So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

lmfao "hell nah dog... u not gettin any of these beats"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

roll.gif

...i saw that vid back when i came out...and to see is now its like......SMH that must STING to know that your pseudo bosses' man isnt feeling you & your pseudo boss may not be in your corner....
sick.gif

like just said they should just fight

i was hopin thugga would steal ross

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

roll.gif

...i saw that vid back when i came out...and to see is now its like......SMH that must STING to know that your pseudo bosses' man isnt feeling you & your pseudo boss may not be in your corner....
sick.gif

like just said they should just fight

i was hopin thugga would steal ross

Originally Posted by likethematrix

at the end of the day wale got a 97 pathfinder and an apt and cudi got a 04 santa fe on 18" spinners and live with 2 dudes in a 2 bedroom house.
they both lost at the end of the day.

Go home, Roger

Originally Posted by likethematrix

at the end of the day wale got a 97 pathfinder and an apt and cudi got a 04 santa fe on 18" spinners and live with 2 dudes in a 2 bedroom house.
they both lost at the end of the day.

Go home, Roger

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

I refuse to believe the Kanye Line was about Wale
cause that would indeed make him a #suckaN_

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics
my only opinion is that this guy Cudi is really feeling himself

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?
I'm sayin though...

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

I refuse to believe the Kanye Line was about Wale
cause that would indeed make him a #suckaN_

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics
my only opinion is that this guy Cudi is really feeling himself

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?
I'm sayin though...

the funny thing is out of that whole "class" of rap freshmen - Cudi, Drake, Big Sean - in my honest opinion, and i strongly believe this, Wale would rap circles around all three of them. Drake included.

the funny thing is out of that whole "class" of rap freshmen - Cudi, Drake, Big Sean - in my honest opinion, and i strongly believe this, Wale would rap circles around all three of them. Drake included.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

big sean would def push wale to the edge tho...spitta would make the ugly
sick.gif
face n destroy allem

big sean would def push wale to the edge tho...spitta would make the ugly
sick.gif
face n destroy allem

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.

yea but his music is 
sick.gif

yea but his music is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Blu, Fashawn Gibbs are just as good if not better if we're talking about rapping ability.

Blu, Fashawn Gibbs are just as good if not better if we're talking about rapping ability.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

True, forgot about them dudes. But that just reinforces what I mean - opionions vary but more people would probably rock with Wale because of the songs compared to Blu and Gibbs.And even more with Cudi than Wale for the same reason. But I listen to both.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

True, forgot about them dudes. But that just reinforces what I mean - opionions vary but more people would probably rock with Wale because of the songs compared to Blu and Gibbs.And even more with Cudi than Wale for the same reason. But I listen to both.

Back
Top Bottom