So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Color has nothing to do with how you carry yourself. You don't see Cole, Drake, Wiz, Asher, B.O.B. committing the same tomfoolery Cudi and Wale do. Self-inflicted wounds don't see color, my G.

Them _'s is meant for each other. Like a got' damn married couple who bicker all the time yet are one in the same.

Im not a fan of either dudes music to be honest. not that Im some thung, but they both got music that seems like its for squares. And thats fine, not everything is for everybody. BUT after this interview, I almost hate Cudi. How can you feel yourself that much, and youre a bum? He really came off like a clown. Maybe I read it wrong, but he tried to diss Lady Gaga for kickin him off her tour when he beat a kid up? How is she wrong for that? Dudes the definition of lame in my book. And its not even like LaPuma spun it any kinda way...dude spazzed on some corny BS.

Color has nothing to do with how you carry yourself. You don't see Cole, Drake, Wiz, Asher, B.O.B. committing the same tomfoolery Cudi and Wale do. Self-inflicted wounds don't see color, my G.

Them _'s is meant for each other. Like a got' damn married couple who bicker all the time yet are one in the same.

Im not a fan of either dudes music to be honest. not that Im some thung, but they both got music that seems like its for squares. And thats fine, not everything is for everybody. BUT after this interview, I almost hate Cudi. How can you feel yourself that much, and youre a bum? He really came off like a clown. Maybe I read it wrong, but he tried to diss Lady Gaga for kickin him off her tour when he beat a kid up? How is she wrong for that? Dudes the definition of lame in my book. And its not even like LaPuma spun it any kinda way...dude spazzed on some corny BS.

Honestly I dont care much for either dude but Ive witnessed the Wale hate on NT and the hate is very much alive.

With my limited knowledge on dudes I saw the video posted like a page or two back about Wale and that beat he wanted. He seems like a fairly humble dude based off that interview. He knows hes not in the same league as Ye and he played his part regarding the whole sitaution. Some of these other big head (No Pun) rappers would come out the gate acting like theyd be doing someone a favor by using their beat. Wale aint give off that impression to me.

IMO, Wale's biggest mistakes are being a NTer and responding to everyone on twitter.

I swear twitter is going to ruin a few rappers careers.

It seems like twitter is to rappers what myspace was to relationships. More drama than its worth.

Honestly I dont care much for either dude but Ive witnessed the Wale hate on NT and the hate is very much alive.

With my limited knowledge on dudes I saw the video posted like a page or two back about Wale and that beat he wanted. He seems like a fairly humble dude based off that interview. He knows hes not in the same league as Ye and he played his part regarding the whole sitaution. Some of these other big head (No Pun) rappers would come out the gate acting like theyd be doing someone a favor by using their beat. Wale aint give off that impression to me.

IMO, Wale's biggest mistakes are being a NTer and responding to everyone on twitter.

I swear twitter is going to ruin a few rappers careers.

It seems like twitter is to rappers what myspace was to relationships. More drama than its worth.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

i agree i aint like the album when i first heard it. "dat kid from cleveland" mixtape was straight but the album took a minute to grow on me...

I was going to same something to cudder's defense like "being on a song w/ jay early in your career"...but jcole is still super humble at least from what he portrays...cudder didn't have to say any of what he said though but dudes drug intake prolly crazy.

I think thats the problem with some of the new rappers they have that cosign from people in the game and arent mature enough to handle it...despite the slight ups n downs drake managed to keep it together so far.

another reason why I rock with wiz...dude has no cosign and the maturity of a vet in the game....

i agree i aint like the album when i first heard it. "dat kid from cleveland" mixtape was straight but the album took a minute to grow on me...

I was going to same something to cudder's defense like "being on a song w/ jay early in your career"...but jcole is still super humble at least from what he portrays...cudder didn't have to say any of what he said though but dudes drug intake prolly crazy.

I think thats the problem with some of the new rappers they have that cosign from people in the game and arent mature enough to handle it...despite the slight ups n downs drake managed to keep it together so far.

another reason why I rock with wiz...dude has no cosign and the maturity of a vet in the game....

Originally Posted by Shaze804

He's been in the game since he was 16. He is a vet.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

He's been in the game since he was 16. He is a vet.

lol @ people callin cudi a bum... when ur doin hooks for kanye im pretty sure its easy to be gassed...

lol @ people callin cudi a bum... when ur doin hooks for kanye im pretty sure its easy to be gassed...

laugh.gif
That vid made this thread interesting.

Homey put mad hope in getting one of those 2 beats.

That video was painful in all aspects...
They treating him like a lil N
laugh.gif

i don't help he hanging out with Bleek...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif

yeah I felt bad for him. dude seems like he gets a bad rap for no reason.
i hope he is successful.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif

yeah I felt bad for him. dude seems like he gets a bad rap for no reason.
i hope he is successful.

The thing is, without the ego there are plenty of rappers that just wouldn't be interesting...at all. It's a fine line. Kid Cudi crosses it all the time. I am not saying he couldn't be interesting on record without the ego, but he clearly thinks that ego is what pushes his "art" or whatever further, so he lets that define his persona. This kind of pseudo-manufactured drama is what makes me less and less interested in any further releases. So petty and pretentious. 
ohwell.gif

The thing is, without the ego there are plenty of rappers that just wouldn't be interesting...at all. It's a fine line. Kid Cudi crosses it all the time. I am not saying he couldn't be interesting on record without the ego, but he clearly thinks that ego is what pushes his "art" or whatever further, so he lets that define his persona. This kind of pseudo-manufactured drama is what makes me less and less interested in any further releases. So petty and pretentious. 
ohwell.gif

at the end of the day wale got a 97 pathfinder and an apt and cudi got a 04 santa fe on 18" spinners and live with 2 dudes in a 2 bedroom house.
they both lost at the end of the day.

at the end of the day wale got a 97 pathfinder and an apt and cudi got a 04 santa fe on 18" spinners and live with 2 dudes in a 2 bedroom house.
they both lost at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom