So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

You guys are taking it too seriously if you're thinking we're projecting "negative energy at a stranger."

We're not sending Lebron hate mail or death threats or even heckling him at a game.

It's just a bunch of guys...sharing LULZ.  Most of which he will probably never see. 

Maybe a meme or two .... maybe
laugh.gif

I understand that some of you guys don't understand or don't subscribe to the humor in this thread.  We get it.  We understood the first post. 

And it won't stop people from posting new material...when inspiration strikes again
laugh.gif

You guys are taking it too seriously if you're thinking we're projecting "negative energy at a stranger."

We're not sending Lebron hate mail or death threats or even heckling him at a game.

It's just a bunch of guys...sharing LULZ.  Most of which he will probably never see. 

Maybe a meme or two .... maybe
laugh.gif

I understand that some of you guys don't understand or don't subscribe to the humor in this thread.  We get it.  We understood the first post. 

And it won't stop people from posting new material...when inspiration strikes again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roboski:
So do u guys hate Lebron this much or are these just jokes??
Me? It's strictly jokes. For some, though, it really is hate.

Me? I think it's sad that it really is hate, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. For some, though, they really get worked up over thinking that someone hates LeBron (and the same goes for Kobe, and Jordan, and Pac, and Biggie, etc....)

I don't get worked up about it, I just wonder why so much negative energy can be directed at a stranger. That is all I wonder. I don't lose sleep over it but I just wish folks wouldn't be so damn vicious with it at times.

It's Internet anger.  It's Internet hate.  Sadly it's just the way people have become.  It's not real hatred.

In real life, I doubt anyone truthfully hates LeBron, Bosh, Wade, Kobe... etc.

It's just the power to being able to sit behind a screen and have false bravado.

I think that people like seasoned vet just dont "get it".  They take it too seriously.  No one in this thread is threatening Lebron.  It's all jokes and humor.

That being said........  the Bosh picture of him screaming was hysterical.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roboski:

Me? I think it's sad that it really is hate, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. For some, though, they really get worked up over thinking that someone hates LeBron (and the same goes for Kobe, and Jordan, and Pac, and Biggie, etc....)

I don't get worked up about it, I just wonder why so much negative energy can be directed at a stranger. That is all I wonder. I don't lose sleep over it but I just wish folks wouldn't be so damn vicious with it at times.

It's Internet anger.  It's Internet hate.  Sadly it's just the way people have become.  It's not real hatred.

In real life, I doubt anyone truthfully hates LeBron, Bosh, Wade, Kobe... etc.

It's just the power to being able to sit behind a screen and have false bravado.

I think that people like seasoned vet just dont "get it".  They take it too seriously.  No one in this thread is threatening Lebron.  It's all jokes and humor.

That being said........  the Bosh picture of him screaming was hysterical.

roboski:

this.

i dont hate bron at all. he's an idiot for the whole decision thing but he's the best player in the league. now, if we're talking about hate. i hate the celtics

roboski:

this.

i dont hate bron at all. he's an idiot for the whole decision thing but he's the best player in the league. now, if we're talking about hate. i hate the celtics

Back
Top Bottom