So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

i can't get into Wale's music at all. dude comes off as trying way too hard to me

for that reason, i'll youtube some kid cudi to see what he's about

EDIT

3 mins later, i'm good on both of them.

i can't get into Wale's music at all. dude comes off as trying way too hard to me

for that reason, i'll youtube some kid cudi to see what he's about

EDIT

3 mins later, i'm good on both of them.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by
Cudi never said he rapped, nor does he rap. By Cudi saying its a simple rhyme by a simple rapper in no way implies that he's a better rapper then Wale.
Wale raps, Cudi makes music. There is a difference. Personally why i like Cudi is cause is music is very unique which is why many people have been hooked.

Cudi is my number one @*#* next to Eminem so im gonna have a border line bias. Just making the point that he's not trying to say he can out rap wale. I like Wale got alot of it in my Itunes, i really wish this didnt go down like this cause id like to hear more music with the both of them.

For the record American Apparel and skinny jeans is really no worse then Jeans 3x too big below the ++!, earings bigger then your ear lobe, and chains hanging below your waist.

Cudi wins.
Huh?

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by
Cudi never said he rapped, nor does he rap. By Cudi saying its a simple rhyme by a simple rapper in no way implies that he's a better rapper then Wale.
Wale raps, Cudi makes music. There is a difference. Personally why i like Cudi is cause is music is very unique which is why many people have been hooked.

Cudi is my number one @*#* next to Eminem so im gonna have a border line bias. Just making the point that he's not trying to say he can out rap wale. I like Wale got alot of it in my Itunes, i really wish this didnt go down like this cause id like to hear more music with the both of them.

For the record American Apparel and skinny jeans is really no worse then Jeans 3x too big below the ++!, earings bigger then your ear lobe, and chains hanging below your waist.

Cudi wins.
Huh?

StaXX wrote:

Cudi wins.
Huh?

I just throwing it out there that Kid Cudi and Eminem are my top 2 artists. So my opinion on Cudi might be a little biased. I still like Wale though.

StaXX wrote:

Cudi wins.
Huh?

I just throwing it out there that Kid Cudi and Eminem are my top 2 artists. So my opinion on Cudi might be a little biased. I still like Wale though.

Wale's a pretty good rapper, but something about his voice is a bit boring and a tad bit annoying to me. Cudi makes better music, but he definitely ain't touching Wale lyrically.

Wale's a pretty good rapper, but something about his voice is a bit boring and a tad bit annoying to me. Cudi makes better music, but he definitely ain't touching Wale lyrically.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
Cudi got on a HBO show (even though he's a horrible actor
laugh.gif
)
Cudi gets love in his hometown
Cudi's 1st single WASN'T Chillin w/ Lady Gaga.
Cudi is on the cover of Complex for the 2nd time.

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif

Wales on NT. +1
Wale DOESN'T do coke...
Wale DOESN'T kick innocent white girls doors down...
Wale DOESN'T break innocent white girls phones...
Wale DOESN'T punch wimpy fans...
Wale DOESN'T get tasered when he's asked to wear Reeboks instead of Jordans...

@ the end of the day, BOTH these Ns is divas...

This all started from a rhyme Wale was talkin about them stayin in their dressing rooms...

That's some DIVA %@%%...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
Cudi got on a HBO show (even though he's a horrible actor
laugh.gif
)
Cudi gets love in his hometown
Cudi's 1st single WASN'T Chillin w/ Lady Gaga.
Cudi is on the cover of Complex for the 2nd time.

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif

Wales on NT. +1
Wale DOESN'T do coke...
Wale DOESN'T kick innocent white girls doors down...
Wale DOESN'T break innocent white girls phones...
Wale DOESN'T punch wimpy fans...
Wale DOESN'T get tasered when he's asked to wear Reeboks instead of Jordans...

@ the end of the day, BOTH these Ns is divas...

This all started from a rhyme Wale was talkin about them stayin in their dressing rooms...

That's some DIVA %@%%...

How did Wale start it though?

If you guys referring to them bars that was posted a few pages back that %%!+ wasnt even a diss.

If you guys referring to them bars that was posted a few pages back that %%!+ wasnt even a diss.

Originally Posted by Diego

I think Wale let Joe budden gas him up to say something about kid cudi awhile back I cant remember exactly what it was though

Like both these dudes. But Cudi was OD on that one.

I feel Cudi may have a sophomore slump and Wale will be the opposite.

Like both these dudes. But Cudi was OD on that one.

I feel Cudi may have a sophomore slump and Wale will be the opposite.

Originally Posted by Diego

I think Wale let Joe budden gas him up to say something about kid cudi awhile back I cant remember exactly what it was though

Back
Top Bottom