So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

*patientily waits for wale to enter this thread*
This.
laugh.gif

& Cudi might have just ruined his career. Dude is talking reckless about Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga, and Wale, that can't get you much besides hate.
ruined his career? what are you on? 
laugh.gif
 He didnt really say anything "reckless" about Perez or Gaga so cut that out

I like both of them...musically. Cudi more...but whatever.

What Cudi said was hilarious though
laugh.gif

Diss tracks don't do anything to anybody anymore. Wale being waaay better at rapping than Cudi really doesn't matter, sadly. It's just whatever. The only way to "win" is to do more.

I like both of them...musically. Cudi more...but whatever.

What Cudi said was hilarious though
laugh.gif

Diss tracks don't do anything to anybody anymore. Wale being waaay better at rapping than Cudi really doesn't matter, sadly. It's just whatever. The only way to "win" is to do more.

This.
laugh.gif

& Cudi might have just ruined his career. Dude is talking reckless about Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga, and Wale, that can't get you much besides hate.

Oh yeah cause hating on Perez Hilton ruined Black Eyed Peas career. I'm sure they sharing rental cars
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah cause hating on Perez Hilton ruined Black Eyed Peas career. I'm sure they sharing rental cars
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So people on nt think cudi could really win a battle against wale i know this the home of the on going lil b joke and we all pretty much like anything but lets get serious

I like both of them but wale>cudi

So people on nt think cudi could really win a battle against wale i know this the home of the on going lil b joke and we all pretty much like anything but lets get serious

Honestly what was the last diss record people cared about? (& dont say Beans
laugh.gif
) I honestly think it was 50 Cent- PiggyBank or maybe Cam'ron- CURTIS

No one cares about that anymore. What was the better album MOTM or Attention Deficit? is a better question.

Honestly what was the last diss record people cared about? (& dont say Beans
laugh.gif
) I honestly think it was 50 Cent- PiggyBank or maybe Cam'ron- CURTIS

No one cares about that anymore. What was the better album MOTM or Attention Deficit? is a better question.

Originally Posted by rhester

This was definitely some post coke binge, I'm feeling myself type shi*...
Folarin would DESTROY Cudi in all aspects of everything

laugh.gif
 @ the fact that somebody said this on NT. Just in case you haven't noticed Cudi sold more records, is more famous, has more fans, and doesnt talk about havin goons that'll leave you like you lost a watermelon fight(
sick.gif
). Most of the Wale supporters must have just heard More About Nothing and think Cudi gon get destroyed, he doesn't even make mixtapes anymore
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the fact that somebody said this on NT. Just in case you haven't noticed Cudi sold more records, is more famous, has more fans, and doesnt talk about havin goons that'll leave you like you lost a watermelon fight(
sick.gif
). Most of the Wale supporters must have just heard More About Nothing and think Cudi gon get destroyed, he doesn't even make mixtapes anymore
roll.gif

what battle? if wale makes a diss track he just looks salty... cudi is gonna go and drop his album and thats gonna be that... wale needs to just chill and focus on his music... thats his best bet...

what battle? if wale makes a diss track he just looks salty... cudi is gonna go and drop his album and thats gonna be that... wale needs to just chill and focus on his music... thats his best bet...

laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

LOL 2 some the @#!! bein said on here I know Cudi aint that lyrical but "not close" is a little of a stretch Wale stay on Google

laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

LOL 2 some the @#!! bein said on here I know Cudi aint that lyrical but "not close" is a little of a stretch Wale stay on Google

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

He already made the diss track. People are forgetting how this started. All Cudi is doing is addressing this.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
 i hope you're right

i still think this is all one joke!

wale > cudi btw

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
 i hope you're right

i still think this is all one joke!

wale > cudi btw

He already made the diss track. People are forgetting how this started. All Cudi is doing is addressing this.

QFE

QFE

Back
Top Bottom