So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Africans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.

Yeah we'll take your word for it.
alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?
Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif
You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

Egypt is important to us because the rest of the world (including ourselves) have done EVERYTHING possible to keep the black man out of positions of power. The game is over, and natural order will dissolve this artificial world soon enough. Word to BLACK DEATH wiping out 1/3 of Europe
laugh.gif
..there some SCIENCE for you.

Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.

alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?
Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif
You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

Egypt is important to us because the rest of the world (including ourselves) have done EVERYTHING possible to keep the black man out of positions of power. The game is over, and natural order will dissolve this artificial world soon enough. Word to BLACK DEATH wiping out 1/3 of Europe
laugh.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

laugh.gif

so out of every other African civilization, Egypt is the most important one cause they built pyramids? Not one NTer has created a thread about any other African civilization even though the direct ancestors of African American slaves were not Egyptian or North African.

What the hell does the black death have to do with anything? Just a sad attempt by you wishing death on a group of people.....the ailments that bring death to black people is far worse and nothing to be amused at. YEA IT'S SCIENCE.

alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

laugh.gif

so out of every other African civilization, Egypt is the most important one cause they built pyramids? Not one NTer has created a thread about any other African civilization even though the direct ancestors of African American slaves were not Egyptian or North African.

What the hell does the black death have to do with anything? Just a sad attempt by you wishing death on a group of people.....the ailments that bring death to black people is far worse and nothing to be amused at. YEA IT'S SCIENCE.

AntonLaVey wrote:

This is  what I pointed out in a previous post. Egypt =/=entire early African civilization. It's an insult to completely disregard all the others and say that Egypt is the only place where Africans were advanced

AntonLaVey wrote:

This is  what I pointed out in a previous post. Egypt =/=entire early African civilization. It's an insult to completely disregard all the others and say that Egypt is the only place where Africans were advanced

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

AntonLaVey wrote:

It's a bloody insult, that's a good way of putting it. The worst is these people act like the sheer existence of pyramids in Egypt, a society that for the most part doesn't consider themselvs black will make the condition of black people improve all over the world. sheer stupidity. Yes I'm offended
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

AntonLaVey wrote:

It's a bloody insult, that's a good way of putting it. The worst is these people act like the sheer existence of pyramids in Egypt, a society that for the most part doesn't consider themselvs black will make the condition of black people improve all over the world. sheer stupidity. Yes I'm offended
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by torgriffith

of course. a lot of blacks have white descendants. we are a melting pot dude. no one is denying that...
good article by the way.

The article does say all other ethnic groups other than Africans carry the genetics. That's not including african americans.
and what that really means to is that outta all that racist talk everybody was shoutin about earlier, I even have to include myself in there too being that I live here in America

Yea so doesn't this discredit any assertions that white people are the way they are because of neanderthal genes? Seeing how chinese people and people from new guinea have just as much?

either way whether or not "Africans" have this gene is irrelevant, the discovery of the neanderthal genetics in pretty much every other ethnic group (because this interbreeding happened before they split into various ethnic groups would discredit any assertions that the European man is the way he is because of neanderthal genes. Because it appears pretty much everyone else has said genes.

Now the new question becomes, if this vidence is indeed true....what does this lack of traces of neanderthal genetics mean for African people? Does this lack of trace amount of Neanderthal genes confer positive or negative attributes to "Africans" in comparison to other races?

<------ this way 

&

that way-------------> 

you are talking. 

you probably might want to read the article you posted again and continue to do some research for yourself. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

of course. a lot of blacks have white descendants. we are a melting pot dude. no one is denying that...
good article by the way.

The article does say all other ethnic groups other than Africans carry the genetics. That's not including african americans.
and what that really means to is that outta all that racist talk everybody was shoutin about earlier, I even have to include myself in there too being that I live here in America

Yea so doesn't this discredit any assertions that white people are the way they are because of neanderthal genes? Seeing how chinese people and people from new guinea have just as much?

either way whether or not "Africans" have this gene is irrelevant, the discovery of the neanderthal genetics in pretty much every other ethnic group (because this interbreeding happened before they split into various ethnic groups would discredit any assertions that the European man is the way he is because of neanderthal genes. Because it appears pretty much everyone else has said genes.

Now the new question becomes, if this vidence is indeed true....what does this lack of traces of neanderthal genetics mean for African people? Does this lack of trace amount of Neanderthal genes confer positive or negative attributes to "Africans" in comparison to other races?

<------ this way 

&

that way-------------> 

you are talking. 

you probably might want to read the article you posted again and continue to do some research for yourself. 

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

I take everything with a grain of salt. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

Who gave away all the brownie points and they can't share their story today? 

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

so now college credentials aren't good enough? ya'll kill me with this stuff man. 

We on the internet man. All that talking down about "anybody can find this on a google search."

Yeah fool I know that because thats where I found it at myself.
laugh.gif

I'm not you professor homeboys so I don't know why ya'll stressin me like yall paying tuition to be having a conversation in the same forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB as me...

Here is what i do if you wanna know my strategy.

I quickly explain as best as I can and keep it moving. 

I don;t care about nobody on here like that lol

You got eyes, hands, ears and all the other extremities need to argue with me via a computer, so go read and see for yourself. Don't ever take my word for anything i say. You gonna come up with your own conclusion anyway just like i do when I ...uuhhh....

