So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

"It wasnt meant for him to hear it, some bosses were talkin."

Cold
laugh.gif

You see how much estrogen this _ Wale is pumpin' through his veins?  Cudi was biggin' him up and lettin' him know to brush the hate off and he completely took it the wrong way, the same exact way a broad would in the same position.

And people say there's a shortage of female rappers in the game 
30t6p3b.gif

You see how much estrogen this _ Wale is pumpin' through his veins?  Cudi was biggin' him up and lettin' him know to brush the hate off and he completely took it the wrong way, the same exact way a broad would in the same position.

And people say there's a shortage of female rappers in the game 
30t6p3b.gif

Cudi is performing with Snoop at my school next Friday... It's general admission so I'm hoping to get there real early to ask him about Wale... not.

Cudi is performing with Snoop at my school next Friday... It's general admission so I'm hoping to get there real early to ask him about Wale... not.

I feel Cudi on the whole not-being-around-negative-people, but he is such a $@@@%@+ lame. His %%$% didn't even go Gold and he still acts like he isn't a 3rd tier artist.

I feel Cudi on the whole not-being-around-negative-people, but he is such a $@@@%@+ lame. His %%$% didn't even go Gold and he still acts like he isn't a 3rd tier artist.

Back
Top Bottom