So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

%+*% got messed up between them when wale had that video wit 9th wonder and joe budden i believe when joe was hatin and wale aint say nothin. cudi did a blog post about it a while back...
aww because wale didn't defend cudi's honor he's mad at him? awwwwwww
laugh.gif
roll.gif

how come cudi don't come outta pocket with Joe budden? cuz he know betta.
The whole point of the blog post Cudi did, as I recall, was people saying they're your friends...then doing @*## like that. I don't think he ever considered Budden as a friend so it didn't matter to him. He was venting about "industry friends" and how people change when they get around certain other people.

And when Cudi was on Twitter, I remember him telling Wale to chill once, like it's not worth it (in regard to responding to every hater) and Wale took it kind of poorly on some "Don't tell me what to do, you have your faults too" type @*##...

%+*% got messed up between them when wale had that video wit 9th wonder and joe budden i believe when joe was hatin and wale aint say nothin. cudi did a blog post about it a while back...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The whole point of the blog post Cudi did, as I recall, was people saying they're your friends...then doing @*## like that. I don't think he ever considered Budden as a friend so it didn't matter to him. He was venting about "industry friends" and how people change when they get around certain other people.

And when Cudi was on Twitter, I remember him telling Wale to chill once, like it's not worth it (in regard to responding to every hater) and Wale took it kind of poorly on some "Don't tell me what to do, you have your faults too" type @*##...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

didnt say it was right or taking up for him in anyway... just tryin to shed some more info.. take it for what its worth

laugh.gif
roll.gif

didnt say it was right or taking up for him in anyway... just tryin to shed some more info.. take it for what its worth

It's about time, Wale been sneak dissin Cudi for mad long now. I remember the little tweets he was dissin him a long time ago. I think Wale is jealous, everyone from that class has blown up (Cudi, Drake and Roth) but Wale is at the bottom of the list

It's about time, Wale been sneak dissin Cudi for mad long now. I remember the little tweets he was dissin him a long time ago. I think Wale is jealous, everyone from that class has blown up (Cudi, Drake and Roth) but Wale is at the bottom of the list

laugh.gif
roll.gif

naw u good homie, i was commenting on Cudi having a female moment..keep letting that good info come thru.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

naw u good homie, i was commenting on Cudi having a female moment..keep letting that good info come thru.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fundz4

Like both these dudes. But Cudi was OD on that one.

I feel Cudi may have a sophomore slump and Wale will be the opposite.
lol. Cudi wasn't even trippin. And Cudi had one of the best albums last year. Dude can say what he wants.

Originally Posted by fundz4

Like both these dudes. But Cudi was OD on that one.

I feel Cudi may have a sophomore slump and Wale will be the opposite.
lol. Cudi wasn't even trippin. And Cudi had one of the best albums last year. Dude can say what he wants.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Scott not about that life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Scott not about that life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

my favorite quote from the interview

"Just for the record, it bugged me out that people said it was liquid cocaine. No, I'm just ##*%%!$ rich, and my blow comes in a jar."
laugh.gif

Yall in here talkin like people care about rap beef anymore. Cudi ain't even really a rapper, a VAST majority of his fans aren't gonna care if Wale ethers him on a track.

I live in VA and for the most part people here don't even +#!% with Wale. It's not cuz of his music, it's cuz dude is generally an !@%%%$@.

Rager > Folarin though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

my favorite quote from the interview

"Just for the record, it bugged me out that people said it was liquid cocaine. No, I'm just ##*%%!$ rich, and my blow comes in a jar."
laugh.gif

Yall in here talkin like people care about rap beef anymore. Cudi ain't even really a rapper, a VAST majority of his fans aren't gonna care if Wale ethers him on a track.

I live in VA and for the most part people here don't even +#!% with Wale. It's not cuz of his music, it's cuz dude is generally an !@%%%$@.

Rager > Folarin though
nerd.gif

I can't believe how simple minded some of you dudes are on here...

On some "Wale is a much better rapper, though."

NO %%%*@!! *#*%! CuDi would be the first one to admit that (CuDi really isn't even a rapper).

But MUSICALLY (what REALLY matters): CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wale

&
laugh.gif
@ dudes calling MOTM:TEOD a "so so" album...that was arguably AOTY for '09.

I can't believe how simple minded some of you dudes are on here...

On some "Wale is a much better rapper, though."

NO %%%*@!! *#*%! CuDi would be the first one to admit that (CuDi really isn't even a rapper).

But MUSICALLY (what REALLY matters): CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wale

&
laugh.gif
@ dudes calling MOTM:TEOD a "so so" album...that was arguably AOTY for '09.

That was one of the funniest things i've read all year

roll.gif

Wale gotta be sitting somewhere cramming syllables into a bar or something on a diss track

I think its messed up Cudi had to do all that but dude had some truth to his statements

That was one of the funniest things i've read all year

roll.gif

Wale gotta be sitting somewhere cramming syllables into a bar or something on a diss track

I think its messed up Cudi had to do all that but dude had some truth to his statements

i thought that was me posting in this thread like "i dont remember doing that." never thought id see someone with the same avy 
laugh.gif

anyway i dont get what got cudi's panties all twisted about other rappers all of a sudden. it's like dude is trying to start controversy before his *!@# drops

i thought that was me posting in this thread like "i dont remember doing that." never thought id see someone with the same avy 
laugh.gif

anyway i dont get what got cudi's panties all twisted about other rappers all of a sudden. it's like dude is trying to start controversy before his *!@# drops

Wale is a better rapper, but Cudi will be around longer. To quote Hova, "I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week". The numbers truly won , sorry Wale get your brakes tweaked.

Wale is a better rapper, but Cudi will be around longer. To quote Hova, "I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week". The numbers truly won , sorry Wale get your brakes tweaked.

Back
Top Bottom