So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

^
eyes.gif

there you go with that blackpower forum stuff again. I don't even go to no black power forums 
laugh.gif
 I dont even know what one is called.

How about from the AlJazeera International News Channel. Is that still too much black power for you 
laugh.gif

[h1]African albinos killed for body organs - 23 Jul 09[/h1]

^
eyes.gif

there you go with that blackpower forum stuff again. I don't even go to no black power forums 
laugh.gif

How about from the AlJazeera International News Channel. Is that still too much black power for you 
laugh.gif

That video does in no way prove your ******ed claim that white people are the descendants of albinos mixed with Neanderthals.

That video does in no way prove your ******ed claim that white people are the descendants of albinos mixed with Neanderthals.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

torgriffith

wow

just %+$%*%! wow.

While its a STRONG claim this !*+@ is incredible. Where did you find this? I need sources. I gotta peep this myself.

For starters check this book out.
The-Iceman-Inheritance-Bradley-Michael-9781879831001.jpg

Amazon product ASIN 1879831007
Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.
"I will attempt to show that Racism itself is a predisposition of but one race of Mankind - the White race. Nuclear war, environmental pollution, resource rape... all are Caucasoid behavior, Caucasoid values, Caucasoid psychology. There is no way to avoid the truth. The problem with the world is White [people]. 
- Michael Bradley The Iceman Inheritance "

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

What people like Torgogriff don't understand is that there are way more books making similar scientific/genetic arguments as to why black people are (insert negative) stereotype. I wrote a pretty lengthy term paper about eugenics and the use of scientific theory in racism. Pretty touchy stuff, but most of the "discoveries" made as to why black people are inferior are laughable by today's standards.
Well i do understand that. And those other books have had the forum for discussion for 100's of years. Why not discuss something else for a change. Even if you don't understand what the science is saying, why not balance it out to see what other research has to say. Isn't that what science is about. Testing theories against other theories? I'm just not intentionally going out here to put down a group of people though like all those racist scholars who have dominated the intellectual debate field for all these 100's of years that we have been forced to hold as truth for so long anyway. We was on the discussion and I just dropped the science on it. I ain't posting stuff trying to hurt nobody feelings like you bruh. 

Plus you still probably watch Seinfeld and laugh at Kramer even though he had his little "slip of the tongue" on stage. 

The beauty of science is objectivity. It's the mechanism of study that allows one to separate their personal self away from the model being studied. It's also there to help save your emotions the distress. 

I've never seen a full episode of seinfeld and I despise kramer with a passion.....don't see your point.

And not all science is "objective" as  I've already  pointed out by bringing up eugenics and genetic studies used to show why black people are inferior to other races. Some of the stuff I read was
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
but there are people who truly believe this to be "fact".

Oh so your argument now is the white man has been selling bull%%# pseudoscience to push their racist propaganda for years so it's your turn. Because two wrongs do make it right.

I'm looking at this as objectively as possible, hence me being skeptical of both sides on this issue (black and white) and I'm looking at humanity as a whole and I fail to see how Europeans are more aggressive than average (the world works in cycles, European dominance will subside and they will be replaced by yet another A-hole).

You have yet to give me a good scientific/genetic explanation for why other groups have exhibited as much and sometimes more aggression than europeans (if we're gauging aggression by how much land has been conquered. Do they have a variation of the "aggression gene" that is just as potent?

Anyhow I've seen dudes website, and until further notice I am grouping him in with those other authors.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

torgriffith, here's the problem: the problem is that these tiny correlations that most of science is based on pales in comparison to the human capacity for hate and destruction.

Science was used in the past to justify lots of terrible
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

And don't believe the argument that scientists now are better or less biased than they were in the past. People are always full of biases, even when they try to fight them, even scientists.

