SO METHODMAN... we get a say in what platform we move to next... right?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by handullz

dunkaruu wrote:

the Bachelor is ON FIRE...

he sonned the mod, in the process of sonnin' this guy...

i say that the bachelor is THE ONE...

Dude is killin it. Plus he got the second dude so bad that all he could come back with was the lamest response ever: *reported*. You better than that.

I didn't feel like re-quoting what Steez said and extend it into a non-serious argument.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I'm not putting my money anywhere until I know we're moving to vBulletin.

Originally Posted by Steez

Want NT to move to vBulletin? We need your support getting there. We are re-launching the entire site and moving to a dedicated server in 2010 and supporting our NikeTalk X Apparel Collection gets YOU official NikeTalk gear and gets us ALL off Yuku and away from the Magician.

Put your money where you mouth is.
Step up and support now: http://store.niketalk.com

Then, this dude comes out the works quoting Steez. Am I phailing the reading comprehension?

359yadd.jpg

Steez clearly asked if you want NikeTalk to move to Vbulletin, they need all the support they can from members buying their products. In order to raise enough money to make some sort of justifiable board movement.

For better emphasis of my thoughts:

qqzn6b.jpg

Take the L man, and leave it alone

heard you got a club invite too
lclubsm.jpg

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I just right click open in new tab every post i want to quote. Then i copy and paste them into a single post.

You dont need to change it into html code, you can just copy it as it is. If im understanding you right.
Same here.

Y'all making it extra complicated and @%$!.
laugh.gif

i think http://www.invisionboard.com/
pimp.gif

i think the whole yuku community is free beta-testing for premium platforms they're trying to develop.
yuku is kinda of limited and dated. the only one-up yuku has is it embedding features are decent.

For those saying that vBulletin sucks do you guys have any recommendations then?

I don't know jack so I really can't help except for buying 1 of each shirt, but that's all the help I can give.

I don't know about message boards like that.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm on a few other forums with that multi-quote button an that #++@ is boss.

While I'm here can an admin tell me why the add emb/html button no longer shows up when I want to emb a vid? I'll click the video button and it use to show up in the corner to the right. Now it doesn't at all and any vid I want to emb I have to use the vid search which isn't that good.(It doesn't show on FF or IE btw)

I don't like to double post when I want to post multiple vids since when using that vid search I can only post two at a time.

someone answer this please? i have no clue how to post vids anymore

I made a thread asking about this and apparently its a Yuku issue and not a Niketalk issue.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I just right click open in new tab every post i want to quote. Then i copy and paste them into a single post.

You dont need to change it into html code, you can just copy it as it is. If im understanding you right.
Same here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You actually do that?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Same here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You actually do that?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
%+$! that's the easiest way I know how to do it. How do you do it EBW?

And that Invision board sounds nice and all, except the 750 user cap
indifferent.gif
I know DAMN well we have more than 750 people on here constantly.

Back
Top Bottom