So MJ finally makes his return to the court wearing.....

These???
78542030.jpg

78541690.jpg

78541694.jpg

why MJ??? well hopefully we'll see him practicing more and wearing some heat on his feet!

Jordan Sky High's. I'm starting to get into Blazers, so i'm kinda excited to see real pics of these

YES.... MJ is on the court..... always good to see that.... but the Sky Highs look real ugly to me... or at least in that colorway.

its a shame JB couldnt bag up felton, those adidas just dont look right on his feet, UNC alum and playing for MJ's team?! anything but JB shouldnt beallowed

BHoyle has said that those were MJ's favorite shoes of the season. Also, if you watch the old Jordan Ultimate DVD, MJ loves those samples that look likeBlazers which are similar to these that were sampled in like '98-pics pop up now and then of those.

Thanks for the pics. Nice to see MJ and the shoes look good on him. If I saw MJ in the XX3's, I would def. have to buy them.

For some reason, I always love seeing Jordan on the court.

The Bobcats shorts he's wearing are made by Jordan Brand, there's a Jumpman on the back of the left leg... I'd like a pair.

I can def. see why MJ would like those shoes. He's from old school, thats his style from the late 70's.
Of course i'm a whole different generation. So to me the shoe is kinda ugly(at least that color) but like i said, i can see
why MJ would rock em.
In 30 years i sure folks won't find some of my favorite J's to be the best lookin shoe. But i'll love em!

they obviously werent playing hard,but i wonder how mj would stack up to these young players in a serious game of one on one. i doubt he'd be able to beatguys like rudy gay,etc. but thats expected as his age.

He's gonna be having problems with the corns again if he keeps rockin those!

Back
Top Bottom