So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You see how much estrogen this _ Wale is pumpin' through his veins?  Cudi was biggin' him up and lettin' him know to brush the hate off and he completely took it the wrong way, the same exact way a broad would in the same position.

And people say there's a shortage of female rappers in the game 
30t6p3b.gif

I think its funny because Cudi was the one who made this into a beef for the same reason.

Wale says some like about throwing wallets like a cudi fan.  And Cudi is like "a simple line by a simple *** rapper".   Uh it was a line...in a rap song....calm down it wasn't derogatory in nature by any means.

I completely agree with Futuristic
Cudi has no reason to think he is a rap god.  Dude didn't even sell that many CDs.  You think cause you got good reviews that you are now a legend? I like his music a lot actually but he needs to get off his high horse some times. 

And dudes saying wale is a diva and a misrepresentation of DC because he acts like a female:
You do realize thats why he made it out of DC.  You have to have that supreme confidence to a point of arrogance.  There are a lot of haters in the DMV.  Every day you have to convince yourself your the best because everyday some one is telling you that you're going to fail. The acting like a female part is a personality thing.  Kanye acts the same way.  But yet he gets a pass?  Who cares if he isn't a street dude who handles situations with guns and fists.  He is doing him and shouting out where he grew up. 

You see how much estrogen this _ Wale is pumpin' through his veins?  Cudi was biggin' him up and lettin' him know to brush the hate off and he completely took it the wrong way, the same exact way a broad would in the same position.

30t6p3b.gif

I think its funny because Cudi was the one who made this into a beef for the same reason.

Wale says some like about throwing wallets like a cudi fan.  And Cudi is like "a simple line by a simple *** rapper".   Uh it was a line...in a rap song....calm down it wasn't derogatory in nature by any means.

Cudi has no reason to think he is a rap god.  Dude didn't even sell that many CDs.  You think cause you got good reviews that you are now a legend? I like his music a lot actually but he needs to get off his high horse some times. 

And dudes saying wale is a diva and a misrepresentation of DC because he acts like a female:
You do realize thats why he made it out of DC.  You have to have that supreme confidence to a point of arrogance.  There are a lot of haters in the DMV.  Every day you have to convince yourself your the best because everyday some one is telling you that you're going to fail. The acting like a female part is a personality thing.  Kanye acts the same way.  But yet he gets a pass?  Who cares if he isn't a street dude who handles situations with guns and fists.  He is doing him and shouting out where he grew up. 

Who gives a !%%* about Kanye? We tommbout Wale, and you sittin' here givin' this _ a pass for actin' like a bird.

Acting like a girl is a personality thing and ya'll accept it?

Where they do dat at?! Oh wait, DC...

Who gives a !%%* about Kanye? We tommbout Wale, and you sittin' here givin' this _ a pass for actin' like a bird.

Where you been for the past couple of years.

Not only is it accepted it's pretty much a standard.

Where you been for the past couple of years.

Not only is it accepted it's pretty much a standard.

first off not gonna lie laughed at this

But i agree that one man's action's shouldn't represent an entire area.

2nd if you have met wale id understand the hate.  I know one person that went to high school with him and actually got invited to be in the background of the pretty girl's video.  He said Wale was always super cocky.  He knew he was going to make it and wouldn't let anyone tell him different.  I never met dude so i have no ill will and i don't take people's words all the time on what people act like (if 1 person doesn't like some one they have a tendency to say they are a terrible person when that might not be the case).  I like his music and i like his demeanor doesn't hurt that he reps the DMV where I am proud to live.

first off not gonna lie laughed at this

But i agree that one man's action's shouldn't represent an entire area.

2nd if you have met wale id understand the hate.  I know one person that went to high school with him and actually got invited to be in the background of the pretty girl's video.  He said Wale was always super cocky.  He knew he was going to make it and wouldn't let anyone tell him different.  I never met dude so i have no ill will and i don't take people's words all the time on what people act like (if 1 person doesn't like some one they have a tendency to say they are a terrible person when that might not be the case).  I like his music and i like his demeanor doesn't hurt that he reps the DMV where I am proud to live.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif

hold up hold up. so is THAT how people get respect nowadays? CD sales?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif

hold up hold up. so is THAT how people get respect nowadays? CD sales?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom