So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Just read the outtakes. I never saw Cudi as a troublemaker, I knew there was something else....

Just read the outtakes. I never saw Cudi as a troublemaker, I knew there was something else....

Just for the record idk how many of you have seen Kid Cudi, but i went to his show 3 weeks ago and he does have a song on MOTM2 thats a rap. He previewed it at the concert.

He said something like "Not many of you have seen me do this but im gonna spit for you. Throw down some ill rhymes down." He then said it will be on the CD.

Needless to say it was ill

Just for the record idk how many of you have seen Kid Cudi, but i went to his show 3 weeks ago and he does have a song on MOTM2 thats a rap. He previewed it at the concert.

He said something like "Not many of you have seen me do this but im gonna spit for you. Throw down some ill rhymes down." He then said it will be on the CD.

Needless to say it was ill

Reading that complex magazine interview... 
I dont doubt wat he says... Wale has been known for his *****assness and "burning down bridges" 

So i dont blame cudi 

But dude still feelin himself a bit too much.. hes not THAT N_ .. but he sure does speak like he is sometimes..  

Reading that complex magazine interview... 
I dont doubt wat he says... Wale has been known for his *****assness and "burning down bridges" 

So i dont blame cudi 

But dude still feelin himself a bit too much.. hes not THAT N_ .. but he sure does speak like he is sometimes..  

Proud to be part of that 104 thousand first week gang
pimp.gif

I swear Complex is the worst magazine, website, blog, top ___ list creators of all time. They purposely left all this out in the original article to make it more interesting and stir up a buzz. I'm no Cudi fan, but these outtakes make me understand him more. All this is doing now is starting more unnecessary problems by making Wale look like the jerk instead of Cudi this time around. I don't doubt that these dudes had problems, but they pretty much put the battery in Cudi's back by mentioning a Wale line that was in no way a diss. I understand the point is to get readers, but it just seems like time and time again Complex is responsible for some of the dumbest things I read on the internet.

I swear Complex is the worst magazine, website, blog, top ___ list creators of all time. They purposely left all this out in the original article to make it more interesting and stir up a buzz. I'm no Cudi fan, but these outtakes make me understand him more. All this is doing now is starting more unnecessary problems by making Wale look like the jerk instead of Cudi this time around. I don't doubt that these dudes had problems, but they pretty much put the battery in Cudi's back by mentioning a Wale line that was in no way a diss. I understand the point is to get readers, but it just seems like time and time again Complex is responsible for some of the dumbest things I read on the internet.

sounds like kid cudi was just being sensitive..i mean c'mon sir...you wear skin tight jeans..u gonna be mad when someone comments on it?
grin.gif

sounds like kid cudi was just being sensitive..i mean c'mon sir...you wear skin tight jeans..u gonna be mad when someone comments on it?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom