between them when wale had that video wit 9th wonder and joe budden i believe when joe was hatin and wale aint say nothin. cudi did a blog post about it a while back...

wale is a good rapper and i like him. but if he wasnt a sneakerhead and all that really how much patience would we have for dude and his inconsistency? he kills some and most verses.. has some sour lines that ruin some verses and he can't write a good hook to save his life.

Cudi is not a lyricists whatsoever and he admits and is proud of it. if u look at him as a rapper you wont like him at all. but if you just look at him for music period, that flows well with a message you more than likely will. wale's music has substance too but the way he raps it just gets old because its the same flow, after same flow, weak or no hook, after weak or hook. I like dude tho dont get me wrong, its just comparing him to cudi he'll never be close to cudi in success or popularity. It would be different if Wale had the "hood" on his side but he doesn't. If he makes a diss track, hell it could be Ether, and really cudi wouldn't lose anything. How would he?

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

aww because wale didn't defend cudi's honor he's mad at him? awwwwwww
laugh.gif
roll.gif

how come cudi don't come outta pocket with Joe budden? cuz he know betta.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

aww because wale didn't defend cudi's honor he's mad at him? awwwwwww
laugh.gif
roll.gif

how come cudi don't come outta pocket with Joe budden? cuz he know betta.

Back
Top Bottom