Don't get me wrong -- I think this is a great topic to discuss. And I would like to think society as a whole has progressed so that flagrant biases and racism in scientists and people as a whole are less prevalent. But, given its potential ramifications in society, we have to be very careful. I think you appreciate what I'm saying but maybe not to the same degree. It's not like we're discussing string theory or something obscure that won't change our daily lives. We're talking about a topic that has been used to justify some of the worst acts in human history. And, if we're really after the pure truth, then it's not about sides.
I'm not about separatist anything and I'm not trying to side anybody here. I'm not making this stuff up. People keep posing the question and saying why we are so different, so I just put out some research on it. 
This is really too much for a sneaker forum guess. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

torgriffith

wow

just %+$%*%! wow.

While its a STRONG claim this !*+@ is incredible. Where did you find this? I need sources. I gotta peep this myself.

For starters check this book out.
The-Iceman-Inheritance-Bradley-Michael-9781879831001.jpg

Amazon product ASIN 1879831007
Make sure you take everything suggested by Michael Bradley with a huge grain of salt.   He is not a professional anthropologist and he has presented a fringe theory that is not taken seriously by academics.
"I will attempt to show that Racism itself is a predisposition of but one race of Mankind - the White race. Nuclear war, environmental pollution, resource rape... all are Caucasoid behavior, Caucasoid values, Caucasoid psychology. There is no way to avoid the truth. The problem with the world is White [people]. 
- Michael Bradley The Iceman Inheritance "

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

What people like Torgogriff don't understand is that there are way more books making similar scientific/genetic arguments as to why black people are (insert negative) stereotype. I wrote a pretty lengthy term paper about eugenics and the use of scientific theory in racism. Pretty touchy stuff, but most of the "discoveries" made as to why black people are inferior are laughable by today's standards.
Well i do understand that. And those other books have had the forum for discussion for 100's of years. Why not discuss something else for a change. Even if you don't understand what the science is saying, why not balance it out to see what other research has to say. Isn't that what science is about. Testing theories against other theories? I'm just not intentionally going out here to put down a group of people though like all those racist scholars who have dominated the intellectual debate field for all these 100's of years that we have been forced to hold as truth for so long anyway. We was on the discussion and I just dropped the science on it. I ain't posting stuff trying to hurt nobody feelings like you bruh. 

Plus you still probably watch Seinfeld and laugh at Kramer even though he had his little "slip of the tongue" on stage. 

The beauty of science is objectivity. It's the mechanism of study that allows one to separate their personal self away from the model being studied. It's also there to help save your emotions the distress. 

I've never seen a full episode of seinfeld and I despise kramer with a passion.....don't see your point.

And not all science is "objective" as  I've already  pointed out by bringing up eugenics and genetic studies used to show why black people are inferior to other races. Some of the stuff I read was
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
but there are people who truly believe this to be "fact".

Oh so your argument now is the white man has been selling bull%%# pseudoscience to push their racist propaganda for years so it's your turn. Because two wrongs do make it right.

I'm looking at this as objectively as possible, hence me being skeptical of both sides on this issue (black and white) and I'm looking at humanity as a whole and I fail to see how Europeans are more aggressive than average (the world works in cycles, European dominance will subside and they will be replaced by yet another A-hole).

You have yet to give me a good scientific/genetic explanation for why other groups have exhibited as much and sometimes more aggression than europeans (if we're gauging aggression by how much land has been conquered. Do they have a variation of the "aggression gene" that is just as potent?

Anyhow I've seen dudes website, and until further notice I am grouping him in with those other authors.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

torgriffith, here's the problem: the problem is that these tiny correlations that most of science is based on pales in comparison to the human capacity for hate and destruction.

Science was used in the past to justify lots of terrible
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

And don't believe the argument that scientists now are better or less biased than they were in the past. People are always full of biases, even when they try to fight them, even scientists.

Don't get me wrong -- I think this is a great topic to discuss. And I would like to think society as a whole has progressed so that flagrant biases and racism in scientists and people as a whole are less prevalent. But, given its potential ramifications in society, we have to be very careful. I think you appreciate what I'm saying but maybe not to the same degree. It's not like we're discussing string theory or something obscure that won't change our daily lives. We're talking about a topic that has been used to justify some of the worst acts in human history. And, if we're really after the pure truth, then it's not about sides.
I'm not about separatist anything and I'm not trying to side anybody here. I'm not making this stuff up. People keep posing the question and saying why we are so different, so I just put out some research on it. 
This is really too much for a sneaker forum guess. 

In genetics, if you start with a black man, a white man can be produced but if you start with a white man a black man cannot be produced.

- Safari [emoji]174[/emoji]​

In genetics, if you start with a black man, a white man can be produced but if you start with a white man a black man cannot be produced.

- Safari [emoji]174[/emoji]​

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah we'll take your word for it.
alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif

alien.gif

....like the 'professionals' who subscribe to imaginary academic standards....what you don't realize is that we don't need books filled with fancy jargon and science to proove our theories because the human experience will prove our theories to be true. Word to the dialectical course of history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

Look man, I'm basically telling you instead of taking this Bradley guys thesis for a grain of salt you should be taking everything worth a grain of salt. You fail to realize ,that, somehow we're 'afrocentrists' for providing OUR narrative of existence that would be provided FOR us otherwise through the perspective of another. 

I just find it funny people are willing to accept the credentials of certain scholars like they're written in stone, but when alternate theories pop up, it's blasphemy!

So yes I am serious and yes you ARE a joke to me, and a lot of other people who will agree with me. 
laugh.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

laugh.gif

You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?

alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you for real?

laugh.gif

You mean accept the credentials from people who are professionally trained with years of experience and an extremely rigorous peer-review system over racist idiots who can write anything they want with no accountability?

^
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You have again cement the fact that you have ZERO credibility after the "sources" you posted. Anyone with google can dig up some photos of nazi propaganda where blacks are likened to apes in pictures. Literally every book you have posted is garbage with no academic credibility, having only a blurb of probably the largest afrocentrist alive. http://www.michaelbradley.info/ Just looking at this site lets you know he's legit. And you know what, even if he was an academic, all you have to do to get a degree in any of the liberal arts is pay for it. It's not like physics or other sciences, where you have to actually make a new discovery to be awarded a doctorate. There is no genuine scientific method being administered within the liberal arts, just people rambling on how they feel about things. Are these really the facts you're trying to enlighten people with? Get serious. Word and picture association games, which seem to be your favorite, do not work.
Do you think I didn't believe you that albino limbs are treated as a fetish item in africa? why even post those links, the story broke on respected news papers stateside years ago. What does that have to do with anything in this thread? Bear claws are also fetish items in china. 1 out of 5000 people being albino in africa does not constitute a society, it's like little people (who are also hunted in africa even though they're black as any african).   

^
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You have again cement the fact that you have ZERO credibility after the "sources" you posted. Anyone with google can dig up some photos of nazi propaganda where blacks are likened to apes in pictures. Literally every book you have posted is garbage with no academic credibility, having only a blurb of probably the largest afrocentrist alive. http://www.michaelbradley.info/ Just looking at this site lets you know he's legit. And you know what, even if he was an academic, all you have to do to get a degree in any of the liberal arts is pay for it. It's not like physics or other sciences, where you have to actually make a new discovery to be awarded a doctorate. There is no genuine scientific method being administered within the liberal arts, just people rambling on how they feel about things. Are these really the facts you're trying to enlighten people with? Get serious. Word and picture association games, which seem to be your favorite, do not work.
Do you think I didn't believe you that albino limbs are treated as a fetish item in africa? why even post those links, the story broke on respected news papers stateside years ago. What does that have to do with anything in this thread? Bear claws are also fetish items in china. 1 out of 5000 people being albino in africa does not constitute a society, it's like little people (who are also hunted in africa even though they're black as any african).   

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

I take everything with a grain of salt. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

Who gave away all the brownie points and they can't share their story today? 

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

so now college credentials aren't good enough? ya'll kill me with this stuff man. 

We on the internet man. All that talking down about "anybody can find this on a google search."

Yeah fool I know that because thats where I found it at myself.
laugh.gif

I'm not you professor homeboys so I don't know why ya'll stressin me like yall paying tuition to be having a conversation in the same forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB as me...

Here is what i do if you wanna know my strategy.

I quickly explain as best as I can and keep it moving. 

I don;t care about nobody on here like that lol

You got eyes, hands, ears and all the other extremities need to argue with me via a computer, so go read and see for yourself. Don't ever take my word for anything i say. You gonna come up with your own conclusion anyway just like i do when I ...uuhhh....

Live my own life not caring about somebody on the web!!! 

You not hurting my feelings with these playground shenanigans ganging up on me cause " we don't like him". Ya'll like some reality tv show girls crying cause you don't like what I said. grow some.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

so now college credentials aren't good enough? ya'll kill me with this stuff man. 

We on the internet man. All that talking down about "anybody can find this on a google search."

Yeah fool I know that because thats where I found it at myself.
laugh.gif

I'm not you professor homeboys so I don't know why ya'll stressin me like yall paying tuition to be having a conversation in the same forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB as me...

Here is what i do if you wanna know my strategy.

I quickly explain as best as I can and keep it moving. 

I don;t care about nobody on here like that lol

You got eyes, hands, ears and all the other extremities need to argue with me via a computer, so go read and see for yourself. Don't ever take my word for anything i say. You gonna come up with your own conclusion anyway just like i do when I ...uuhhh....

Live my own life not caring about somebody on the web!!! 

You not hurting my feelings with these playground shenanigans ganging up on me cause " we don't like him". Ya'll like some reality tv show girls crying cause you don't like what I said. grow some.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You're not too bright, are you? It's one thing to talk about racial inequality, white privilege, and things that do exist. It's fine to talk about promoting opportunities specifically for blacks. I would not even be offended if you said, "I sometimes feel hatred towards all white people because of the history of my ancestors". Because frankly, that would be a natural feeling that I would totally understand. It's another thing to use pseudo-science in the same manner that was used to justify slavery. If your alternatives are lies then how are they any better? Alternatives to what exactly?
And, how did you even derail this thread so far? The only reason I even mentioned race was because it was already heavily discussed as it pertained to Egyptians before I entered the thread; you're talking about all fair-skinned people being albino-neanderthal hybrids.

30t6p3b.gif

You're not too bright, are you? It's one thing to talk about racial inequality, white privilege, and things that do exist. It's fine to talk about promoting opportunities specifically for blacks. I would not even be offended if you said, "I sometimes feel hatred towards all white people because of the history of my ancestors". Because frankly, that would be a natural feeling that I would totally understand. It's another thing to use pseudo-science in the same manner that was used to justify slavery. If your alternatives are lies then how are they any better? Alternatives to what exactly?
And, how did you even derail this thread so far? The only reason I even mentioned race was because it was already heavily discussed as it pertained to Egyptians before I entered the thread; you're talking about all fair-skinned people being albino-neanderthal hybrids.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif
I suppose black people have earned the right to be racist

A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif
I suppose black people have earned the right to be racist

A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

Didn't read much, just skimmed through a couple posts, and some of these arguments sound pretty outlandish to me. I've taken classes on anthropology and evolution and have been told several times that fair skin is a recessive gene that probably emerged through gene mutation thousands of years ago. As our ancestors migrated from Africa up into the Northern parts of the globe the ones with fairer skin were more well suited to withstand the colder climate and they were more successful in passing their genes on to further generations. Evolutionary fitness is based on whether a population is better suited to pass their genes on to the next generation, individuals don't evolve, populations of species do.

Back
Top Bottom