So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Wale is hot trash. Dude sold 28k first week and even that surprised me. Nothing special about him.

And I see a lot of u in here who were clownin on Wale not too long ago all over his nuts.

didnt interscope only ship 30K copies?
nerd.gif

And i cant believe kanye wasted a few bars on Lord Lord Lord to get at wale.
wait a min....he dissed lil lowly wale but son is quiet as a church mouse when it comes to killa?
laugh.gif
#suckaN_

I refuse to believe the Kanye Line was about Wale
cause that would indeed make him a #suckaN_

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics
my only opinion is that this guy Cudi is really feeling himself

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wale is hot trash. Dude sold 28k first week and even that surprised me. Nothing special about him.

And I see a lot of u in here who were clownin on Wale not too long ago all over his nuts.

nerd.gif

wait a min....he dissed lil lowly wale but son is quiet as a church mouse when it comes to killa?
laugh.gif
#suckaN_
I think you in the wrong thread, G.  That other one fell off the first page.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
#suckaN_
I think you in the wrong thread, G.  That other one fell off the first page.

Everytime I read those two paragraphs I can't think how much more disrespectful it could have been. He doesn't even really say anything that explicit. Just a big open palmed slap to the face.

"simple line...by a simple rapper"
roll.gif

Everytime I read those two paragraphs I can't think how much more disrespectful it could have been. He doesn't even really say anything that explicit. Just a big open palmed slap to the face.

roll.gif

WHY AM I EVEN READING THIS???

wale would kill cudi on these rhymes... lmao...

it aint even close...

lol...

WHY AM I EVEN READING THIS???

wale would kill cudi on these rhymes... lmao...

it aint even close...

lol...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif
j0ab2q.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif
j0ab2q.jpg

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

It's extremely easily noticeable that the people at complex hate Wale. For whatever reason. Friends with a number on facebook and follow a bunch on twitter and I've read the comments. No surprise he would guide the interview in to such a topic with Cudi.

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

It's extremely easily noticeable that the people at complex hate Wale. For whatever reason. Friends with a number on facebook and follow a bunch on twitter and I've read the comments. No surprise he would guide the interview in to such a topic with Cudi.

Back
Top Bottom