So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wale reminds of a lil kid that goes thru your stuff and self convinces himself your gonna let him have something only to be let down...fams

set himself up for it.

and i HOPE thats not how DC cats talk on da regular....mannerisms was were wild androgynous...
see... thats why most dudes from this area dont #**% with him...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by KingRamey

hahaha that interview is still hilarious
roll.gif

and there's a video on youtube where Wale discusses Kanye not giving him a beat. It was "A star is born" off BP3. Wale said Ye said he wasnt using it so wale asked Bleek if he think Kanye would let him have it. Anyway next thing he knows is that it ends up on BP3 with J. Cole. Wale looked kinda butthurt in the vid and you could tell that it hurt him on the inside
roll.gif
�

Personally I feel it was obvious that crew of guys (Cudi, Drake, Big Sean) really didn't care or was as tight with Wale like they are with each other. I guess people have their reasons, as for Complex if they have some sort of negative feelings about Wale I'm pretty sure there's reasons behind it. I will say this, I remember a few months back I saw a piece Wale did on his Top 50 Sneakers for Complex and it was terrible. It felt as though he didn't want to do it when reading it, you'd think someone whose a celebrity and is known worldwide for his passion of sneakers he would submit something more energetic and detailed.

With all that being said I feel out of all those "new" artists he's taken somewhat of a beating on line and in the media when it wasn't necessary at all. He's kind of had the tougher hill to climb and still hasn't got full respect from his peers.
Cudi, Drake, Sean, etc don't polarize people the way Wale does with the %%%$ he says.

You would think having Roc Nation as your management that they'd get him some decent publicists and better team behind him.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by KingRamey

hahaha that interview is still hilarious
roll.gif

and there's a video on youtube where Wale discusses Kanye not giving him a beat. It was "A star is born" off BP3. Wale said Ye said he wasnt using it so wale asked Bleek if he think Kanye would let him have it. Anyway next thing he knows is that it ends up on BP3 with J. Cole. Wale looked kinda butthurt in the vid and you could tell that it hurt him on the inside
roll.gif
�

Personally I feel it was obvious that crew of guys (Cudi, Drake, Big Sean) really didn't care or was as tight with Wale like they are with each other. I guess people have their reasons, as for Complex if they have some sort of negative feelings about Wale I'm pretty sure there's reasons behind it. I will say this, I remember a few months back I saw a piece Wale did on his Top 50 Sneakers for Complex and it was terrible. It felt as though he didn't want to do it when reading it, you'd think someone whose a celebrity and is known worldwide for his passion of sneakers he would submit something more energetic and detailed.

With all that being said I feel out of all those "new" artists he's taken somewhat of a beating on line and in the media when it wasn't necessary at all. He's kind of had the tougher hill to climb and still hasn't got full respect from his peers.
Cudi, Drake, Sean, etc don't polarize people the way Wale does with the %%%$ he says.

You would think having Roc Nation as your management that they'd get him some decent publicists and better team behind him.

I mess with Kudi music and everything but son talkin in that interview like he that n_ or something. Only thing I can say is the Ye cosign got him gassed or it must be the drugs. Either way I hope Wale dog him for the hell of it when they cross paths

I mess with Kudi music and everything but son talkin in that interview like he that n_ or something. Only thing I can say is the Ye cosign got him gassed or it must be the drugs. Either way I hope Wale dog him for the hell of it when they cross paths

mane i always felt some sort of way when wale wasn't on the BP3....cudi got a look....jcole got a look.....not wale. He's like the black sheep. Dude is pretty talented with the pen though but he...smh. Its wild to see that interview now cause now you know how ppl really was feeling...

mane i always felt some sort of way when wale wasn't on the BP3....cudi got a look....jcole got a look.....not wale. He's like the black sheep. Dude is pretty talented with the pen though but he...smh. Its wild to see that interview now cause now you know how ppl really was feeling...

i personally think wale will be big after this situation.... DMV is weird cuz yall dont claim each other but once that area really gets behind him and realize son is theyre kanye i think he'll blow up..but cudi and wale are 2 of thee most sensitive rappers i see a catfight comin

i personally think wale will be big after this situation.... DMV is weird cuz yall dont claim each other but once that area really gets behind him and realize son is theyre kanye i think he'll blow up..but cudi and wale are 2 of thee most sensitive rappers i see a catfight comin

Originally Posted by chatta718

You deserve a slap for saying that so you'll get one of these
indifferent.gif
He will not be big after this and he most definitely is not our Kanye. I'm astounded at some of the things you guys say personal opinion of not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

You deserve a slap for saying that so you'll get one of these
indifferent.gif
He will not be big after this and he most definitely is not our Kanye. I'm astounded at some of the things you guys say personal opinion of not
laugh.gif

this has been stemming for a while now, from wat? i really can't say...I've been around both of them and they used to be best of friends...

I remember one instance when the label tried to get him to cut his dreads off and he sounded off on twitter, Cudi told him to forget about them that his dreads made him part of who he is, pretty much don't give into losing your artistic integrity, and Wale didn't take to that too kindly...

Wale passed on madd oppurtunities to perform together like the time i first me both of them thru a mutual friend when Cudi was performin @ BB King's

it was me Wale Cudi Plain Pat(he was going table to table in VIP gettin ripped it was hilarious), my homegirl and a few heads from the Bape store....when Cudi went on he wanted him to do Look Up In The Stars & Is There Any Love cuz they were part of his set...Wale just disappeared to go socialize backstage and never went on from wat i was told it wasn't the first time either...as far as music goes i like both of them, but if i had to choose I'd roll w/ Cudi his music appeals to me and I've experienced similar things to him so i can relate a lil better

plus i don't look at Cudi as a rapper he's more than just rhymes the guy makes songs to reach everyone, and those who say he's whack prolly haven't heard much from him other than singles sure he writes great hooks, and people think he's only good for that, but when it comes to song structure he's right up there w/ the best of them wait till you hear wat he and Kanye have in store for the next two quarters its gonna send alot of people back to the drawing board...these songs that drop every Friday are subpar to wat the albums are going to be

this has been stemming for a while now, from wat? i really can't say...I've been around both of them and they used to be best of friends...

I remember one instance when the label tried to get him to cut his dreads off and he sounded off on twitter, Cudi told him to forget about them that his dreads made him part of who he is, pretty much don't give into losing your artistic integrity, and Wale didn't take to that too kindly...

Wale passed on madd oppurtunities to perform together like the time i first me both of them thru a mutual friend when Cudi was performin @ BB King's

it was me Wale Cudi Plain Pat(he was going table to table in VIP gettin ripped it was hilarious), my homegirl and a few heads from the Bape store....when Cudi went on he wanted him to do Look Up In The Stars & Is There Any Love cuz they were part of his set...Wale just disappeared to go socialize backstage and never went on from wat i was told it wasn't the first time either...as far as music goes i like both of them, but if i had to choose I'd roll w/ Cudi his music appeals to me and I've experienced similar things to him so i can relate a lil better

plus i don't look at Cudi as a rapper he's more than just rhymes the guy makes songs to reach everyone, and those who say he's whack prolly haven't heard much from him other than singles sure he writes great hooks, and people think he's only good for that, but when it comes to song structure he's right up there w/ the best of them wait till you hear wat he and Kanye have in store for the next two quarters its gonna send alot of people back to the drawing board...these songs that drop every Friday are subpar to wat the albums are going to be

So you guys think its just a coincidence that the darkest rapper out of that whole class happens to be the one that always gets left behind?

Racism amongst rappers?

Where my pseudo enlightened NTers at?

Get your wiki and you tube search engines runnin folks.

So you guys think its just a coincidence that the darkest rapper out of that whole class happens to be the one that always gets left behind?

Racism amongst rappers?

Where my pseudo enlightened NTers at?

Get your wiki and you tube search engines runnin folks.

Back
Top Bottom