So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by

cudi doing wale a favor....served up da MEAN softball...if wale can't get hot over this then i dunno what will...he just gotta tear da balloon head boy a new !!@%$+*.
What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
Cudi dissing someone will most likely go on deaf ears aside from Message Boards and Twitter. Cudi can throw a tennis ball right down the plate and it would benefit NO ONE.
That's a lot of ears bro.

Yea but all of Twitter ain't talkin' about no Cudi. Nobody F's with Cudi like that. Yea dude is on front of magazines. Yea makes a cameo every once in a blue moon on How To Make it in America. Yea he has a single buzzin' on the chart. But this dude ain't Will Smith. He's a rookie in this !@% just like Wale. This is like Brandon Jennings ishin' on Tyreke Evans and bragging how his team got into the playoffs. Both dudes got room to grow and are working towards a career.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by

cudi doing wale a favor....served up da MEAN softball...if wale can't get hot over this then i dunno what will...he just gotta tear da balloon head boy a new !!@%$+*.
What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
Cudi dissing someone will most likely go on deaf ears aside from Message Boards and Twitter. Cudi can throw a tennis ball right down the plate and it would benefit NO ONE.
That's a lot of ears bro.

Yea but all of Twitter ain't talkin' about no Cudi. Nobody F's with Cudi like that. Yea dude is on front of magazines. Yea makes a cameo every once in a blue moon on How To Make it in America. Yea he has a single buzzin' on the chart. But this dude ain't Will Smith. He's a rookie in this !@% just like Wale. This is like Brandon Jennings ishin' on Tyreke Evans and bragging how his team got into the playoffs. Both dudes got room to grow and are working towards a career.

Cudi never said he rapped, nor does he rap. By Cudi saying its a simple rhyme by a simple rapper in no way implies that he's a better rapper then Wale.
Wale raps, Cudi makes music. There is a difference. Personally why i like Cudi is cause is music is very unique which is why many people have been hooked.

Cudi is my number one @*#* next to Eminem so im gonna have a border line bias. Just making the point that he's not trying to say he can out rap wale. I like Wale got alot of it in my Itunes, i really wish this didnt go down like this cause id like to hear more music with the both of them.

For the record American Apparel and skinny jeans is really no worse then Jeans 3x too big below the ++!, earings bigger then your ear lobe, and chains hanging below your waist.

Cudi wins.

Cudi never said he rapped, nor does he rap. By Cudi saying its a simple rhyme by a simple rapper in no way implies that he's a better rapper then Wale.
Wale raps, Cudi makes music. There is a difference. Personally why i like Cudi is cause is music is very unique which is why many people have been hooked.

Cudi is my number one @*#* next to Eminem so im gonna have a border line bias. Just making the point that he's not trying to say he can out rap wale. I like Wale got alot of it in my Itunes, i really wish this didnt go down like this cause id like to hear more music with the both of them.

For the record American Apparel and skinny jeans is really no worse then Jeans 3x too big below the ++!, earings bigger then your ear lobe, and chains hanging below your waist.

Cudi wins.

Alot of yall not realizing that Wale fired the first shot.
laugh.gif

the problem with this "beef" is that nobody likes wale
laugh.gif
not even NT. he said it himself that we dont like him.

Alot of yall not realizing that Wale fired the first shot.
laugh.gif

the problem with this "beef" is that nobody likes wale
laugh.gif
not even NT. he said it himself that we dont like him.

I'm surprised how many people actually like the crap kid cudi puts out, it's actually that bad. Add the ohio accent and it becomes unbearable.

and for the record, wale's music is about as bad, but at least he sticks to rap for the most part.

I'm surprised how many people actually like the crap kid cudi puts out, it's actually that bad. Add the ohio accent and it becomes unbearable.

and for the record, wale's music is about as bad, but at least he sticks to rap for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom