So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by torgriffith

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

I take everything with a grain of salt. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

Who gave away all the brownie points and they can't share their story today? 

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism.
2l8ke1y.gif

So.....i guess this whole argument means you guys think people built the pyramids not aliens....?

So.....i guess this whole argument means you guys think people built the pyramids not aliens....?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by whiterails

Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.

Yeah we'll take your word for it.
alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?
Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif
You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

Egypt is important to us because the rest of the world (including ourselves) have done EVERYTHING possible to keep the black man out of positions of power. The game is over, and natural order will dissolve this artificial world soon enough. Word to BLACK DEATH wiping out 1/3 of Europe
laugh.gif
..there some SCIENCE for you.

so out of every other African civilization, Egypt is the most important one cause they built pyramids? Not one NTer has created a thread about any other African civilization even though the direct ancestors of African American slaves were not Egyptian or North African.

What the hell does the black death have to do with anything? Just a sad attempt by you wishing death on a group of people.....the ailments that bring death to black people is far worse and nothing to be amused at. YEA IT'S SCIENCE.

Anton how are we supposed to acknowledge our roots when they have been vioently stripped from us (not you
wink.gif
)?

Egypt is only one example of the potential of our people, which has been put down at the expense of a fragile, frivolous, egotistic culture.

Don't paint me to be some reverse racist Anton, even if you tried, that type of logic has been used to death and has no effect on me. Racism is counterproductive and I've made no such wishes on any group of people.

No one ever claimed they were the biological descendents of the Egyptians silly
laugh.gif

And to say we don't embrace the history of other African civilization is only a statement that has validity in your eyes. What about Timbuktu? What about the attention to Ethiopia and it's role in human antiquity? I would love to further research into our previous civilizations.

Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.

Yeah we'll take your word for it.
alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?
Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif
You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SCIENCE!

Egypt is important to us because the rest of the world (including ourselves) have done EVERYTHING possible to keep the black man out of positions of power. The game is over, and natural order will dissolve this artificial world soon enough. Word to BLACK DEATH wiping out 1/3 of Europe
laugh.gif
..there some SCIENCE for you.

so out of every other African civilization, Egypt is the most important one cause they built pyramids? Not one NTer has created a thread about any other African civilization even though the direct ancestors of African American slaves were not Egyptian or North African.

What the hell does the black death have to do with anything? Just a sad attempt by you wishing death on a group of people.....the ailments that bring death to black people is far worse and nothing to be amused at. YEA IT'S SCIENCE.

Anton how are we supposed to acknowledge our roots when they have been vioently stripped from us (not you
wink.gif
)?

Egypt is only one example of the potential of our people, which has been put down at the expense of a fragile, frivolous, egotistic culture.

Don't paint me to be some reverse racist Anton, even if you tried, that type of logic has been used to death and has no effect on me. Racism is counterproductive and I've made no such wishes on any group of people.

No one ever claimed they were the biological descendents of the Egyptians silly
laugh.gif

And to say we don't embrace the history of other African civilization is only a statement that has validity in your eyes. What about Timbuktu? What about the attention to Ethiopia and it's role in human antiquity? I would love to further research into our previous civilizations.

I see the pyramids more as devices rather than monuments. I don't think they are turned on right now.

we were aliens to each other until we learned what our common thread is.

what you have to realize about all pyramid structures built is that they are star maps of constellations.

Different pyramid structures and temples are reflections of different constellations in the sky.

So the nature of pyramids is to reflect something extra terrestrial (outside of the earth).

When the greeks called hem pyramids, it was because it was a description of what it does. Pyramid pyre=fire mid= middle so it just means a structure with fire in the middle.
I also think that when Kemmit was up, the earth poles were upside down to our orientation now. When you look at what they called the north kingdom, it is actually in the southern part of Egypt and the south or lower kingdom is in the north.  Seeing as the poles are presently shifting at a rate of 40 miles per year now according to scientist, certain things move out of the realm of being far fetched. 

crown the first recorded pharoah of unified lower and upper kemmit wore in reliefs.

crowns.JPG

293px-Ancient_Egypt_map-en.svg.png

I see the pyramids more as devices rather than monuments. I don't think they are turned on right now.

we were aliens to each other until we learned what our common thread is.

what you have to realize about all pyramid structures built is that they are star maps of constellations.

Different pyramid structures and temples are reflections of different constellations in the sky.

So the nature of pyramids is to reflect something extra terrestrial (outside of the earth).

When the greeks called hem pyramids, it was because it was a description of what it does. Pyramid pyre=fire mid= middle so it just means a structure with fire in the middle.
I also think that when Kemmit was up, the earth poles were upside down to our orientation now. When you look at what they called the north kingdom, it is actually in the southern part of Egypt and the south or lower kingdom is in the north.  Seeing as the poles are presently shifting at a rate of 40 miles per year now according to scientist, certain things move out of the realm of being far fetched. 

crown the first recorded pharoah of unified lower and upper kemmit wore in reliefs.

crowns.JPG

293px-Ancient_Egypt_map-en.svg.png

Basically, humans built them but they were far more advanced than we are today, whether that's spiritually - or just mind capacity.

Basically, humans built them but they were far more advanced than we are today, whether that's spiritually - or just mind capacity.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Today we have cars, the internet, even the simple television never ceases to amaze me....bridges, skyscrapers, modern medicine (I took history of ancient medicine, their medicine was pretty cool for back then but they were dying of $%#$ no one has any business dying off), we got guns, rocket launchers, xbox, robots, virtual reality, macbooks, iphone, blackberry, space travel

People need to stop with that ancient egypt was far more advanced nonsense.....aside from the pyramids were are the other signs and archeological remnants of these so-called advances in technology that rival what we have today. And if these things were in widespread use some a lot of artifacts of them should be left back.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Today we have cars, the internet, even the simple television never ceases to amaze me....bridges, skyscrapers, modern medicine (I took history of ancient medicine, their medicine was pretty cool for back then but they were dying of $%#$ no one has any business dying off), we got guns, rocket launchers, xbox, robots, virtual reality, macbooks, iphone, blackberry, space travel

People need to stop with that ancient egypt was far more advanced nonsense.....aside from the pyramids were are the other signs and archeological remnants of these so-called advances in technology that rival what we have today. And if these things were in widespread use some a lot of artifacts of them should be left back.

of course. a lot of blacks have white descendants. we are a melting pot dude. no one is denying that...
good article by the way.

The article does say all other ethnic groups other than Africans carry the genetics. That's not including african americans.
and what that really means to is that outta all that racist talk everybody was shoutin about earlier, I even have to include myself in there too being that I live here in America

Yea so doesn't this discredit any assertions that white people are the way they are because of neanderthal genes? Seeing how chinese people and people from new guinea have just as much?

either way whether or not "Africans" have this gene is irrelevant, the discovery of the neanderthal genetics in pretty much every other ethnic group (because this interbreeding happened before they split into various ethnic groups would discredit any assertions that the European man is the way he is because of neanderthal genes. Because it appears pretty much everyone else has said genes.

Now the new question becomes, if this vidence is indeed true....what does this lack of traces of neanderthal genetics mean for African people? Does this lack of trace amount of Neanderthal genes confer positive or negative attributes to "Africans" in comparison to other races?

<------ this way 

&

that way-------------> 

you are talking. 

you probably might want to read the article you posted again and continue to do some research for yourself. 

I posted the article to refute some of the claims made in that Ice age white people are rapists book you brought up. Would you like to confront the fact that the Neanderthal gene is in most races and is not the reason why people are so evil.

I don't even wanna touch the albino claim anymore, that one is utterly ridiculous now that I think about it.

I guess, a critical analysis of that book has never been attempted by anyone who knows anything about genetics or anthropology....or anyone without an agenda.

of course. a lot of blacks have white descendants. we are a melting pot dude. no one is denying that...
good article by the way.

The article does say all other ethnic groups other than Africans carry the genetics. That's not including african americans.
and what that really means to is that outta all that racist talk everybody was shoutin about earlier, I even have to include myself in there too being that I live here in America

Yea so doesn't this discredit any assertions that white people are the way they are because of neanderthal genes? Seeing how chinese people and people from new guinea have just as much?

either way whether or not "Africans" have this gene is irrelevant, the discovery of the neanderthal genetics in pretty much every other ethnic group (because this interbreeding happened before they split into various ethnic groups would discredit any assertions that the European man is the way he is because of neanderthal genes. Because it appears pretty much everyone else has said genes.

Now the new question becomes, if this vidence is indeed true....what does this lack of traces of neanderthal genetics mean for African people? Does this lack of trace amount of Neanderthal genes confer positive or negative attributes to "Africans" in comparison to other races?

<------ this way 

&

that way-------------> 

you are talking. 

you probably might want to read the article you posted again and continue to do some research for yourself. 

I posted the article to refute some of the claims made in that Ice age white people are rapists book you brought up. Would you like to confront the fact that the Neanderthal gene is in most races and is not the reason why people are so evil.

I don't even wanna touch the albino claim anymore, that one is utterly ridiculous now that I think about it.

I guess, a critical analysis of that book has never been attempted by anyone who knows anything about genetics or anthropology....or anyone without an agenda.

Im not claiming african albinoes as an opinion. 

There are plenty of african stories, accounts, and narratives of african children that are born with any type of abnormality it would be cast away as being evil and not allowed into the community. That's not my personal opinion. These are facts man. the book is discussing themes like the nordic and aryan cultural values and the mythos hitler ascribed to of the perfect man being forged between fire and ice. 

Have you ever read "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe

loadimg.cgi

anybody ever seen the movie Quest for Fire?

Quest_for_fire.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_for_Fire_(film)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082484/

There are plenty of african stories, accounts, and narratives of african children that are born with any type of abnormality it would be cast away as being evil and not allowed into the community. That's not my personal opinion. These are facts man. the book is discussing themes like the nordic and aryan cultural values and the mythos hitler ascribed to of the perfect man being forged between fire and ice. 

loadimg.cgi

Quest_for_fire.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_for_Fire_(film)

MV5BOTMzODMxOTA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA2NzUxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

I understand that, but to say Albinos mixed with Neanderthals to create white people is what I'm trying to refute here.

I am well aware of the discrimination and agony albinos have to endure in African society. This is a fact. Now albinos mixing with Neanderthals and making white people and this "exclusive" Neanderthal gene making white people crazy is what I'm trying to analyze critically. I have already provided proof that the Neanderthal gene is not exclusive to white people like that book is claiming.

That's like saying Lepers were cast away from Indian society, bred with @+## australopithecines and made arabs and then tryna pass this off as fact.

MV5BOTMzODMxOTA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA2NzUxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

I understand that, but to say Albinos mixed with Neanderthals to create white people is what I'm trying to refute here.

I am well aware of the discrimination and agony albinos have to endure in African society. This is a fact. Now albinos mixing with Neanderthals and making white people and this "exclusive" Neanderthal gene making white people crazy is what I'm trying to analyze critically. I have already provided proof that the Neanderthal gene is not exclusive to white people like that book is claiming.

That's like saying Lepers were cast away from Indian society, bred with @+## australopithecines and made arabs and then tryna pass this off as fact.

well dont blame me for the shock value of the authors' claims and marketing of that one particular book. take your qualms up with him, not I. I have yet to publish my first book.

yall can email him if yall want or contact him thru his website. I don't represent what he thinks or does in no way shape or form.

well dont blame me for the shock value of the authors' claims and marketing of that one particular book. take your qualms up with him, not I. I have yet to publish my first book.

yall can email him if yall want or contact him thru his website. I don't represent what he thinks or does in no way shape or form.

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif
I suppose black people have earned the right to be racist

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, [/color]I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

nearly every grave injustice.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif
I suppose black people have earned the right to be racist

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, [/color]I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

nearly every grave injustice.

Back
Top Bottom