Live my own life not caring about somebody on the web!!! 

You not hurting my feelings with these playground shenanigans ganging up on me cause " we don't like him". Ya'll like some reality tv show girls crying cause you don't like what I said. grow some.

30t6p3b.gif
*reply to edit:
No one is trying to "hurt your feelings", I'm sorry you feel that way. Anyone saying "grow some" is the one who needs to "grow up".
Academic credentials are a starting point. Bradley has none. His blurbs are from an afrocentrist who's peers are afrocentrists, and "Ted Thomas, Computer Systems Support Technician". Very credible. It seems like you're the one that's "stressin" after actually being questioned about what you post. Why even bother responding to anything after your initial posts, if you strategy is just to post and let people form their own conclusions? (rhetorical question)
edit:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Didn't read much, just skimmed through a couple posts, and some of these arguments sound pretty outlandish to me. I've taken classes on anthropology and evolution and have been told several times that fair skin is a recessive gene that probably emerged through gene mutation thousands of years ago. As our ancestors migrated from Africa up into the Northern parts of the globe the ones with fairer skin were more well suited to withstand the colder climate and they were more successful in passing their genes on to further generations. Evolutionary fitness is based on whether a population is better suited to pass their genes on to the next generation, individuals don't evolve, populations of species do.
Fair skin ≠ albinism, which is what the one poster says "fair skinned" people are. The albino gene is a totally separate gene, it's a gene that dictates a total lack of pigment as opposed to a certain color or quantity. Pigment genes do not operate on a "positive" or "negative" basis when it comes to the skin color of a non-albino person. If a chinese and a british couple have kids,  the kids will not look either totally chinese or totally british, but will be a mix.

[h3]
[/h3]
No. I never said that nor did anyone in this thread but you. i said the isolated gene pools of albino wandering tribes breeding together for so many years with limited genetic diversity with in the populous lead to a melanin recessive group that then mated with neanderthal. I also said after so many generations certain traits would become dormant in a populous of only a certain limited gene pool with a dominance of certain traits. 
The ice age in these places locked people into certain regions of the world for man thousands of years and the changes over that time is what I'm referring to. Not this racist non sense everyone who is not properly reading what i typed is jumping at me for...

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

so now college credentials aren't good enough? ya'll kill me with this stuff man. 

We on the internet man. All that talking down about "anybody can find this on a google search."

Yeah fool I know that because thats where I found it at myself.
laugh.gif

I'm not you professor homeboys so I don't know why ya'll stressin me like yall paying tuition to be having a conversation in the same forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB as me...

Here is what i do if you wanna know my strategy.

I quickly explain as best as I can and keep it moving. 

I don;t care about nobody on here like that lol

You got eyes, hands, ears and all the other extremities need to argue with me via a computer, so go read and see for yourself. Don't ever take my word for anything i say. You gonna come up with your own conclusion anyway just like i do when I ...uuhhh....

Live my own life not caring about somebody on the web!!! 

You not hurting my feelings with these playground shenanigans ganging up on me cause " we don't like him". Ya'll like some reality tv show girls crying cause you don't like what I said. grow some.

30t6p3b.gif
*reply to edit:
No one is trying to "hurt your feelings", I'm sorry you feel that way. Anyone saying "grow some" is the one who needs to "grow up".
Academic credentials are a starting point. Bradley has none. His blurbs are from an afrocentrist who's peers are afrocentrists, and "Ted Thomas, Computer Systems Support Technician". Very credible. It seems like you're the one that's "stressin" after actually being questioned about what you post. Why even bother responding to anything after your initial posts, if you strategy is just to post and let people form their own conclusions? (rhetorical question)
edit:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Didn't read much, just skimmed through a couple posts, and some of these arguments sound pretty outlandish to me. I've taken classes on anthropology and evolution and have been told several times that fair skin is a recessive gene that probably emerged through gene mutation thousands of years ago. As our ancestors migrated from Africa up into the Northern parts of the globe the ones with fairer skin were more well suited to withstand the colder climate and they were more successful in passing their genes on to further generations. Evolutionary fitness is based on whether a population is better suited to pass their genes on to the next generation, individuals don't evolve, populations of species do.
Fair skin ≠ albinism, which is what the one poster says "fair skinned" people are. The albino gene is a totally separate gene, it's a gene that dictates a total lack of pigment as opposed to a certain color or quantity. Pigment genes do not operate on a "positive" or "negative" basis when it comes to the skin color of a non-albino person. If a chinese and a british couple have kids,  the kids will not look either totally chinese or totally british, but will be a mix.

[h3]
[/h3]
No. I never said that nor did anyone in this thread but you. i said the isolated gene pools of albino wandering tribes breeding together for so many years with limited genetic diversity with in the populous lead to a melanin recessive group that then mated with neanderthal. I also said after so many generations certain traits would become dormant in a populous of only a certain limited gene pool with a dominance of certain traits. 
The ice age in these places locked people into certain regions of the world for man thousands of years and the changes over that time is what I'm referring to. Not this racist non sense everyone who is not properly reading what i typed is jumping at me for...

30t6p3b.gif

2l8ke1y.gif

Back
Top Bottom